• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Admirer 101 At Dimensions University

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I don't have a course for FFA yet :( - I will add a post for that so we have a dialogue there as well....

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm borrowing the idea of bringing up this subject again thanks to as posting by Phil aka WrestlingGuy from this wonderful thread
FA Code of Conduct initially started by FA STAN MAN....

This thread is also begging for the curriculum to be posted in the meantime...So...

I've taken the liberty to condensed some of the key points below and perhaps some Dimmers (I apologize to those I may have left out) -please chime in with additional and or new pointers.....

FA Code of Conduct in A Nutshell
(Cliff Notes)
----------------------------------------------------

1.) Don't dwell on the fat. It's sort of like a guy being obsessed with a girl's boobs, or a girl with a guy's penis. There are other things to appreciate.

2.) Try to avoid things that put the fat person you admire in an awkward or uncomfortable position. Think ahead. For example, avoid places that they don't fit or doing things that they are too heavy for etc. If your significant other is a super sized person, you will probably have to get rid of the Mazda Miata, or Suzuki Samurai.

3.) Don't ask for bra and pantie size.

4.) Always be a gentleman!Nothing turns a lady off more than listening to some moron trying to impress a lady by talking about the size of his or her body parts!At least as opening conversation.You must remember that she is a human being...NOT some side off meat for you to consume.Getting to know what's inside can lead to greater rewards than just acting like a little kid in a candy store!If the lady wants you to get a little more "playful" she'll let you know.

5.) If you just met the person for the 1st time...general discussion about "Penis" size....
not a good plan around women with sharp objects (If someone thinks that they can just get theirs then roll over and take a snooze without pleasing your partner - then you will really have Point # 5 to worry about).

6.) Hold your preference with at least some honor. You don't have to be a open book and yell it to the world, but always tell the truth when asked about the subject. It doesn't matter whether you only speak of it around family and close friends, or if you have a picture of a fat person tattooed on your arm.

7.) If you're an FA and through getting to know a BBW you find out that she really wants to lose weight because she thinks she would be happier DON'T try to talk her out of it. I think its okay to state your preference but trying to talk her out of something she feels she needs really disrespects her knowledge of her self, undermines confidence etc., just for the sake of your own desires. Make sure a BBW wants to be a BBW before getting so close that you, the FA, would be super invested in her staying that way. Relationships should be about helping each person become whoever it is they have been born to be - not about trying to make someone into what you want them to be.

8.) Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.

9.) Remember that although the chances of your physical attraction solely being attributed to the added flesh of your partner is high, Fat Admiration is a preference. Realize that your partner is human, and in order for it to be a preference, you must find perks and(or) flaws about your partner that are not directly aligned to their bodyweight. That isn't just personality either. It can be anything: Shared hobbies, shared views on politics and life, shared tastes in things such as music or food, traditions, religion, relationship views, et cetera...

10.) Just as you are human (FA/FFA), your larger partners is as well. They have needs and wants that go a lot farther than being desired only for their physical attributes.

11.) Occasional expressions of love are nice, but they should not be the only thing that one should be concerned with in a relationship. The same goes with conversations: There is more to life than talking about one's favorite part of the female/male anatomy.

12.)Have at least some pride in what you love.

For example, don't go to events/bashes and score with one BBW and then go back to regular life where you're not really out about it.

13) Actually date the fat girls you like - don't just treat themr as a friend at work and on the phone.

14.) Larger people are known throughout History as being desirable. Keep making this History.

15). Just because you can see it, doesn't mean you can grab it.

16.) Wash your hands (have good hygiene).

(Don't forget your breath mints - "poochy" breath is a no-no unless you are both eating garlic)

17.) Don't tell a BBW how beautiful/perfect she is and then tag on how she'd look even better if she would only gain 30 pounds or so.

18.) Make sure establishments ( ie Theaters and especially Restaurants) are Fat Friendly; don't be afraid to request a Table when presented with a Booth.

Latest posts

Back