• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

End of Summer BASH....Phil & Carla did nothing Mini!! Share you comments and Photos

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedesbbw

HUGE CLIP STORE OVER 400 VIDEOS
Ok, first things first, we are dropping the word Mini! The wonderful event that I had the pleasure of attending this weekend was a full fledged Bash.

And there was definately nothing mini about the women!! There were Big Beautiful Women every where you looked.

On Friday I attended a awesome pool party, and lost 2 pounds sweating because I forgot my bathing suit ( how silly was that : ) The first pretty face I saw was Heathers, as soon as I walked in, and also some really wonderful people that I usually only see names from here on the board.

When they changed clothes from the pool we all sat in the lounge and talked and had a few driinks, ( not me I start looking for a pole to climb after drinking.......lol ) But others enjoyed a few drinks and we got to talk and have a very good time.

Saturday we all meet for lunch at Harolds Deli where the Food is served in such large portions each plate can be shared by 5 people. And we had a wonderful time, and I found out a few secrets about what makes Carla happy :eat1:
other then Phil of course.

After lunch we took some great photos and many went to the mall, and some swimming, later in the evening many enjoyed a delicious dinner and then the party, where Phil was the DJ, and I kid you not and this is not a paid endorsement but Phil is a excellent DJ!! His wonderful music selection kept everyone dancing all night!!

I did not know at all that Phil could DJ, he is a jack of many trades I would have never known, not only that he could DJ, but to do it so well!! :bow:

I had a Wonderful time, it was a beautiful weekend, I am so very glad that I came, and I will be at Philly Bash and of course many of Heathers parties, and anything with the word Bash after it im there : ) This weekend just ended and im looking forward to the next one.

And Carla you are a excellent hostess, I enjoyed talking to you, your warm personality and beautiful smile is contagious!

Rowan your so fun and full of life, I love your energy, I get tired watching you.
And I want to put Goddess and Princess up on a shelf in my house, they look like little fashion dolls they are so beautiful!

Also I sat with some wonderful people at lunch Saturday, I wont call names in case I spell them wrong or forget one, but you know who are you. ( I attempted to collect a 10$ per person table fee at lunch, but it didnt work??...........lol :doh: , I knew i should have asked for $5 .... lol lol )

My only complaint is that it ended! We should have pushed it into Wednesday, Thursday :)

The time went so fast I didnt want to leave! Thank you all for such a wonderful time, Phil, Carla and everyone else who assisted them, thank you very much.

And I will see you all again, very soon

with love
Mercedes

Latest posts

Back