• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Day - by Iam Unknown (BBW, XWG, Explicit Oral Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
Fat Day
by Iam Unknown

I hear her keys slide into the lock. With a click the door is unlocked. She walks in with her bag, dropping her keys on the table. She looks so trim and tone lately. I miss grabbing her.

There's so much less of her these days...

She still has a curve to her body, but she isn't nearly as wide. Her face has thinned out considerably, and her almond-shaped eyes no longer rest on her cheeks.

I pause my game and turn my head to watch her walk over to me. She smiles a weary smile.

"You know what today is?" I ask.

She furrows her brow and thinks for a moment. "It's Wednesday, right?"

I roll my eyes. "Right, but also..." I watch her hesitantly.

Her expression goes sour. "Oh no. It's not..."

"It sure is," I answer. "Fat Day!" I say, raising my hands in celebration.

She moans in displeasure and mopes to the couch. "Not Fat Day! You know I've been trying to keep thin. I finally get into the swing of exercising and you want me to give it up?"

I unpause my game, dejected. "Nevermind," I say.

"What's wrong?" she asks, smiling. "You bummed out because I don't want to do your stupid 'Fat Day'?"

"No," I lie.

Still smiling, she slides off of the couch and crawls over to me. She rises to her knees and leans on my lap. I try to ignore her as I navigate the third dungeon. I can feel her gaze tickle my face, and her smile has a presence of its own. She unstraps my belt and slides it from its loops.

"We can still have fun, can't we?" she asks.

I shrug, still giving her the cold shoulder. She unbuttons my pants and slowly pulls the zipper down. Her fingers dance with the button on my boxers, and she undoes those, too. She reaches in, pulling out my penis.

I still try to ignore her.

She strokes it playfully, slowly. Up and down, up and down.

I can feel the warmth and the tension building in my shaft. Soon, I'm hard and I pause the game again. I drop the controller and lean my head back. I moan softly.

She giggles.

I close my eyes and soon I can feel her mouth wrap around my dick. Her tongue slides around it and her lips pull and pull. Up and down.

My legs shift as I try to contain the pleasure. Those experimental pills I took earlier are really making it hard to hold back...especially knowing what they did to my cum. Especially knowing what it will do to her...

I open my eyes and steal a glance at her. She's sitting on the floor, her legs folded under her.

I can't believe it...I've never had to cum this quickly...but I can't help it...I can't....stop...it...

Here it comes, baby. I hope you're ready for it. You're going to get mad at me for this, but we'll deal with that later...but for now...ungh...

Here...it comes...

I EXPLODE!

My dick pumps load after load, shot after shot into her mouth. She uses her hand, stroking me, aiding me, pulling to get more out.

I can see it on her face...she loves it. She moans as it keeps coming. Her eyebrows are raised.

It starts...

She reaches for her shirt with her free hand and pulls it up to show her belly. It's a little flabby (she was never full able to work it all off). But it starts to fill out. Her soft lips feel as though they're getting softer. Her cheeks are beginning to plump.

Her waist is widening, straining her pants. She grabs her stomach, feeling it expand. She doesn't know what's happening to her, but she doesn't seem to care.

My dick is emptying out. I can't believe I've been going this long! And soon, there's no more to give. She falls back onto the floor, her belly exposed. She lies there, breathing heavily for a moment while semen trickles out of the tip of my penis and runs down the length of my shaft.

I'm panting, watching her on the floor, her larger chest rising and falling. I examine her body, my eyes sliding up and down her form. She looks as chubby as she did the day before she started to work out.

Those pills worked wonders on her.

"I can't...believe..." she tries to say between breaths. "How great...that tasted!"

I smile weakly. She sits up and sees her belly. She gives a shout of surprise.

"What happened to me?!" she demands. She looks up at me, wanting an answer.

"I've been taking these pills. They changed the chemical composition of my cum," I answer. I can't believe how rediculous it sounds, but know it's true. "You wouldn't believe how many calories you just took in."

"Are you serious?" she shouts, angrily. "How could you do that? You knew I was trying to lose weight!"

"What's the matter? You don't want any more?" I ask. I don't have to tell her how addictive it makes my jizz. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Her eyes go to my still-hard dick and the little bit of cum that's still on it. She moves forward, almost instinctively. She crawls slowly back to my member, hesitant and unsure.

But she can't resist.

Soon, her lips are wrapped around it again, and she's sucking and pulling. I give a shout of pleasure as my body tenses. I wrap my legs around her and pull her close - trapping her. She continues to suck and suck, wet kissing sounds emanate from her.

I can feel the cum pounding at the tip of my penis, begging to get out. Begging to give her more. Begging for the opportunity to fatten her up.

You know I can do it, it says. You know I can make her huge. Don't you want her to get huge?

How can I refuse?

I let go, firing off more into her mouth. She begins to grow at full speed, now. Her belly spills forth, covering the waist band of her jeans. Her button strains, then pops. Her fat pushes the zipper down as it expands outward. The threading is unable to contain her. She's becoming far too much woman for her jeans to bare. The seams of her pants tear and rip. Threads pull and snap, defeated by her body.

Let me out, her body demands!

She moans as she continues to grow. Her boobs fill up and rest on her fattening belly.

She's becoming something no woman wants to be. She's becoming big. She's becoming large.

She's becoming fat.

Grow, baby, grow. I'll take care of you. Feed from me and let me enlarge you.

Her jeans are torn in various places, and the milky skin of her fat thighs are exposed through the giant, sporadic holes that are appearing all over. I can't keep my legs wrapped around her, and have to let go.

Her eyes are closed as she continues to take in my creamy, milky cum. She is completely unaware of the changes taking place. She falls away once again, my semen losing its recepticle and firing wildly into the air. She lands on her back and the walls tremble.

She is enormous.

(Continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back