• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fatter than Fat - by TheLurker(~USBBW/FA, Feeding, Immobility, Romance, ~XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLurker

(USBBW/FA, Feeding, Immobility, Romance, XXWG) - A woman who appreciates her size grows even bigger.

Fatter than Fat (V2)

The Lurker

Katie liked to describe her self as "an SSBBW", "a gorgeous, fat pig", or "a fat girl who was going to become even fatter." Her friends said that she was "big-boned", "obscenely overweight", or "possibly in danger of becoming obese." Her parents only called Katie "enormous." Anyone else told it like they thought it was: "Katie is a monstrous, obese, lazy, delusional woman who spends her days admiring her disgustingly misshapen body and making it bigger by eating until she can no longer eat." Her doctors were worse, going as far to say: "Katie is a waste of resources. She's stupid, too. She probably doesn't even realize exactly how fat she is."

The doctors were very wrong. Katie knew exactly how fat she was. She was 750 pounds, and was getting fatter and fatter by the hour. She knew that she had a waistline of 86 inches, had a chest of 56, and that she wouldn't be able to move soon.

Katie had been fat her whole life. In reality, some of the influence may have come from her parents, who didn't know exactly how much a growing girl should eat, and had enough money to buy Katie all the food she wanted, and then some. Most of it, however, likely came from Katie's own gluttony as a child. Katie always took seconds, thirds, or even fourths of her mothers home cooking, and always received dessert at every meal, including breakfast. Her father weighed 243 pounds, and her mother 227. Katie's mother began expressing concern once Katie outweighed her in 8th grade. Katie's father began expressing concern once Katie outweighed him during the second semester. Everyone began expressing concern once Katie outweighed both of her parents put together in college. Everyone gave up after Katie's weight hit 550; no one thought there was any hope at all for the oversized glutton. Katie enjoyed being fat, and was getting fatter.

This is where are story begins: 24-year-old, 750-pound, oblivious Katie in her mansion, talking with her friend Dana on the phone.

"Katie, are you all right?"

"Yup. Never been better." Dana heard smacking sounds.

"Are you sure you're all right? It sounds like you're gorging again."

"Of course I'm gorging again! I love eating, I love being lazy, and I love being fat. In fact, I can't wait until I'm too fat to move."

Dana sighed. "I truly think you are mentally ill. No man is going to love you."

"Then that man is either materialistic or doesn't understand the beauty of being fat." Dana heard more munching sounds, and then a pop. "Heehee!"

Dana gasped. "My God, did the button on your jeans pop again?" Dana heard tearing.

"My shirt just went too. 86 inches of fat let loose." She didn't know exactly how big her waistline was; there were so many folds in her belly it was impossible to measure it. But she knew it was no where near big enough. The double-belly, no longer constricted by the jeans, had lurched forward slightly. Katie continued to gorge. Katie sat there in her pink, custom-made underwear, and eating fast food.

"My God, that must be the third one this week! Katie, you need serious help." Dana hung up, leaving Katie to her mountain of food.

Katie was an amazing sight for any FA. Her breasts were large, soft, 20-pound sacks of fat, out-sizing most soccer balls. Her belly made its way over her panties all on its own, and sat there, waiting to be jiggled. It's many folds undulated as Katie cried. Her thighs and arms were thick but soft, and Katie found it hard to walk, as her thighs would rub together. Katie waddled if she ever moved. In fact, she had a very pretty face when she wasn't crying. Her long, brown hair flowed down her fat back like a river of chocolate. Her green eyes shown out of her pale skin, bringing out the facial structure. The only problem with her face were the three chins that hung under it.

The doorbell rang. Katie waddled to the door, and her massive belly swung side to side, slapping her similarly-proportioned thighs with every heavy step. Katie opened the door. There stood Dana.

"Umm... hi. May I come in?"

Katie shrugged, causing her massive chest to jiggle. "I suppose so."

Dana stepped in the house. "Wow. You have a really nice house."

"Good. I'm going to be too fat to leave it."

Dana sighed. "Put on some clothes, for God's sake. Don't tell me you're giving up and becoming an SSBBW."

Katie laughed. "Don't you see, Dana? I already am!" Dana might have weighed 250 pounds, and had her own gut, but Katie out-sized her by at least 3 times. "I'm fat, beautiful, and proud of it."

Dana gasped. "Katie, you can't be serious! What are we going to do with you! Look at this!" Dana shook Katie's massive, gelatinous belly. "You don't mind having an oversized body? You sure aren't doing anything about it!"

"I've already tried everything. Every diet, every exercise routine, but in the end I just lost control. Then I realized that I should embrace being fat rather than trying to shun it, seeing that I am always going to be a glutton."

Dana moaned. "That's it. I'm done trying to help you. You are clearly beyond hope. Maybe you'll change when you're too fat to answer the door for the pizza deliveryman. Dana slammed the door, leaving a happy Katie to eat her heart out.

Once Katie had eaten another 5,000 calories, Katie waddled to her desk. The first thing that she noticed was that her belly covered the entire keyboard. The second thing that she noticed was that she didn't really fit in the swivel chair. "Oh my God, I'm huge," she whispered. "I think I need a new chair." Katie then had a thought. There were some people who wanted to watch a fat woman eat and get fatter. She began taking pictures of herself in her underwear. and put them up on various FA sites. A man in the area expressed interest in meeting her at her house. He sent pictures back, showing a very muscular German. Katie almost fell for the killer smile, and then hesitated. What did her parents say about meeting people through shady sites? Nothing. Katie set up the time.

The doorbell rang next Saturday. Katie opened the door. She had changed her underwear to a pristine white.

"Hello, Katie. I'm Dirk." Katie shook his outstretched hand. "Nice place. And body. Wow, you look even fatter in person!"

Katie was now taking the fat comments as compliments. "Thanks! I like my place too! And body!"

"So... what are we doing?"

Katie shrugged. "Well, I like to eat."

Dirk laughed. "I figured that out on my own. Do I get to watch you eat, or do I get to feed you?"

"Doesn't the latter imply both?"

"I was hoping..."

"Feed me."

And so, the two lived in Katie's mansion. When her parents heard that Katie was going out, they rushed to her house, but when they found out the man was making her even fatter, they rushed out. Now that Katie had assistance, she absolutely exploded. Dana visited too, and she just shook her head when she saw how Katie was eating and growing.

Katie's peak weight was recorded at 831 pounds. Katie rarely moved unless Dirk and Katie were in bed. Dirk would usually lie on top of Katie, as it would be dangerous to have the other way around... usually. Katie occasionally found herself on top of Dirk, and they both enjoyed every moment; Katie with the satisfaction that she could dominate Dirk, and Dirk with his fat fetish met. Today, it is said that Katie is getting fatter still...

THE END... Or not?

Latest posts

Back