• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Experiences at Strip Clubs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
This question is mainly directed at the women, but anyone can feel free to answer.

I was at a friend's bday this weekend, and he wanted to go to a strip club, just for shits, before we went to another place. For the first time ever, I was told by management that I had to sit waaaay the hell at the back of the club and keep a low profile. What the shit?? I paid cover and bought drinks, so why did they stuff me off in a corner? I had as much money as any guy in that place, and was in the mood to spend it until they decided to treat me like crap.

Has this happened to anyone else here? It's the first time for me, but was a huge piss-off. Oh also, the bday boy is a cross-dresser and was in full drag that night, but there were no restrictions placed on him :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back