• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First - a story by Flo (~BBW,Mild sex, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW,Mild ~Sex, XWG - a chance encounter triggers a relationship

[This classic originally posted at Fatluvers page tells the story about him finding the one to live the feeding fantasy]

First
by Flo (for doughboy)

He was especially fond of having dinner at a local family restaurant. Just a little bistro on the South side of Philly. It was a very Italian neighborhood known for its large families, good restaurants with home cooking along with a general love of life. That is where he met our little Italian girl, Marie.

She was not more than 22 years of age. A natural beauty with long curly black hair…almost as dark as olives. She had big brown eyes and beautiful tanned skin. She had what could be only described as an hourglass figure, with full hips and round breasts. Some might call her fat, some just chubby but for a girl of 5'1", she had killer cleavage that would make any man spin around to stare at it and any women envious of her.

Although he was not Italian and lived in a neighboring area, he visited the neighborhood often and ate at this restaurant at least once a week. He liked to walk the streets and see the ladies strolling with their children in tow. Round faced kids eating ice cream and pastries and playing and running around…as their moms stopped and talked with friends and neighbors about food, recipes and the old country. There was a natural sensuousness in the way these ladies dressed and walked. They had curves and dressed to accentuate them.

As you walked along the sidewalks you could see into the houses through the big windowed brownstone buildings and smell the wonderful foods of both Northern and Southern Italy. These were old-world people, with old fashioned values of home and hearth.

He would walk along and soak in the everyday life of these people and he loved it! This was not your yuppie neighborhood. No trendy coffee shops or exercise gyms. And the people reflected that. Women, men and children were more robust. No skinny-minis here. The women looked like women…round and soft. You could see the effects of good cooking and a great family life here.

As he walked into the restaurant one summer's evening, he was greeted as usually by the owner and his wife. An older couple who treated their customers like family. By his third visit they knew to bring him a glass of Pinot Grigio with a glass of Perrier on the side. They did so without asking as they greeted him by name. Joe who shook his hand and grasped his shoulder while pumping his hand up and down, and Camille who hugged him in a long embrace.

The visitor loved to be crushed in those giant breasts. Camille smelled so good and she was soft as newly baked bread. The owner, Joe and his wife Camille, were a joy to watch, almost like a grand ballet. They were big people, fat by most standards yet they glided as they went about the business of feeding and entertaining their guests. Occasionally as passing Camille, Joe would give his wife a love tap on the rear end. She would get embarrassed and turn red and curse him in Italian while giggling. On one occasion, in passing the visitor, Joe the owner slapped her and said I love her fat ass. And for just a second the two men seemed to be in total agreement without saying a word on the exquisiteness of her form.

The visitor liked big women…and would love to have a relationship in which he could cook and dote over a girl. In fact, he got a little thrill out of cooking and seeing a woman eat what he made. He had many a fantasy of cooking a feast for a woman and then actually sitting at the dining table feeding her slowly with a big spoon as if she were his baby.

As he was lost in these fantasies, the restaurant seemed to get very crowded it was early evening around 6 or 7PM. On this one particular night he was seated at a corner table which gave him a lot of privacy to read his book or study the other restaurant patrons and fantasize. Just after his salad he was served by Camille who totally captivated him in her low cut black dress.

Suddenly he was distracted by a beautiful young women who came in, hesitated at the doorway and then left as if she had forgotten something. He noticed the owners motion to each other and then shrug their shoulders as the girl walked away.

The same girl, upon entering the restaurant on another night, was almost knocked down by him as she nervously changed her mind quickly and walked away from the restaurant in a hurry. The visitor did not even get a chance to say a word as he held open the door for her as she hurried past.

"Strange," the visitor thought…. but could not forget the incident as this girl was so round and beautiful with skin that begged to be touched. Her silk dress folding with her every curve…she seemed to be bigger and more rounded than he had remembered her to be. But no matter cause, in a flash, she was gone.

He looked forward to his time in the neighborhood and had recently considered moving here, that is just how much he liked it. He discussed this with Joe and Camille who agreed to help him if he liked. This is the kind of wonderful people who drew him to the neighborhood. But still there was a younger generation here, as in other towns in America, who "put down" the ways of their parents.

So along with all these wonderful and homey things…our visitor was surprised to see a small inconspicuous sign above the restroom doors which said:

Weight Watchers Meeting
Tuesday Evenings 7PM
All Welcome!

Wait a minute, this is Tuesday and it is almost seven now…. but he saw no sign of a meeting… In fact he never saw nor heard of any meetings….and as he was preoccupied by this, he did not seem to notice the little Italian beauty who sat next to him. The very same one he encountered at the restaurant entrance recently.

"I am afraid that I just can't do it", she said, more to herself than to him.

He turned, startled, "excuse me"?

Again she said, "I can't do it". "Do what", he said?

"I can't go to the meeting. Isn't that what you are here for??"

"Heavens no…I just like the food and the people."

"Oh gosh, I am so embarrassed, I thought you were the group leader. You are in such good shape and all dressed up."

"Well thanks for the complement; while I don't work out I do walk a lot and as for the suit, well I just came from work."

"Boy, do I feel like a fool!"

"Oh, don't be, it was an honest mistake. But may I ask, why are you interested in a weight watchers meeting? You have a wonderful figure!"

She put head down and started to cry. He slid over to her and gave her his handkerchief. "Oh please don't cry."

She pulled herself quickly together and told him about the guy she just broke up with and how he told her that he would never love her if she did not loose some weight.

She explained that she had been big all her life. And that in this neighborhood surrounded by these people she could not even bring herself to go and find out how to loose weight. So she told him how for the last 5 or six consecutive weeks she would try to get up the courage to join this weight control meeting; but she would back out as closely as the front door.

He never let on that he already knew what she was doing.

“So for the last five or six weeks I have been so upset with myself that I have been eating like a pig…and I have managed to do just the very thing he told me I would…and that is gain more of weight”. And with that, she was crying again.

“Don't cry, please, I hate to see a beautiful woman in tears. You are so beautiful and not at all fat, why you could stand to gain some weight in my opinion. My last girlfriend was twice your size and I didn't think she was fat either”.

She looked at him, disbelieving in part, but in part wanting to.

“Here sit down and relax, let me pour you a glass of wine. Why do you believe the opinions of a guy who obviously can't see how beautiful you are? I see you as a vibrant young woman with a lot of potential”.

She just studied him as he spoke and he managed to calm her down.

"Look I hate to eat all alone, I would be honored if you would join me."

"No I couldn't. I shouldn't."

"Please do, I would truly love the company. You know, as much as Joe and Camille entertain me when I am here, it is somehow not complete. I would love your company. I would love to talk with a beautiful woman such as yourself over a fine meal. "

With that, as if on cue, Joe walked over to the table with a bottle of his best house wine. "This is from me and Camille, it is our 30th wedding anniversary and you must help us to celebrate. Tonight everything is on us. Everything!"

Well the couple, looking a little stunned but happy…accepted. And as they ate and drank Marie, told our visitor about herself.

He noticed that she ate very slowly and she savored each bite. He took his napkin and wiped a little tomato sauce away from her mouth. Then she fed him a little of the veal pushing it at him and enticing him saying….its soooo goooood, ummmm you will like it, try some. As they talked and ate they drank more of the fine wine. They were frankly getting tipsy and giggly as they ate…and his true self was coming out ….as was hers. He hoped this night would never end. He got very daring and began to feed her teasing her with every bite and she appeared to love it.

He saw that she adjusted her belt on several occasions, after all they (or at least she) was eating for a least two hours. She excused herself and went to the bathroom. He got up, and assisted her, as a gentlemanly act…but it was really to admire her in full figure as she walked away toward the restroom. When she returned he stood again and brushed her waist noticing not only that she had removed the belt but the gentle softness of her flesh under her silk dress.

In his head, his fantasy had him clearing the table lying her down on it, and making love to her right then and there. In reality, he just smiled and tried to cover up his hot cock rising and pulling at the fabric of his pants.

As she sat, the owners' children wheeled out table laid with a huge anniversary cake with pastries, cookies and desserts of all manners and shapes and kinds. The visitor almost came with the excitement as he was watching Maries' eyes looking at all those luscious things. But much to his surprise Marie asked if he minded if they skipped dessert and walk her home.

Disappointed that he could not feed her the luscious desserts, he reluctantly said "sure, I would love to walk you home."

They said their good-byes to everyone, including Joe and Camille who were very tipsy themselves by this time. And began to walk down the street to Marie's house. At her front door she motioned for him to go in…he hesitated and she said she wanted them to have dessert in the privacy of her home.

As they entered he noticed her lavish apartment. Something like a harem really. She explained that she loved the Rococo era and Rubens and she simply put the designs together. Eclectic, opulent and sumptuous.

She asked him if he minded pouring some wine for them as she changed into a more comfortable dress. She laughed as she said that and motioned to her middle expanding out. As he poured the wine and look around the living room she went to the stereo put on some soft music and disappeared into the bedroom. When she returned she was wearing a very large wrap around dress…like a gown really…but much too big for her. It was red silk and the color warmed her skin giving her a wonder look.

She giggled as they toasted to good times and she stopped drinking suddenly as she said, "oh, I almost forgot the dessert."

With that, she went into the kitchen and came out wheeling a cart almost as big as the one in the restaurant. She said, "you see I work in a pastry shop and get all the same goodies as you would find at the restaurant. I knew we would be more comfortable eating dessert here than in the restaurant. My sides were beginning to ache from my tight belt. "

With that she sat on the sofa and motioned for him to sit next to her. He was so, very happy…almost delirious. This was like something from one of his dreams. Here he was with a beautiful woman and all these glorious desserts. Heaven. As she sat he could see how wonderfully large her belly and thighs were. She was perfectly round and luscious.

She said…"how about feeding me some cake?"

She only had to ask once. He fed her and as he did she laughed and giggled. She was so eager to take the food that she ate and ate and soon it was obvious that she was a feedee.

Who would have guessed…the girl looking for the weight control meeting…actually a feedee. He was exceedingly happier as he talked cause he saw the gusto with which she ate and ate…the form of her belly was showing more and more under that loose robe. They talked and laughed and she just continued to eat as he fed her. Never once did she ask him to stop or wait.

This went on for over an hour…they were at the end of the long table of goodies. She asked him to help her off the sofa. She was not very steady on her feet at this point. A combination of food and wine he guessed. Her belly was massive. She giggled and said, "darn we need more food". He thought he imagined that her robe was tighter in the butt. And she pretty near waddled away only to return with a tray of additional cakes, cookies and assorted pastries.

She got very coy and almost shy as she asked him, "would you mind if I asked you a big favor"?

"Ask away," he said, "your wish is my command".

"Well, I have always had a fantasy";

"What would that be Marie?"

"I would like it if you could feed me while I was propped up in bed".

His penis just about jumped out and screamed with desire. I would love it, baby…lead the way.

Marie led him to her bedroom, a warm elegant room with a gigantic bed covered with dozens of plush pillows. He carried in the tray of food and she removed her robe to reveal a skimpy red teddy with matching panties. She was also wearing red thigh high stocking which went well with the hi heels she had on. She climbed into the bed and looked like a little doll in the middle of the big bed and all those pillows. He broke down to her and told her how he had always wanted a girl like her. She was his ideal. He would feed her and make her so big and fat. He hoped she would like that.

Wow, he thought she truly likes this. She was begging him to feed her more and more. She lay there with her arms out on the sides of the bed and her legs spread wide so that her belly could be unencumbered. They spoke of many things as he fed her. At one point all the food on the tray was gone and he feared the night was over but she politely asked him if he minded going into her kitchen and getting her more. She could not have gotten up if she had wanted to. Her belly and torso were big and very bloated.

As he entered the kitchen he was amazed it was twice the size of either the living room or the bedroom. It housed two extra wide freezers and a restaurant style refrigerator. It also had a pantry which held several hundred cans of tuna, beans, veggies, soups, and so forth. It was overladden with bag upon bag of pastas and noodles, rice and all types of sauces.

He opened the refrigerator to find large trays of goodies. Row upon row of them. He thought, hummmm now which shall I feed my little fat princess. Well one of these, some of those more of these…the bulge in his pants grew as he chose.

He turned his attention to the freezers. There on each shelf she had carefully laid fully prepared gourmet dishes. Cooked, fresh frozen, and ready to be heated and eaten. He chose the baked ham with potatoes and beans and followed the instructions to heat it carefully. In 20 minutes she would have a feast on that.

In the meanwhile, he returned to the bedroom with the two trays of dessert he had chosen. She smiled as he entered. "I see you found everything ok."

"Oh yes, and I took the liberty of heating up a little snack for you for later."

"What is it…tell me."

"Honey, just wait and see, it’s a surprise."

She made a pouty frown with her lips and face.

"Are you hungry?" he asked,

She said "famished."

They both laughed and he noticed how nicely her fat jiggled as she did so.

He fed her one after the other, after the other. They did not speak. She just ate and ate like some kind of machine. He noticed how distended her belly had become, And it was nicely extending around to her ass. She began to figit as if she were uncomfortable just as she finished the last roll.

He moved in and seized the opportunity to rub her belly, and massive breasts. After a short while she fell asleep. He heard the tiny little oven bell ring meaning that the dinner food was cooked.

Without waking her he went into the kitchen to prepare the food. He carefully searched for serving dishes, the right glassware and silver. He set it up on a tray and placed it near the warming tray so it would be ready to serve her, when she awoke.

He quietly went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed in a corner and watched her sleep. In his minds eye he studied her carefully and up close. He thought about each of her features and how they would look with 100 more or 200 more or 300 more delicious pounds of fat on her beautiful body. Her face would be like a cherub, her cheeks round and rosy and her chin would double or triple.

Her neck would be so fleshy would be so divine to kiss. Her shoulders already soft and subtle would plump out and over like the sweet meat on a baby's behind. Her short young arms would appear to be even shorter as they would add density and fat. He was in awe of her beautiful breasts…all round and perfect. He could not begin to imagine just how much more wonderful and luscious they could become…but the devil in him wanted to wait and see (woowhoo).

As he sat there staring she began to wakeup to the view of him gazing at her, his eyes transfixed she smiled a big happy grin.

"Surveying your handiwork?, she asked.

"Just drinking in your beauty, my love."

And with that comment she blushed.

"Would you mind being a lot bigger, he asked.

"I would love to be bigger," Marie replied, "I have only one request."

"What is that," he asked.

"That you weigh me and measure me each time before you feed me."

"Oh, excellent," he answered.

And with that, upon her instruction, he fetched the scale and the tape measure.

She stood on the scale as he helped her and he looked at the numbers; as her tummy did not quite allow her to do so easily. The marker went from zero to 300 and back to 200 and then settled on 300.

"Marie you disappoint me, you are only 300 pounds."

"Oh I bet I am more like 400…

"I will have to order a new scale that goes to 1000pounds."

"Well just in case the scale is correct, I think you need to feed me more. "

They laughed and he brought her out the dinner he cooked for her. She ate every last morsel and he carefully measured her. As she carefully stood up next to the bed...chest 50, belly 68, hips, 72....nice. You are truly becoming a chubby little goddess.

He kissed her passionately and apologized that it has gotten so late so fast and he needed to leave.

"Tomorrow is work for both of us. Can we do this again soon, Marie."

"Yes lets meet again for next Tuesday."

The next meeting was a repeat of last week…and this became a habit for several months. By then they were deeply in love and were married At the reception which was held at Joe and Camille's…and Marie is a gorgeous bride at over 800 pounds. He asked her what could be give her to make her the happiest woman on her wedding day? Her only wish is that they remove the blasted Weight Watcher Meeting sign…

He ripped it down and tore it up and they all laughed as he did so!!! The feasting continued and no one ate more than Marie.

A happy beginning of her getting to be a fat woman in love with a man who would always to there to feed her to excess!

Latest posts

Back