• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Forty-six Americans killed in Afghanistan this month....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
:mad:

http://www.icasualties.org/OEF/ByMonth.aspx

I hope you Obama supporters are happy as we are losing increasing amounts of our fellow Americans in a worthless and inane conflict. Forty-six fellows who would most likely be alive somewhere Stateside instead of protecting the poppy fields that supply the heroin and opium produced in Southwest Asia to be shipped (mostly) to the United States. Soon July will be the bloodiest month EVER for the United States in its ten years of Operation Enduring Freedom. It was just as wrong when Bush was in office (and I fully take my share of the blame for having elected that asshole twice), but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have more respect for people like Cindy Sheehan than the fake anti-war douchebags that all of a sudden became hawkish when Obama became POTUS.

Latest posts

Back