FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Title says it all, but here it is again;

Who was your very first Plus-Sized Crush?

For me it was no one I knew personally, but someone I grew up watching.
Lori Beth Denberg : Most of you will probably remember her from "All That", a variety show on Nickelodeon. I watched that show religiously.

Or you may remember her from a cameo appearance in "Dodgeball" toward the beginning of the movie, she is the plus sized cheerleader.

View attachment justin_long13.jpg

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I guess it depends on where you draw the line for 'plus-sized.' I'd say my first was the chubbiest girl in my grade six class, but while she was much softer than the other girls I'm sure she was not literally in the plus sizes range.

LoveBHMS

default title
I can't remember any one individual. I do remember all through high school and college constantly saying how much i loved the 'big dumb jock' type which translated into big beefy linebackers and offensive tackles on the HS and College football teams. I never thought about the fact that the "jocks" I liked all looked a certain way and the lacrosse, soccer, tennis, basketball, and baseball players did nothing for me. Heh.

I do recall a girlfriend and I talking about a body type we deemed the "Senior Spring" body. That referred to the football players who were seniors and still hung out and partied (and ate) with the other ball players who were in training camp for the following year. So the younger guys were eating a ton but going to camp, and the Seniors were eating right along with them and NOT going to camp so the results were obvious. And these were guys accustomed to eating massive amounts of 'training table' food (steak, shrimp, etc.) throughout HS and College.

Celebrity crushes are easy. Chris Farley who will always hold a place in my heart, and Vinnie D'Onofrio. Especially the most recent season of Law and Order: CI. Although at least two other straight female Dimmers have told me Vinnie is "theirs" so I have competition should he ever start posting on Dims.

indy500tchr

Celebrity crushes are easy. Chris Farley who will always hold a place in my heart, and Vinnie D'Onofrio. Especially the most recent season of Law and Order: CI. Although at least two other straight female Dimmers have told me Vinnie is "theirs" so I have competition should he ever start posting on Dims.
He's been on my list for years. :wubu: My fave movie of his was Good Luck where he played an ex-pro football player that was stricken blind.

LoveBHMS

default title
DAMMIT.

THREE straight female Dimmers.

If he ever discovers this place it's everyone for herself. He's a dream.

Mmmmmmmm.

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
It was either an o-tackle on the varsity football team when I was in high school, or Abraham Benrubi in his prime.

Weirdo890

I think mine was Anna Nicole Smith. I don't recall anyone before that. :)

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Title says it all, but here it is again;

Who was your very first Plus-Sized Crush?

For me it was no one I knew personally, but someone I grew up watching.
Lori Beth Denberg : Most of you will probably remember her from "All That", a variety show on Nickelodeon. I watched that show religiously.

Or you may remember her from a cameo appearance in "Dodgeball" toward the beginning of the movie, she is the plus sized cheerleader.
She was my first one too. Man, she was so great. Whatever happened to her?

fasub

Miss Townley, my freshman English teacher.

If it were today, and she were inclined to display herself in this forum, there would be droves of howling, drooling FA's begging for her attention. I have no idea how I passed that class, for the entire year for me was spent waiting for her to stand up...and...turn around!!!

In the summer months, this torture was multiplied ten-fold.

But if I really want to be honest with myself, it started much earlier, with the devastating Miss Rogers in the third grade...sigh :bow:

Reactions: Rik

wrench13

Pirate music for sail
Debra DeSim****** in 8th grade, she was in the other 8th grade class , so I only hung with her at lunch time - a true SSBBW at 13! Put me firmly on the track I been on since then. Thanks, Debra, if your reading this.

Frankhw

BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear
Nell Carter was my first bbw crush. I liked the strength of her characters.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Honestly....the first fat celebrity crush I can remember was Meatloaf in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I lived vicariously through Columbia when she jumped him :blush:

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
anna nicole smith in guess jeans ads but i didn't comprehend it as fat at first - i just cut them out of entertainment weeklys and studied them trying to figure out how her cleavage was possible

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
When I was in middle school it seemed every damn comedy show on Univision had a smoking hot bbw cast member.

4pm just in from school, turn on the tv to hear

"W-U-N-I WOO-ster Boss-tone"

HELL YESSSSSSSSS

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
My first plus sized crush was with a coworker. She looked like a plus size Michelle Pfieffer. Everyone at work called her Michelle Pfieffer. She was so hot and we became friends.:wubu: But we lost contact when I changed jobs.:(

Latest posts