• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFAs: what are the intangible attractions of BHMs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Let me see if I can explain what I'm asking: For those of you (female and male admirers of the large male form) who are attracted to BHMs, are there things besides his size and his fat that you enjoy that seem somewhat specific to BHMs?

Sometimes in some of the threads about what FAs like about BBW/SSBBWs, guys talk about characteristics/scenarios/personality types that they seem to either find more prevalent in BBWs, and/or that enhance their appreciation of BBWs. For example I think last summer there was a thread about how some FAs like what was described as the 'bossy princess type' of BBW.

Other times, some folks talk about D/S dynamics in FA/BBW relationships, or how some FA/BBW relationship seem to highlight and enhance certain 'traditional' ideas about male and female bodies and roles.

Do things like this come into play in your attraction/desire/pleasure for the BHM? I know there are certain characteristics that I personally apply to fat men that I find very appealling, and I'm not sure how to describe it, but in many ways Dan Connor from "Roseanne" fits the type I'm thinking of, with maybe a bit more good natured self deprecation thrown in.

I'd be curious to hear about what else besides his body makes a BHM such a hottie in ya'll's eyes.

Latest posts

Back