• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA crisis

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
This is a little complicated. I have been 6 months without a girlfriend, and a few of my friends have tried to help me get back into the swing of things. We were looking around a bar, having a chat, looking at various people, generally relaxing after the mountain of work we completed.

suddenly, Darren grabs me.
"Look over there, Ed!" he said, "Look over there!"
I see a pretty ,thin-ish ,woman, dressed in a sought of hippy-ish dress with a number of different pendents and necklaces.
"Yes, I see her," I replied, "and what of it?"
"Ed, thats Cathrine, a girl in my lectures. Exceptionally bright, wonderfully funny, charming, patient, and drop dead gorgeous. Go on, ask her out, she's single, give it a chance."
"Well, I would," I replied, "but, really, she's not my type."
"Ed, I know you prefer bigger women, But trust me, you two would work really well together. She's doing joint honours psychology and media, she might be able to get that book of yours out into the open."
"I'm still not sure," I said again, "I mean, after Harriet (Previous girlfriend, witty, cunning, patient, if slightly mad, 214.6lbs BBW), I really can't see myself being with anyone under 150lbs."

and then the big question is dropped.
"Ed, This stems a little further back than Harriet," Darren said, "Could it be that your love of plus-sized women is down to a latent rebelion against your mothers obsession with loosing weight?"
I thought about it. Maybe it was the case. Maybe the root of my FA-ism is a bit of teenage rebellion which has stayed on, along with my total rejection of Barry White. It has began to make me think about my Identity as a FA.

Now, I am not an FA in a traditional sense, and one of the key advocators of "All women are beautiful", but I mainly prompt it in the sense of "Fat women are beautiful" as well. I'm always going out with fat women, building their confidence, whilst inside the "deviants preferences" club, talking to people who have only recently discovered their FA-ism. So could this all be stemming from the fact that my mother was a slight health obsessive and I'm still rebelling?

My mother is a lovely caring person (the kind that will go to soup kitchens at christmas, new years and easter to help feed the homeless), so its not so much that she's a nazified health tyrant, but she does hold a few conservative veiws on fat people in some respects (drain on the NHS (thought she says that about smokers and alcoholics), getting a bit of exercise never hurt anybody, some peoples don't eat their vegatable when they should). So is it because there is still a little bit of teenager inside of me wanted to rebel further, or is my FA status something that seems right for me from the start?

Latest posts

Back