• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeder? maybe or not? ??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

Hello, i've been around for some time and bouncing around, I've been a little hesitant lately about asking this, but I'm wondering if I am a feeder? That is to say if I had a woman I wouldn't mind playing around with the idea of bringing over some sweets to my lady and had her eat them while we played around. The idea of weight is a definite turn on for me. I would like to try that with my lady if i had the chance, but only if we were both ok. If not thats fine too. I don't know what to make of it maybe i am or not, so i'm asking some of you here. I've never had a woman so I've never been able to practice this idea. It sure does seem like fun though so I'd like to try it.

I hope I don't offend some of you with my thoughts and questions.

-UB

Latest posts

Back