• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feedee Fantasy - Strawberry Shortcake/Lipmix Girl (~BBW, Poetic Imagery, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
~BBW, Poetic Imagery, ~SWG

FEEDEE FANTASY
By Strawberry Shortcake/Lipmix Girl

here is a repost from the weight board... i thought it might find more fanfare in the story area...

Fill me up with food ..
Make me grow into your huge overfed woman
Then feed me more and more
Feed me until I dont want to walk
Stuff me and pamper me all day and night,
making me into the woman you have dreamed about since you were young
Make me that huge fleshy fat girl that you can suck on whenever you want
Grap my rolls, suck on me while I stuff myself full of cakes and pastries
Make me jiggle with every moan. Both of us kissing in an erotic frenzy. Grab tight onto my belly, my thighs.
Rub yourself all over my huge growing body; just keep feeding me and taking care of me
I want so much to be your obese princess. I want you to make me ridiculousy fat and happy.
Stuff me, rub me, and stuff me more.

Feed me everything I want: pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half.

I want to get so big for you. I love you feeling me grow, both of us so aware and hypersensitive of how fat I am becoming. Feeling my soft flesh expanding against your always hard body. Growing out of my clothes, spending lazy days picnicing.

I love the feeling of everything getting so tight on me and me popping my buttons. As I grow heavier and softer you will weigh and measure me; rewarding me with more delicious food for every luscious pound I gain. I love being your big fatty. Being so in love with each other and every day as our love grows so do I.

With every loving biteful of cake. I love you squeezing my engorged belly when we make love. Make me into your huge waddling obese girl and I will treat you like a king forever and ever.

-Strawberry Shortcake

Response from Lipmixgirl:

shortcake, be careful what you wish for...
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
You know we can get stupid and take this to the sandbox if you really want to. Holla atcha gurrl

[lipmixgirl grabs strawberry shortcake and throws her in the sandbox...]

Shortcake is stunned to find that the sandbox is not filled with sand at all... the sandbox is filled with all sorts of fattening goodies... everything that shortcake wants... pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half.

Little did she know that it was not a king she sought, but a queen... never did she consider that what she really wanted to fill her up was a large, delicious, extremely juicy apple... who knew that the forbidden fruit was what she desired all along...

in a daze, shortcake looks around and sees, in addition to the stockade of many delightfully rich foods, the bed… the bed she will soon be laid upon… the bed which will be her cradle of gain… it was as if, somehow, time had slowed down… as if reality and fantasy became interchangeable, was it possible that she was dreaming or was she suddenly surrounded by a group of fat admirers.

Each one knelt before her, bearing the identical greeting, yet offering her a different epicurean delight… “your ampleness, it is my duty and honor to serve you… your wish is my command… for i am at your service…”

When the parade of devoted servants came to an end, queen lipmix bellowed “shortcake, for you did not know what you were asking for, nor getting yourself into, when you playfully suggested that we ‘get stupid and take this to the sandbox’… it is now you are under my command… you will get your wish… for you are now my growing girl… and you will not stop growing until this bed you are on is broken under your tremendous weight…

to be continued????

readers: if you like what you see, don't hesitate to show us that love and use the power of "rep"!!!!!

Latest posts

Back