• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fantasy to concern

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy C.

I have watched a young lady in my community go from a very active "big girl" to one that is struggling to get around. I first noticed her at an outdoor event, in only lycra shorts and sport bra, her huge bare belly was barely contained in those shorts. As the years went by, she continued to get bigger and bigger, she was making some FA or feeder very happy. Over about 8 years she has come close to doubling her size.

I recently run into her at a bbq, where she she struggled to move around in a wheel chair. She did try to get some food for herself, but it was very difficult for her to lift herself out of the chair to get to where the food was. Her size also made it difficult to reach the table where the food was located, her huge belly is now bigger than the reach of her arms. Someone noticed her having problems, and fixed her plate for her piling it high with food. She stuffed herself back into the wheel chair, and it took two friends to push her to the covered area.

This is my first experience of seeing someone reach the mobility limit, and sad to see.

Just wanted to express my thoughts....

Latest posts

Back