• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Excellent Office Chair - rated to 500lbs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Hey kids,

Just dropping by to share info about my new office chair. It's wonderful, sturdy, HUGE (no really, it's huge) and finally I have a chair I feel like I'm sitting ON instead of perching on. It's rated to 500lbs for 24/7 use. The seat is firmly padded, so comfy, but doesn't squish flat underneath you.

CrankySpice turned me on to it after she got one for her office at work, and now I have one as well. It can be ordered for less if your office has a discount with a supplier. My office got me the highback for about $234 dollars. It comes in a midback as well. You purchase the arms separately, if you want them. I have them on order (I believe) but they're not in yet.

Safco® Uber™ Big and Tall High Back Chair

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...atalogId=10051&productId=182087&cmArea=SEARCH

Here is a picture - the second with a foot long ruler for perspective - I told you it was big! :D

(excuse pics, taken with camera phone in fluorescent light)

View attachment -1.jpeg

View attachment -2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back