• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food Police

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallFatSue

How do you deal with people who appoint themselves to monitor what you eat? Today I went out to lunch today with 3 acquaintances, one of whom was from the undercover food police. When dessert came, she touched the back of my hand and asked, "Sue, honey, do you really need that?" Grrrrr. :mad:

It was key lime pie, so doggone right I needed it! I just played dumb (with a big smile): "Hey, there'll be no diving for my dessert! Order your own!" :eat2:

It's GOOD to be a wise ass. :D

Latest posts

Back