• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fresh meat overdue of his expiration date. (Introduction)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I'm new to this site, obviously. I did some looking around and noticed this website is like... really old... After doing some browsing, I thought "Hey this is a neat forum website for my interests, it looks like. It could be my haven."

So now here I am, a recently-turned-twenty-two year old boy in this site with other people who have or are part of these interests. Hi everyone, I'm from New York, and I like going down to the big city every now and then to explore the concrete jungle.

That's all that needs to be said, I have more to say but you could reach out to me by sending a message.
wizteensie.gif

Latest posts

Back