• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Joe the rapper

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitChick

Is anyone familiar with a rap artist named FAT JOE? He is HOT! This is EXACTLY the kind of guy I find very attractive! My son is really into rap, and in looking through his rap CDs, I noticed this one.

Anyone know anything about him? I read the insert and he talks about love of family, traditions, etc...and he tells his young listeners that what he sings about is just SONGS and that in real life they should stay in school, don't do drugs, etc.

I just Googled him and this seems to be his website:
http://www.fat-joe.com/

Latest posts

Back