• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Excuses - by Forgotten Futures (~BBW, ~Magic, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

~BBW(multiple), Magic, ~~WG - A store-full of victims of good intentions learn to cope with their new circumstances

Excuses
by Forgotten Futures

Kyle stood behind the photo processor, idly waiting for the most recent order to finish printing. His eyes, however, were not on the machine. They were rather on the back of his coworker, manning the customer service register, which happened to be located in the same little “box” as the photo-lab equipment.

Sarah was short and trim, well toned, but possessing a nice butt and modest but firm breasts. Her long hair, brown by nature but about half of it blond from an obviously old dye job, was mostly free to fall around her shoulders and down her back, but some was pulled up into a knot on top of her head. She was a natural charmer, smart and sly, and he knew she'd tried working on him more than once.

At the moment there were no customers, and her hand dipped into a bag from the nearby Burger King. Despite working out and running often, Sarah loved food of all kinds, especially fast food.

Kyle couldn't help but find it a little funny. Not just her, but lots of people did the same thing. Exercising and striving to be thin but feeding themselves sinful treats and then, the worst, complaining about it later. Sometimes he just wanted to give them a firm kick in the seat of the pants, or maybe upside the head. As if you could get through to them through their thick skulls that had been totally taken over by mass media marketing.

Kyle particularly wanted to see Sarah pick a path. She seemed to be so tortured with her own indecisiveness. Personally, he thought she could stand to put on a bit of poundage. His mind drifted a bit, picturing her wider hips and fuller ass cheeks packed into her work pants, a little tummy bulge and love handles poking out as she leaned down to get to that bag of fries. He sighed. Like that would ever happen.

Later that night, back at home, Kyle couldn't get the image of his fatter coworker out of his head. He kept wondering; what if all it took was a push? Just something to put exercising out of her mind, maybe even put eating in its place? He chuckled. That would take magic. If it were really that simple to get a girl to abandon her mad quest for thinness, he'd have diverted thousands of them by now. Still...

He jumped online and went straight to Google. Mind control was out of the question, unless your reality and the tabloids were in agreement. But one can always find strange things online. It wasn't too long before he found a page claiming to be the site of some practitioners of the magikal arts. He overlooked the minor misspelling and forged on. Here was the critical point: would such a thing as what he wanted exist, and would he be able to get it if it did.

As if in answer to his unspoken question, a popup came up on the screen. Advertised in glowing blue script was a box of magick cookies. It seemed far too good to be true, but then, the concept alone was in the first place, so why not? He read on. “Guaranteed to make any eater forget about diets and exercising and follow their stomachs to wherever they'll lead!”

When he went to check pricing, he was astounded to see it was free. The only charge was shipping. Where item price would normally be was a simple message: “The satisfaction of our customers is payment enough.”

Wow. If it wouldn't utterly wreck capitalism, he'd like to see that more often. But, then, his job existed due to capitalism, so maybe he shouldn't start thinking that on a site that offered magickal cookies for free.

Far too exited to be wary, he submitted all his information and a confirmation dialog box appeared, saying they should arrive in 3-5 days as fresh as the day they were made. This place really went all out it seemed. The thought of unplanned effects never even entered his mind.

The next few days were boring. He wouldn't be working again until Friday, but he'd wait 'till Saturday to spring the trap. True to their word, the cookies were at his doorstep in 3 days, in an innocent looking little tin. They smelled delicious, and it was all he could do not to eat one, knowing what they were supposed to do. The box fairly tingled with restrained power, so he kept it in a cabinet in his desk for the time being.

The day of truth finally came. Stashing the tin in the photo area while no one was looking, he waited anxiously for Sarah to come in for the day. He didn't think the “gift” would take her too off guard, but you know what they say about “the best laid plans of mice and men”.

When Sarah came in he could barely contain himself. As normal, he assigned her a drawer and had her drop in customer service, replacing the cashier there, since she'd be closing. But before things could get busy, he grabbed the cookies and approached her.

Trying his best to act casual, he held the tin out to her. “Hey, uh, Sarah, I was kinda, umm, not busy yesterday and I, uhh, baked these for you.”

The last bit came out in a rush as nerves broke. He could feel his face heating up.

Sarah was visibly surprised, but recovered quickly. “Thanks. I don't know what else to say.”

Perhaps it was some trick of the cookies themselves, or maybe just luck, but she pried the lid open, pulled one out, and took a bite before he could even try to figure out how to talk her into it. Her eyes closed and she moaned, a sound which pleased him so much he had to dance back a couple steps to put machinery between them, lest the effects be visible to her, and anyone else nearby.

“Oh my, these are delicious Kyle. I'd better put them in the back or I'll finish them all right here!”

Kyle nodded, not trusting himself to speech at the moment. Sarah closed the tin and double-timed it to the break room, presumably to stuff them in her employee locker. He could see her finishing the first cookie as she left. He smiled in the aftermath as he started to calm down, and then he got excited again when he remember the whole purpose behind this gift in the first place. The image of her, fatter, came to his mind again, and he had to squash it down so he could concentrate on his job.

He wound up being a little disappointed when Sarah went the whole day without really eating anything unusual. Had he been taken for a ride? He supposed it was possible; they were free after all. It could all just be a nasty joke to get his hopes up. It was about this time he decided to take his half hour break. Running next door for a couple slices of pizza, he stepped into the break room to find the tin on the table, open, and almost empty.

He nearly dropped his food, staring slack jawed at the tin sitting there. He knew that Sarah had only left the box once during her shift, for a bathroom break too quick for her to have done all that damage herself. His mind was racing, trying to come up with possible reasons for this. In a flurry of mental activity, he set the pizza down on the table and raced to the front of the store. Thankfully, there was no line at the CS register.

“Sarah!”

“Kyle, what?” she looked a bit alarmed from his tone.

“The cookies, they're sitting out on the table. The tin's almost empty!”

“Oh...,” she flushed, embarrassed, “That first one was so good, I knew if I took them home I'd eat the whole thing. I didn't want that, but I didn't want them to go to waste either. I thought I'd leave them for the other employees. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!”

“Feel-? Oh, no, no, that's okay, I understand, I'm not mad. I'm just... it's nothing. Sorry. Forget I said anything.”

He smiled, trying to reassure her. He could tell she felt guilty over it and that was the last thing he wanted her feeling over anything to do with food. Still... her words echoed in his head. “I thought I'd leave them out for the other employees...”

How many of his coworkers had eaten the cookies? How many people he'd never intended to mess with would now potentially feel the effects of the spell they were supposed to contain? At this point, the possibility of the spell being a fluke had left his mind. He was frantic, but he couldn't do anything about it. If he asked questions, people would wonder why. And he didn't want to try and explain himself.

“Really, it's okay Sarah.” Her expression was still distraught. “It was thoughtful of you. I'm happy you liked them.”

She smiled, a tiny little smile, and although he didn't really have any romantic feelings for her, he was incredibly relieved that he hadn't hurt her that way. She might well hate him enough for what she was about to go through...

As soon as he got home, he went looking for the site again. Maybe there was some way to counter the effects on those he hadn't meant to spell? But he couldn't find it anywhere. He even checked his history, but the pages were strangely gone. It was almost as if the site itself had existed only long enough to fulfill his desires, and then was gone.

Well, what could he do at this point? Simply wait and see what happened...

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back