• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FAs/FFAs have you ever changed your body for someone you desired?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Besides the last 22 years of weight training I've put in - in large part cos almost every girl I met professed to like muscles (also the tall, but I already have the tall covered :p )...

Not this winter but last ('07/'08) I deliberately gained a couple of pounds of fat, cos a lovely girl I was verrry into (and later had a relationship with) had expressed a turn-off re. the veiny forearms, which I, like a lot of blokes who workout and/or do physical work, had...

Sure it wasn't a great big change and it helped keep me warm in winter, but it was a change that one girl inspired... and it was worth it... she was worth it... :blush: even though our whole thing was kinda doomed from the start :( still worth it, for me... je n'regrette rein.... :p

Have any other FAs/FFAs changed their bodies in any way in the hope of getting involved with / keeping someone you desired? Did it work out and how did you feel about it? :confused:

And yes I know the whole "never change for anyone but yourself, cos it knackers your self-esteem" I know this! I'm not recommending it! I'm asking about folks past experience and how they felt about it... Cos it'd be nice to know if I'm not the *only* one!

Latest posts

Back