• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Embarassing Medical Blunders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milfy

Eat Me....
I just had to share this as I thought it was too funny to pass.

I was watching a programme tonight on tv about junior doctors and his guy was on and got submitted to A&E.

He "apparently" slipped on his bathroom floor, fell on the toilet seat and landed straight on the toilet brush and it got lodged in his bum!!!!!

AS IF!!!

hahaha - just made me laugh so much, the poor junior doctor was a young, blonde, girl - I bet the guy was getting his kicks out of it.

Anyway, has anybody ever had any medical embarrassments happen to them?

Once I laughed so hard I peed myself.....lol...yeh....literally....all down my ankles!!

Back