FFAs wearing their BHM's clothing!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
As suggested by LoveBHMS, and inspired by Rabbit's thread about BHM clothing us FFAs like to steal and wear. *giggle*

So I'll start it off with a picture of me in one of my BHM's sweatshirt. xP

I look like a doofus in this one. A doofus with red eye. But damn am I comfy!

A puppy decided to hop downstairs, so I picked her up for this picture. And you guessed it, I'm still comfy.

<3

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
As suggested by LoveBHMS, and inspired by Rabbit's thread about BHM clothing us FFAs like to steal and wear. *giggle*

A puppy decided to hop downstairs, so I picked her up for this picture. And you guessed it, I'm still comfy.

<3
And the award for the most adorable picture in the world goes to...

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
That is just a wonderful and memorable image...great idea! :bow:

orinoco

the porcine peter pan

<3
aaawww how cute is this! why does nobody wanna wear my clothes dammit! lol

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Me in my other halfs dodgy metallica t shirt...

It was brought for him as a gift but he doesn't like it and it doesn't fit so i steal it to sleep in :D hah

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I have had an issue over the years of girls "borrowing" my sweatshirts and sweaters because they are large and comfy but they never get returned...

The Orange Mage

&#9811; Fishy Pisces! &#9811;
This isn't just an FFA thing, at least not in my case. Right now I'm wearing my lady's warm and fuzzy Old Navy hoodie, which is my comfy/lazy-day go to and a favorite for sleepytime too. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy in two ways. :wubu:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
Back from the dead . . . Zoë-zilla sports the captain america shirt . . .

must be some crazy musician thing cause i keep my keyboard at the end of my bed as well. lol just waiting for one morning of waking up and feel like playing keyboard. the acoustic bass and acoustic guitar is in reach as well lol.

Hole

How adorable. :D

One of the most loveliest fuzziest feelings is wearing your other half's clothes. It's corny but it makes me feel like I'm more a part of him just by putting on his t-shirt. Just the fact that we're that comfortable together makes me feel so good.

SAP ALERT

AmazingAmy

Aaaah this is a cute thread. :) And I agree with Hole - wearing your guy's stuff is soooo nice. The scent and the feel... and the warmth if they've just taken it off and given it to you... it's like being cuddled by them.

Hehe, we need a thread in the BBW board like this - big chicks wearing their skinny boyfriend's clothing. ;)

Inhibited

Aaaah this is a cute thread. :) And I agree with Hole - wearing your guy's stuff is soooo nice. The scent and the feel... and the warmth if they've just taken it off and given it to you... it's like being cuddled by them.

Hehe, we need a thread in the BBW board like this - big chicks wearing their skinny boyfriend's clothing. ;)
This thread is adorable, have subscribed even though its on the BHM board..

There is actually a similar BBW thread on the weight board http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60177

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
But somehow it isn't half so cute when guys wear their gals clothes....double standard :blink:

(to be clear, I'm just goofing around on that, I do understand why one way is adorable and the other is not)

Latest posts