'Ello, I'm a n00b

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Hello, all. I'm Undine, and, as the title suggests, I'm new here - a longtime lurker-turned-poster, so not too new - and I just wanted to, y'know, do the polite thing and introduce myself. I'm a 23 year-old gal from Nowhereville, Pennsylvania; short and fairly chubby myself. I have a useless college degree and am now going to cosmetology school. Most pertinent to this board, I like fat guys. I thought I was a freak because of it for a long time because I'd never heard of anyone actually liking big guys because they were big, but then I found this site early in my college years and the great cosmic frying pan of enlightenment whacked me upside the head: I wasn't alone! It wasn't weird to like squishy bellies! Woohoo!

I had some re-doubts about my sanity in relation to this subject due to the psycho-wacky mind**** of the relationship I just exited, and his complete and utter disgust when I told him I liked his (little) belly and wanted to play with it. But now that I'm out of it, even though I'm not totally over it, I've decided that I like what I like, and it's really not that big a deal anyway. And fat guys are comfier to snuggle with. And all you people seem really cool. Sooooo, hi. Let's be interwebfriends.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Preach sistah. My last boyfriend accused me of making up that I liked fat guys. And faking it. I'm glad you've moved on.

And no, any woman here will tell you that loving fat guys and their squishy bellies is NOT a crime. If it is, well then your in the womens correctional facility. Although I don't know whose *really* getting *corrected* here. ;)

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Welcome, welcome. Nice to see some fellow Pennsylvanians. I'm from outside of Philly.

zonker

We're all just getting worse :D

Welcome to the board!
The word that comes to mind relating to the "rehabilitation" and "correction" of FFAs here is "incorrigible".....

And that is grand!

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Yay! Another FFA! Lately it's just been new BHM's, which I'm not complaining about, but it's nice to see another girl.
And you're from PA! I have family in PA, so that's chill.
Ramble ramble.

*greetings and assorted waves* <3

Molly

Hey new chick! (I guess I am still pretty green myself, ha)
Its nice to learn that your not as weird as you thought, isn't it?

Hey, if we all were attracted to the same people the world would be one damn boring place!

Embrace it sista.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Thank you very much for all the kind words of welcome! And yes, it is quite an eye-opening and reassuring experience to find out that, for at least one "questionable" aspect of my personality, I don't need to be medicated. :D

ChrisVersion2

do you know how many "questionable" aspect of my personality I have?

trust me if I'm living life with out meds (tho many wish I would) I'm sure you'll do a steller job!

zayus1979

Nice to meet you, love to hear when there's an FFA close by, I'm on the ohio-pa border (ohio side) and sometimes it feels like there's an FFA draught.

Kazak

Welcome! i too am a noob. this is post #2 for me. i didnt even know that ffas existed. i have never met a woman that likes fat guys and until I stumbled across this site never heard of one. but just knowing that you beautiful women are out there put a smile on my face and some hope im my heart. now i just have to find me one.

Group builder