• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA Sexual Cover Up/BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superodalisque

FA Sexual Cover Up?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this thread was moved to the FA forum, and since we don't want to overtake FAs in thier discussion in thier own forum i was thinking that BBWs who don't want to over post in there could add thier opinions here. for people who don't know this is the same question posed in the other thread. it will be interesting to see how these threads are different or similar ,and maybe in the future we can join them. thank you in advance for what i'm sure will be an interesting and helpful discussion.

i was curious. i been having a discussion with some people. do you think its a dirty little secret that a lot of FAs are not as sexual as people are led to believe? is there a cover up going on here? when i say sexual i dont mean rubbing your rolls or belly sexual but plain old get down sexual? i'm a little surprised at the responses that i got on a poll i did recently about the quality of FA sex since i know a lot of girls who've told me that some guys don't seem to be all that interested in pleasing them but more interested in cuddling, a squash and maybe getting off on thier rolls. is that true? i also know a lot of FAs who've basically told me that thier sexual focus is not intercourse etc... but when i did the poll the responses i got mainly spoke of how great the sex was. am i missing something? or is that what is happening and women are ok with that? or are women disatisfied and are too nice to say because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back