• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fat liver

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Hey all! I just had an appointment with an excellent new doctor and mostly things are checking out. Low on Vitamin D, but easy to remedy enough.

When she brought up my weight, I said I am comfortable with it as long as nothing is showing up wrong. But she found elevated levels of something in my liver screening and is retesting for fatty liver.

She said that fat can go to the liver just like any other tissues of the body and can cause damage. She said the only corrective is to lose weight.

I just wanted to get an opinion on this from the fatty squad. Have you been told this? Long term effects? Must be skinny?

I actually lost my best friend cat to fatty liver last year, so boo to that.

Back