• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Hating Walmart Cashier

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm not sure if this goes on this board or not..but...

Ok, so i go into walmart last night. I usually wait until way late at night so i don't have to deal with all the scooters being gone..there's not as many people so i don't have to deal with the crowds and long lines. It's just easier. The night crew there has gotten to know me. I've even made friends with some of them just from going in there late at night all the time.

Some of the cashiers have probably been confused because i buy some of the clothes periodically, if i see something cute that i can squeeze into, that i'll use to take pictures in. These clothes don't fit me..they don't HAVE to, that's kind of the point lol. But...that wouldn't be anyone's business now would it.

So i was going through the line. This new older cashier lady was scanning my stuff and while i was sort of distracted getting my money out, she says...."That wrap dress isn't for YOU is it? You checked the size right??" I was completely caught off guard and couldn't even believe she said it. I can't even remember what i said. She then tried to smooth it over and all i said was "Yeah" but i said it in such a shitty way that she could tell i was angry and she started stuttering and almost gave me back the wrong change.

As i was riding out the door i knew i had to report this. I called the front end manager over, who thank GOD was a pretty chunky lady and told her what happened. She was really upset and promised she would take care of it. So i got home and told my dad and then HE called the front end manager and talked to her again. The front end manager said that she really let the lady have it and that the lady started crying and that she was being written up for it and it would be brought up at her evaluation. She also said that she'd already reported it to the assistant manager and they were going to talk to the day manager this morning.

Which, i don't want the ladies job over it, but geeeeeeeze louise...getta f'ing clue right? I mean seriously, i could've been buying that outfit for anyone and JUST because i'm fat she felt it was ok to question me about it. Ugh it made me so mad. I'm still mad...but yeah, i just needed to vent.

Back