• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Magazine

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleButtBabe

No one cares anyway
Every month First has an article with a famous man called "5 reasons Women make life so much sweeter. This month it was Michael Vartan the leading male actor on the new series HawthoRNe..He was in Monster-in-law,Alias,Never been kissed..

His number 4 reason was: Your curves are captivating..Here is his quote,"I don't get where being rail-thin became attractive. Most guys I know like curves. I've been fortunate enough to work in small rural parts of America and the women there are real women. There is nothing sexier then a woman walking down the street who happens to be overweight but doesn't care and owns it. That's so refreshing and sexy and empowering because it's an attitude,a part of her being and soul that can be seen just walking down the street. It's really cool. I love women who have the confidence to be who they are."

After reading this,I think I have fallen in lust..What a great thing to see written..I am glad that men that do appreciate bigger women are starting to be really heard..Now if we could just get main stream media to get a clue it would be fantastic!

Back