• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fashion bug tip

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeRose

I found out something really cool about the location near where I am moving. If you see an item you want but it is out of stock in your size ask a sale person if they can check if it is in stock online. They can find sizes & other colors it might come in. It will ship FOR FREE to your home and at the same price as in store even if it is a sale price. I found out by 'accident' cause i saw a top I wanted & grabbed to try on. only after I was in the dressing room I saw it was the wrong one. So I went to the rack & looked..sadly no 30/32. The woman asked if I found the one I was looking for when checking out & I told her know it wasn't in my size & she told me to hold on why she checked. She just scanned the smaller on in punched a few keys & there it was. only catch is it need to be on a credit card which luckily my debit card can be either. She told me that works for any of their stuff except maybe orange tags...but even red tags can be checked & depending on the sale person on a slow day they might check an orange for you as well.

OH ONE MORE THING....
when I first walked in I was disappointed cause all I saw was 'normal' sizes. Something in my head then told me to look farther back on the rack....almost every style came in 'normal' & 'plus'. NO MORE 'fat chicks can't wear' we have the same styles of 'normal' girls. No more size segregation. not like we were buried one I figured it out it was easy to find.

Latest posts

Back