• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Drinking Question (Pub Golf)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiger16

I'm having a tough time making a decision regarding my pub golf event.

~ What is Pub Golf?

For the last 6 years my friends and I have one last fun event to end the summer. We go to 9 different bars as badly dressed golfers. Each bar is a "hole." You must order the drink indicated for the hole on these scorecards I make. Each sip it takes you to down the drink is considered a stroke. Try to get a low score just like golf.

It's supposed to be fun. I call it 9 GLORIOUS rounds of drinking, high jinks, shenanigans, buffoonery, and inappropriate touching. (That last one is a joke) So it's not meant to be taken seriously. We dress up and look like goofs for a day and get drunk, simple stuff.

After 6 years people wanted me to add a new drink to the event. A frozen drink called a bellini. Looks like this

Because I want to get all 1's and make sure all the bars will let my group in I tried a few drinks at different bars last weekend. Including the bellini and its too damn cold to drink in one go. or even 2 or 3 chances. Plus my brain freezes and chest hurts from too much ice. So today I read that if you drink warm water right after you swallow you won't get brain freeze. I tried it and it worked!

My girlfriend thinks it is cheating to have a chaser and just take whatever score you get. Even though I didn't invent this game I've planned it 6 times and I thought why don't I just add the rule that chasers don't count towards your score.

So I need your help:

Is it wrong to change the rules to ad chasers just so I can drink the drink in one stroke? Am I taking this too seriously?

Is it cheating to drink something that will stop you from getting brain freeze?

and do rules matter in a game that has no winner?

Latest posts

Back