FFA/BHM romances on film

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

This is an awesome thread! I'll have to check that movie out. Jorge is great. I was a very happy lil FFA back in the days of Lost.

As for movies I can think to recommend my ladies:
Hitch (Kevin James)
Terri (Jacob Wysocki) -- TW: bullying
Cuban Fury (Nick Frost)
One Chance (James Corden)
Shallow Hal (Jack Black)
The Holiday (Jack Black)

Ffancy

Oooh I’ve only seen one of these! Shallow Hal, which is sort of terrible as an FA/BBW movie (that fat suit is awful) but cute as an FFA/BHM movie.

Also the first Fantastic Beasts movie has a lovely FFA/BHM subplot!

RVGleason

Fatso with Dom DeLuise. The movie has a sweet romantic subplot with the main character.

sarahee543

Has anyone watched Nobody Knows I’m Here starring Jorge Garcia? It’s on Netflix and it’s a really sweet love story with a very fat male lead. The final scene gave me FFA butterflies of happiness!
Hes one of my favourite BHM. Also have a search for Olafur Darri Olaffson who is in a few films. Utterly dreamy.

Ffancy

Hes one of my favourite BHM. Also have a search for Olafur Darri Olaffson who is in a few films. Utterly dreamy.
Yes! I watched Trapped last year and I was completely smitten. The only bad part is all the concealing winter coats he wears haha

magodamilion2

Has anyone watched Nobody Knows I’m Here starring Jorge Garcia? It’s on Netflix and it’s a really sweet love story with a very fat male lead. The final scene gave me FFA butterflies of happiness!
Wow this is very exciting news. I watched so much of Lost just to look at Jorge Garcia and I hated Lost haha! It'll be nice watching one that actually looks I'd enjoy the story as well.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I remember a film called Black Velvet Band. It was a ripping yarn televised on Chrismas Eve in many English-speaking countries. It was about a ship transporting convicts to Australia. There were pirates in the film. One of the ship hands was a very handsome fat man. A girl had disguised herself as a boy to get a free passage as one of the ships hands. The fat man can't stop gazing longingly at the "boy". They stop on the African coast to stock up with fresh water and fruit. The fat man and the boy are the last to get of the ship for this and they find themselves alone on the beach. The fat man says to the boy, "I don't know what's the matter with me. I have feelings for you like for a girl." The boy says perhaps this is why and he takes off his jacket and shirt and the binding around the breast to reveal that he is in fact a rather beautiful girl, who feels the same way about the fat man. The make passionate love on the beach. I'm thinking how wonderful it is that here is a film where the fat man gets the beautiful maiden. Sudden the other members of the crew come running back shouting, "Pirates! Run! Back to the ship!" The fat man stands and is shot dead. Does any one else remember the film? Do you know who the fat man was?

sarahee543

Just made a watch list on my imdb of all these. I'm looking forward to my evenings again!

Clandy Caine

Yes! I watched Trapped last year and I was completely smitten. The only bad part is all the concealing winter coats he wears haha
if you want to see Olafur Darri with his shirt off you should watch the show Lady Dynamite on Netflix. He plays the love interest for the lead character played by Maria Bamford. He doesn’t show up until the last few episodes of the first season but he plays a major part in the whole second season. It’s a very offbeat show and definitely won’t suit everyone but I couldn’t stop watching it (mostly because of Olafur Darri. Their relationship on the show is very cute IMO).

RVGleason

Just made a watch list on my imdb of all these. I'm looking forward to my evenings again!
I highly recommend 'Hear My Song'. The movie has the great Ned Beatty in a rare lead role with a romantic side plot. A few BHM actors are in the movie, Stephen Marcus is in it as well as the late William Hootkins, best known as Porkins in 'Star Wars: A New Hope' and Lt. Eckardt in the 1989 'Batman'. It's a funny, sweet film folks will enjoy.

95ED81B0-F75D-4FE4-9B71-839842D52B74.jpeg
1C35FD42-2360-4A2F-A68B-126F3913EA01.jpeg
8A9DB0F2-A0E9-4F5C-8A97-AF17CB2D8F6B_4_5005_c.jpeg

RVGleason

A poster image from 'Hear My Song'.

1594411103559.png

A lovely scene with Ned Beatty in 'Hear My Song'.

Last edited:

xxeell

If you like country music like I do, there's a super cute FFA/BHM couple in the music video to Dierks Bentley's song Somewhere on a Beach.

Latest posts