• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

For those who are real time Feeders/Feedees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midori

general member
As someone who actively participates in power exchange relationships, I find myself very curious about the feeder/feedee relationship. I'd like to ask some questions so that I can learn more about real time relationships with this dynamic but I'd also like to clarify that this is NOT a critiquing thread. I want to learn and it occurs to me that the feeder/feedee relationship has many facets that I also experience in my own PE relationships. If there is a thread already on this topic or some reading that anyone would like to recommend, I'd appreciate it. Also if it's not something you are comfortable speaking about in public ... perhaps we could correspond some privately?

I understand that not everyone is into everything and that there are mixed feelings on the subject, however I'd really like to keep this on topic for those who are in or have experienced a real time relationship of this nature and save the controversy for another thread, if possible please.

My questions ...

*Are you currently or have you been in the past in a real time feeder/feedee relationship?

*How did you decide to enter into a feeder/feedee relationship? Did it just evolve with your partner or did you find someone specifically with similar interests in mind? Where could others go who are interested in finding those who similar interests? Is Dims a good place to find someone to enter into this relationship with?

*How long did you know the person before you began the control aspect or feeding aspect of the relationship? Or ... do you even consider the feeder role to be one of -control- at all?

*Do you think of the feeder/feedee relationship as power exchange relationship or do you -define- it in other ways?

*Did you and your partner set down specific guidelines involving the relationship or is it just a casual pasttime?

*Are there other aspects of Dominance/submission in your relationship besides the food element of food?

*How much -control- does the feeder in your relationship wield overall and how does that -control- manifest itself within your food dynamic as well as any other dynamics?

As I said, coming from a Power Exchange background the feeder/feedee relationship appeals to me because of the -control- dynamics however it does occur to me that others who classify themselves as a feeder are simply expressing that they enjoy seeing people eat and perhaps enjoy cooking which would be a good deal less -stringent- for lack of a better word than what I am picturing.

Thank you in advance for your time. Also if others who have similar real time interests would like to share their views, I would appreciate those also so that I can -flesh- out the picture in my mind so to speak.

♪midori

Latest posts

Back