• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Exhibitionism & Public Affection

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Coated_Clown

Do you enjoy intentionally attracting attention partly because you are a BBW? If so, do you get off on this sexually in any way? Do you go out of your way to dress provocatively just so that others can see your curves and if you are coupled, does your man enjoy the attention you guys get when you engage in public displays of affection because the attraction he has to BBWs is augmented when others stare at you two together (especially if your partner is someone that is much smaller than you which creates a big contrast in body types). If others react to seeing you out in sexy clothing or openly showing affection as a BBW, do you feed off of the reactions proudly even if they are meant to be critical?

Do you go even further and participate in more explicit forms of exhibitionism?

I know it is common for many plus-sized women to hide their bodies or not want others to stare much at their figures because they are probably used to more judgment and criticism rather than praise in a thin-centric society. We are told to dress down and cover up to hide so-called problem areas that many here find absolutely attractive such as a soft plump middle, sensual roundness, large thighs, thick chubby arms and excessive curves overall.

But I have to admit I am very drawn to showing off and I like the idea of being completely free with everything that is me which includes being plus-sized. There is also a sexual draw to this because I do have attractions to both voyeurism and exhibitionism. Perhaps here I am speaking more to the choir in this regard, but I know there are many women here who are still not completely comfortable with being as free or with being judged by others for their size.

Curious to hear any thoughts or feelings on this topic. Or even fantasies lol.

Back