• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding GaGa - by Mental17 and Moob22 (SSBBW, Guttony, ~SWG, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mental17

SSBBW, ~SWG, ~Gluttony, Feeding - The pop star is taken to a remote location for a body makeover after her agent gives the okay.

Feeding GaGa
By Moob22 and Mental17

Prologue
David looked over the picture of his blonde diva client and smiled. She was going to look exactly how he wanted her to and wasn't going to be on him to make his long time dream a reality. The phone rang he picked it up knowing well in advance who it was that would answer.

"Mr. Holden, correct?" the women said through the speaker on his phone.

"Speaking." he replied.

"We have Miss Germanotta currently in prep. We need you to confirm what her goal was."

David smiled as he said, "450 minimum."

"Okay, we'll get started right away."

It may have cost her 'Ladyship' 12 million dollars but David knew it was going to be worth it. He kicked his feet up on his desk and leaned back towards his window overlooking downtown Los Angeles. David couldn't stop smiling.

Phase 1

The blonde haired pop star woke up like she had been out partying all night, her head hurt and her movements were groggy and slow. She sat up slowly rubbing her temples, her vision was blurry but it was beginning to clear.

Lady GaGa noticed that she was lying on a very large and comfy bed. She was lying in nothing but a bra and thong. GaGa didn't think anything of this strange clothing until she sat up and looked around the room she was in. The walls were white and shined like they were sterilized; the roof and the floors matched the walls. To the left of the bed was a dinner table with a chair sitting on one of its sides. The chair seemed to almost be an extension of the floor although it had cushions on the back and two armrests rested on the sides of the chair. Behind the table were large double doors that appeared to be automatic sliding doors a red light hung above them. To the right of the bed was what looked like a shower although there were no visible curtains or glass walls covering just a shower head on a hose and a drain below it.

GaGa got up off the bed, she stumbled around a bit and walked towards the shower area. She noticed a hallway; it had multiple doors along it but only one of them had purple light on. All the doors were automatic sliding doors and wouldn't budge for GaGa. GaGa went back to the room and noticed a full length mirror that she missed in her initial survey of the room. GaGa looked at the mirror and smiled at the image reflected back. Her large firm breasts were kept in the red bra she was wearing, her flat well toned stomach, her hips, while large, were well toned and exercised. She turned to her side and noticed her tattoo on her hip and her lower back were missing, actually all of them were.

"Where the hell are my-" she was interrupted.

"Tattoos? We had them removed, Stefani," a female voice to her right said coolly.

GaGa turned around a looked at the keeper of the voice. The woman was a little taller than GaGa herself. She had long brown hair that was tied up into a ponytail. In her right hand was a high tech electronic tablet, it gave off a soft blue glow that lit up her sharp face and green eyes. The woman was wearing a burgundy-colored form fitting spandex-like jumpsuit. The jumpsuit showed off her large, firm breasts and her slight abs on her stomach and her tight ass. This woman was a goddess. The woman was busy looking into her tablet. "Nobody calls me Ste-" again she was cut off .

"I do now," she said casually not even looking up at GaGa. "Anymore interruptions?"

GaGa shook her head.

"I'll get the formalities out of the way. My name is Stacie," the woman said as she walked over to the table. "Have a seat we have some things to talk about Stefani," she gestured to the chair. GaGa was cautious but there was nothing else she could do so she sat in the chair. "You are at an undisclosed facility for the company I work for," Stacie said professionally. GaGa opened her mouth as if to say something "No interruptions," Stacie shot back at her "You don't need to know who I work for. My employer was contacted by your agent to make you gain weight," Stacie said, as if she had rehearsed the lines. GaGa gave her a confused look. “Stefani my job is to make you fat. Very fat. You are in a one year program. The program is divided into three phases. We start today."

GaGa stood up from the chair quickly and started to pace back and forth across the room, finally she said, "This is impossible!"

Stacie sighed. "We didn't just get rid of your tattoos. Your body has been changed chemically and with the help of technology. Your body no longer produces waste, hence no toilet. The nanobots keep your body in tip top shape and strengthen your bones, they will also keep your skin in good shape. You can get as fat as you want. That is what our company does," Stacie said.

"Even if I believed what you said I'm not going to get fat."

Stacie looked at her intently then she placed her tablet on the table, she pressed a button on a controller that she had hidden. Suddenly the red light on the double doors flashed to green. Two men came out and grabbed GaGa by her arms and dragged her to the chair. They promptly put restraints around her calves after placing her in the chair. Now it begins, thought Stacie.

Stacie looked at her tablet as the two large men began to bring GaGa's breakfast. 'Goal Weight: 450 minimum' No, no, no. Stacie thought I can do better than that. 'Goal Weight 550 minimum.' Stacie knew that it was going to be tough to get her that big, but she liked challenges. Stacie looked up at Stefani's now full table. She walked over and bent down so that she was level with her ear. "All of these pastries will be fed to you. "When that light..." she pointed at the double door now red lighted "...turns green again you will have a new cart of food brought out. This will be easier once the appetite stimulants kick in. You need to add a little extra to your frame," Stacie smiled as walked over to GaGa's new bed she sat on it and started doing some calculations on her tablet.

GaGa looked at the fifteen boxes of pastries that sitting on her table. There was no way they expected her to eat all this! One of the men picked up a frosted jelly-filled donut and while the other opened her mouth. It tasted really good but she refused to chew the doughnut, the two attendants forced her jaw to chew. This repeated for the next five doughnuts. GaGa's stomach was distended ever so slightly from just six doughnuts.

Stacie walked over and patted the slight paunch that GaGa now had, "Don't worry Stefani. The nanobots will get rid of enough for you to continue," she said.

GaGa was in too much pain to respond but she felt like she could eat one more donut. Another one was crammed into her mouth just as she swallowed she felt room for a 8th, then a ninth. After nearly twenty minutes GaGa had finished a dozen donuts and to her disgust she was still a tad hungry. What was wrong with her?

"Stand her up but keep feeding her," Stacie said to the guards. GaGa was in too much pain to resist and she is in the middle of her forth cream filled bagel. “Well Stefani you're coming along nicely,” Stacie said she walked over to her and pinched at her distended belly. "Very little fat so far, a couple more hours and we'll start to see some changes." GaGa opened her mouth to say something, only to have a fifth bagel fill it. "Finish the box with her standing."

GaGa felt her stomach droop from the massive amount of food in it while she was standing. 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 all of the bagels were now in her stomach and was she allowed to sit down, "Give her ten minutes I need to talk to our client," Stacie told the men who promptly left through the doors that they had entered. "Well off to a good start, so I'm going to tell you what the rules are here. 1. I'm in charge. 2. My job is to make you fat. Very fat. I'll do this by any means necessary. 3. Do not misbehave; you don't want to know what I do to those that misbehave. Am I understood Stefani?" GaGa nodded her head slowly in obvious pain. "Good," Stacie said picking up a cinnamon bun and placing it in GaGa's mouth. She chewed robotically only to see the light above the double doors change color.

The hulkish men returned picking up more cinnamon buns, she finished them quicker then GaGa would have liked. She was starting to get used to the constant feeling of her stomach being full even though it was so painful. After another hour and a half she had finished all the pastries on the table. GaGa's stomach was distended and as taut as a drum. "How are feeling Stefani?" Stacie asked GaGa from behind her

"Why....would....you....care?" GaGa asked her breathing labored.

"Safety is my number two concern. Number one is making you fat, obviously." No reply came from her charges only her labored breaths she had fallen asleep. Stacie smiled; this was going to be fun.

GaGa woke up to sound of a large groaning sound and the smell of fast food. As she opened her eyes she saw Stacie setting an array of fast food onto her table, hamburgers, tacos, French fries, burritos, fried chicken. GaGa was appalled by the greasy smell and the amount of food. Then the loud noise that GaGa heard earlier sounded off again.

"Those stimulants work fast don't they?" Stacie said.

"That's my stom-?" she was cut off by an intense hunger pain her hands shot to her stomach. Unconsciously she reached for a large grease dripping burger and took a large bite out of it.

Stacie smiled at GaGa. She ate five burgers before she stopped because the pains were gone. "Those stimulants affect your mind as much as they do your body," Stacie said sitting on a stool with her legs crossed tapping on her tablet with her fingers. "Obviously you felt those hunger pains, you subconsciously react by eating whatever is in front of you as long as its edible," she explained GaGa looked at Stacie in disbelief suddenly the pain shot through and she was eating handfuls of French fries. GaGa picked up a large bucket of the fried chicken and placed in between her legs as three TV screens came out of the wall. Two of them were about the average size for a TV, they war placed to left and right of a much larger screen. The screen in the middle filled up most of the wall. With another finger press from Stacie the screen shot to life on it GaGa saw, with her mouth full of chicken, video footage of her eating the chicken, suddenly the camera changed to her side and then up above. GaGa watched as she placed the empty bucket on the table only to pick up, after a sharp pain, a taco in each hand.

"What's..." GaGa tried to say in between a mouthful of taco.

"Just eat, I'll explain," Stacie said sternly. "If you haven't figured out what that screen in middle it’s showing video footage of you eating. It’s going to help you see how fat you are." During the explanation GaGa had finished the tacos only to start on her sixth, seventh and eighth burgers. She looked at the screen which was showing her from the other side of the table she saw her face and breasts and bra covered in grease and icing, she looked like she had glutted herself, and she had. After a five minute reprieve the pains returned, she picked up a handfuls and handfuls of French fries. "Stefani stand up." GaGa listened placing a hand on her distended stomach she stood up and nearly lost her footing; her stomach was sticking out enough to make it difficult to see her feet only the tips of her toes were visible. A sudden sharp pain made her hands shoot from her stomach to a pair of burritos. Her mouth was quickly filled with the grease dripping Mexican food. Stacie got up and walked over her, she held her tablet close to GaGa's breasts and then passed down to her stomach and hips. "Good, your body is already distributing the fat from breakfast and part of your lunch," Stacie said. After finishing the burritos, GaGa suddenly bent towards the table grabbing a taco and starting to eat it. As she bent over Stacie pinched GaGa's ass and smiled as she felt some newfound fat on her ass, not enough be measured but it was new nonetheless. "Sit back down, Stefani." she said looking at her tablet. GaGa wanted to say something about the pinch but her hands shot towards more French fries.

After a hour her GaGa's table was filled with chicken bones, empty cardboard buckets and a seemly endless array of wrappers and paper plates covered in some form of grease. GaGa looked down past her grease soaked breasts and bra, with some of it even dripping on to her stomach.

"You need a shower," Stacie said noticing the mess that GaGa had made of herself.

Slowly GaGa shuffled towards the shower area holding her distended stomach. Stacie gave her a hand in getting her grease soaked bra and thong, that was riding up her ass off. GaGa was in too much pain to care about being naked in front of someone she had only met a few hours ago.

As GaGa got to work cleaning the grease off her face, hair, breasts, and stomach she was interrupted. Midway through cleaning her breasts, Stacie came over with two boxes of doughnuts. GaGa looked disgusted that she would be eating in the shower. Stacie handed her a doughnut, the pain kicked in and she put it into her mouth as her other hand used the shower wand to clean herself. GaGa had finished only one dozen of the doughnuts before she finished in the shower, as she left the shower Stacie gave GaGa a new bra, it felt a little loose, GaGa thought to herself, her new blue colored thong rode up her ass and hugged her hips but not as tightly as it should have. Stacie gave her the first of her second dozen doughnuts, GaGa popped it into her mouth as she walked back to the table.

GaGa took her time finishing the next eleven doughnuts.

"Stefani I'm giving you a twenty minute break, let your stomach start to empty for supper and dessert. These are the largest meals and you'll need all the help you can get."

For the first time since this morning GaGa actually got time to speak. "If you're going to make me fat do I have any say in what you feed me?" GaGa asked she could start to feel her stomach starting to empty out.

"No, the foods I choose are the ones that'll put the most to your frame. Stefani Just think about eating and how fat you are going to be."

GaGa wanted to object but in the few hours she had known Stacie she knew it was a bad idea. The twenty minute break ended and GaGa could feel the hunger pains again, Stacie could hear her stomach moan about being empty. Stacie tapped on her tablet and two carts filled with food were sent out of the double doors one was covered while the other had four boxes of pizza on. Stacie picked up the first box placing it in front of GaGa. The hunger pains took control of her movements jamming one of the very large slices in her mouth.

After nearly an hour, GaGa had finished the first pizza and was waiting for her stomach to get through it. Stacie was sitting on her stool, she tapped at her tablet's screen calmly. GaGa couldn't believe how much fattening food was going into her body and yet she could still eat more. Her hands shot to the next extra large pizza and put a slice into it her open mouth.

Stacie looked up watching the diva glut herself, she was bending the rules a little on GaGa, and if she was going to hit 550lbs then some of her free will would have to be taken away for awhile. The stimulates did that, Stacie could get away with it, if it worked in the end. The second and third pizzas followed the first in to GaGa's distended stomach. Stacie pushed the last box of pizza casually looking at her tablet. GaGa was opening her mouth to complain, with perfect accuracy her mouth was met with a slice of pizza. After 45 minutes her stomach was resting on her lap, it was red and swollen. GaGa wanted to cry.

"Dessert time, Stefani," Stacie said opening up the last cart.

GaGa's dessert was five whole cheesecakes, the sweetness of the first slice was insane but GaGa got sick of it quickly. Thanks to the cheesecake's liquid-like consistency she finished her dessert in an hour. GaGa was in so much pain and her stomach was so full she struggled to get up from the chair, Stacie gave her hand to her feet and led her to her bed. GaGa sat on it rolled herself on to her back she looked up at the ceiling and saw herself looking back. Her stomach looked ready to burst but that wasn't her biggest concern it was the tube hanging from the ceiling, her eyes followed it along the roof it went all the way to the double doors. GaGa was too distracted by her reflection the tube that she didn't notice Stacie tightening some restraints on her wrists and ankles until it was too late.

"You know Stefani, sleep is the best way for weight gain," she said reaching up to grab the tube; her other hand forced open GaGa's mouth, she placed the tube in and then put a plastic like cover around the tube's opening and where her mouth touched it. "This..." Stacie said patting the tube "...will keep your stomach full throughout the night, that'll stretch it out. It's going to be pumping blended up foods like pastries and pizza and that." Stacie then reached behind GaGa's head and pulled what looked like headphones, she placed each earbud in GaGa's ears. "This should make things...more enjoyable," Stacie said as she walked towards the hallway; she tapped at her tablet, the lights dimmed and the screens turned off. Another tap and GaGa could hear a low hum and she felt the fattening concoction enter her mouth and flow down her throat. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep. All GaGa could dream about was being chased by a murderous stalk of celery only to be saved by a pizza box.

GaGa woke up to the sound of her stomach rumbling, Stacie was setting up an odd device beside the full length mirror as she sat up she noticed that the tube and the restraints were gone. Stacie gestured GaGa over, GaGa groggily got up from the bed. She noticed that her thong wasn't as loose on her hips as they were yesterday as she walked over to Stacie she could feel her ass jiggle ever so slightly, pushing her thong up her ass crack. Stacie told her to stand on the device, GaGa obeyed more out of curiosity then fear.

Tapping away at her tablet, Stacie watched as a metallic band wrap itself around GaGa's waist, hips, and breasts. GaGa tried to shiver from the cold metal pressing on to her skin but noticed she couldn't move from where she was standing, suddenly a robotic hand holding a doughnut appeared out of the wall near the mirror and fed her it, strangely it tasted better than it did yesterday, GaGa thought. As she was chewing the doughnut she heard a beeping sound from her feet. 117lbs, she had gained two pounds in one day! How was that even possible? She swallowed the doughnut only to have another shoved in.

"I bet you want to know your measurements, Stefani?" Stacie asked. "34-27-39 today, yesterday they were 34-26-37."

GaGa looked at herself in the mirror in particular her belly and hips she noticed that her belly was not as toned as it was yesterday covered by a soft layer of flab as her stomach pushed up against the waistband of her underwear. The extra inches to her hips were, no doubt, fat. She noticed how the side strings were pressing into her hip flesh. She had been fed three doughnuts in total while be weighed and measured.

"Hustle your butt over to the table," Stacie said letting GaGa free from the measuring device.

GaGa sat in the chair noticing the dozen pancakes stacked on the table for the first time today. The appetite stimulants were still effecting her it seemed, she was quickly eating the pancakes, each piece was better than the last. The syrup, the butter - she loved them, even though she knew what it would do to her figure. GaGa had nearly eaten five pancakes in just under thirty minutes, Stacie smiled at her increased capacity.

"Stefani do you have a sweet tooth?" Stacie asked looking up at GaGa briefly for an answer.

"No, I can't stand them, but I just can't get enough of these pancakes."

Stacie nodded and looked at her tablet, as GaGa started on pancakes number six, seven, and eight all of them in thirty minutes. GaGa felt her distended stomach press into her thighs. Although it took her nearly forty-five minutes to finish her last pancakes. This was the most amount of food she had eaten in the shortest amount of time.

"Was that so hard, Stefani? We are giving you good food, you should enjoy it."

GaGa looked up at Stacie, her hands resting on her dome like stomach. "I'm not enjoying being fattened up like a turkey."

Stacie quietly said, "You'll have no choice."

GaGa sat on the chair her stomach making some loud gurgling noises, no doubt digesting her massive breakfast. Stacie got up from the stool that she monitored GaGa from and went through the double doors that her food normally came through, briefly a thought of escape flashed through her mind, she quickly decided that her stomach was too full to make an effective escape. Stacie came out carrying two large milkshakes, she placed both in front of GaGa with a straw in each, she placed both ends of the straws in Gaga's mouth. Almost immediately she started sucking on the straws feeling the cold milkshake enter her mouth, the milkshakes were very tasty, having an almost fruity quality in them, but they were also very filling.

"Ice cream, chocolate, weight gain powder, stomach stretching drugs, cheesecake, icing, cream. That's just a few of the things in those shakes," Stacie said casually, GaGa's eyes went wide with surprise at the incredibly fattening concoction resting in her stomach. Thirty minutes later GaGa had finished her shakes only to have her lunch of some French food called poutiness placed on the table.

"What is it?" GaGa looked down at the brown and yellow stuff in her bowl.

"A Canadian dish, poutine is made up of French fries, melted cheese and gravy."

GaGa imagined eating nearly eight helpings, but that's just what she did.

After the eighth helping her mouth was covered in grease, icing, gravy and cheese. GaGa heard a beeping then a buzzing sound come from the chair she was sitting on, she thought nothing of it. Stacie told GaGa to take a shower, as she went through the double doors. GaGa looked as the two doors shut and knew that she was in no condition to escape, she pushed herself out of the chair and started to walk towards the shower. Midway there Stacie came out with a box of cinnamon rolls. She gave them to GaGa telling her to eat them while showering. GaGa sighed and pulled off her bra over her large breasts. GaGa's hands went to the waistband of her thong, she couldn't help but notice that it was taking a bit more effort to pull them down as they were riding up her ass more than normal. GaGa took a few steps into the shower she started to clean herself she hated the potbelly like appearance of her distended stomach. The increased capacity of her stomach was none the more apparent then when she finished the cinnamon rolls before she finished in the shower. Stacie was holding a fresh pair of underwear for GaGa to wear as she walked out of the shower. They were the same size as her previous pair but they felt tighter around her hips. GaGa looked at the table noticing it was full of Italian food she looked at her stomach and sighed, all of it would be in there soon enough.

One month of the most intense feedings in her life was taking a toll on GaGa's body, much to Stacie's delight. The blonde pop star looked at the numbers at her feet noticing that she had to press the potbelly she now had to see the numbers. 154lbs! In one month of intense feeding she had gained nearly forty pounds. Although she had been given a new size of underwear about two weeks ago she hadn't been given one since, and she really needed a new size right now. Her face had been largely untouched by the fattening food she had been fed, she wished she could say the same thing about the rest of her. Her breasts had lost some of their firmness and were getting heavier with fat, but were only a little bigger, she was a little disappointed. Her stomach was no longer flat, it was more of small potbelly that hung over her thong's waistband which was nearly invisible. GaGa's hips were getting quite wide and her ass was quite full. There was no longer a soft meld with her thighs but it was shelf-like. Cellulite was rapidly becoming a defining feature on them as well as her thicker thighs. Whenever she walked she could feel her thighs and ass jiggle but she was more concerned with what she could see happening in front of her. The machine gave her a new set of measurements, 36-42-51. GaGa sighed knowing that she was quite a bit fatter.

Stacie was watching GaGa finish the two boxes of doughnuts that she was now eating whenever she was weighed. Stacie tapped a button on her tablet and the measuring device freed GaGa. Stacie asked GaGa to walk over to the table, she looked at her charge's wider rear, GaGa was oblivious to just how big and wide it was. Stacie watched as GaGa tried to sit it into her chair, she laughed as the fat of GaGa's ass squished on the sides of the armrests and spilled on top of them.

"Here I'll make the chair suit your liking a bit more."

GaGa knew her hips were getting wider but it was more the chair's fault then hers. Stacie tapped at her tablet and a whirring, as heard from the chair the armrests, moved out about six inches and the seat followed suit, GaGa watched a little disgusted at herself for actually needing a wider chair. GaGa took her seat as Stacie put her supersized breakfast on the table, GaGa felt her ass make contact with the widened seat she felt it spread and touch the armrests. Her belly was squished making two love handles with the separation at her belly button, it promptly made a growling sound at the breakfast sandwiches laid out before her, she started eating them.

How much wider could this chair get? GaGa thought her mouth full of food.

GaGa woke up, the tube removed from her mouth, she sat up her stomach rested on her lap forming two love handles of belly fat. GaGa knew her routine, by now she got up and walked to the scale her belly jiggling, her back was a little sore she noticed, maybe she slept wrong she thought. GaGa stepped up to the scale and the bands wrapped themselves around her waist, hips and breasts, three boxes of pastries were being fed into her measuring feeding machine. She looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked by what she could see. Her face looked chubby, she thought and she noticed that she had a second chin peeking out below her first. Her breasts were bigger and heavier but they weren't keeping up with the rest of her. Her pudgy belly hung over her waistband and actually hung a little down from her, along the sides she had some thickening love handles. Her eyes finally descended to her large hips, though large was a bit of an understatement. They flared out to either side of her and she could see some cellulite from her ass spilling on to the sides of her hips. If her hips were this wide how big was her ass? She heard a camera flash from behind her very wide backside and Stacie made the mirror change into a large image of a very full moon. GaGa's mouth hung open as she recognized the shape of it, if only vaguely. Her thong was all but gone enveloped by cellulite covered ass flesh, it made sense why her back hurt when she woke up, it was easily ballooning out from the rest of her frame. GaGa didn't think it was real she placed her hand on it and to her disgust her hand sank a couple of inches into the flesh, she then cringed when her hand felt the bumps and craters of the cellulite. She looked back at the image of her ass, and noticed something that shocked her. Two and a half months of no exercise was making her once well toned ass begin to sag. After the shock of seeing her fat ass, she looked back at the mirror and saw the image change to one of her legs. Her thighs still had some definition to them but also quite a bit of cellulite covering them her fat thighs had some fat sagging around her knees, while calves were starting to meld with her ankles they just looked bigger. The chubby blonde pop star wanted to know what she weighed she looked at her feet expecting to see the numbers not a potbelly. She sucked in her belly and looked at the numbers 171lbs. Two and a half months and she weighed 56 pounds more. She was being fed her 23rd donut when her measurements were shown to her. 39-44-57, Stacie quickly freed her from the machine and asked her to walk over to the chair which GaGa noticed was widening.

"Stefani, your hips are twice as big as they were when we started here."

GaGa was depressed, as she felt her fat ass spread in the chair, she looked at the table filled with waffles, at least she had comfort food she thought.

View attachment Feeding GaGa.jpg

View attachment Feeding GaGa v2.jpg

Latest posts

Back