• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat as the "overdog" norm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still Waters

This quote reminds me of part of what originally made me an FA and gainer, though I have always felt like those should be the norm, or A norm, not something with those kind of specialized, marginalizing labels.

Back in the 80s in the biker/country culture that I was part of for a while, it seemed to me that fat was part of being assertive, aggressive, sexually mature, developed, and enjoying yourself. Both for men and women. [With or, more often, without most of the political and religious stuff in the quote.] It wasn't something that made you oppressed, different, or "alternative".

“We’re just a bunch of dudes with beards and beer guts and hot wives,” he said. “We love our God. We love our country. We love our trucks. And we love our guns.”​

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/religion/heath-mooneyham-ignite/

Latest posts

Back