• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Class Seats

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gentleman

I was at an airport last week waiting for my flight when I spied a rotund blond beauty (like Miss Stacy). My senses went on alert, but alas, she strolled on by to another gate. But it made me think: I would have given anything to fly next to her for a few hours, her abundance overflowing onto my seat, pressing her softness against me.

So here’s my idea. Instead of trying to charge girls like that extra (just plain wrong), offer the seat next to her for a premium! I would have gladly paid more to guarantee a trip like that. To me, that would be flying first class all the way!

Latest posts

Back