• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fate has dropped by...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Fuzzy said:
I had a dream the other night, ( and I can't remember if I already posted about this somewhere else..), but it was about me and my SO, and we had adopted a infant. A cute little girl. We were at the park... just us three.

And I woke up. And it saddened me that it really was just a dream.

Who am I craving right now?

I made this post not too long ago in the "Who are you craving" thread.

My new wife and I have talked about kids.. and babies.. rather alot. And then I had that dream. It touched us both. She, my wife, told a few friends about my sweet little dream. And their friends told their friends and their friends told their friend.. and so on.

We just got a call from a lawyer friend of ours (who helped us draft some legal documents in the past year) wondering if we are still willing to adopt. A newborn needs a new home.

:eek:

Latest posts

Back