• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FOR SALE 7 blouses sizes 6X and 40 womens

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
I have 7 new blouses some still have the extra button attached so I know those have never been worn, but none of them look like they have ever been worn.

My family sent them to me hoping they would fit me, and I wish they fit me because I really like them. But I am "teh fatz" and I wear a much larger size.

I can take better pictures if anyone is interested these pics are half assed fast pics as my camera batteries were dieing.

If no one here is interested I will post them on Ebay next weekend.

$10 each plus shipping (Priority Mail). Payment by PalPal.

These first 3 blouses are the same shirt in different colors. They have a very pretty design down the front. They are all the same size and have the same tag.

TAG:
IMG_1616.jpg

Blouse 1 Green
IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

Blouse 2 Black

IMG_1612.jpg

Blouse 3 Purpleish

IMG_1613.jpg

These next 4 blouses are all the same shirt in different colors

TAG is the same on all 4

IMG_1618.jpg

Blouse 4
IMG_1617.jpg

Blouse 5
IMG_1619.jpg

Blouse 6
IMG_1620.jpg

Blouse 7
IMG_1622.jpg

Post a message in the thread or leave me a PM or email me at pms_ing (at) yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks for looking
Cynth

Latest posts

Back