• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

freekibble.com

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashlynne

Where's my iced coffee?
I just saw a report on the following website on NBC news and thought some of you might be interested:

http://www.freekibble.com/

The site was started by a young girl who wants to help provide food to animal shelters, especially since so many shelters have seen an increase in "residents" during the current mortgage crisis in the US.

If you play the daily trivia game, they donate a certain amount of kibble to a shelter. From the website:

Click on the answer that you think is correct.

Right or wrong, you win! All you have to do is click on an answer, and every day you do, we'll provide 20 pieces of kibble to Animal Shelters to help feed their hungry dogs.

There's a link to click in order to help provide cat food, as well.

(Note: I just visited the site and it loaded very slowly, most likely due to increased traffic generated by the news report.)

Latest posts

Back