• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Friends again by Kronostar (~BBW. Magic, Lesbian Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kronostar

~BBW. Magic, Lesbian Romance, ~SWG - two goths playing with runes are transformed in a way neither anticipated

Friends Again
by Kronostar

Sara was so disgusted. A very common sentiment given her gothic lifestyle. Although she fit the stereotype of a goth girl--pale, skinny, dyed black hair to match her dark clothes--she didn't consider anything about her stereotypical. She was disgusted by life, but right now she was most disgusted by her X-friend Robyn.

The two had become friends from their outcast state in school. Sara in self-imposed exile while Robyn was a transfer student who couldn't break into the social cliques that reigned the school's hallways. The two had had fun and being with Robyn had made Sara feel alive. They shared so much together and it didn't take long till Sara initiated Robyn into witchcraft.

Witchcraft was Sara's passion and she loved studying it and practicing it, but till Sara came she hadn't been very successful with it. Somehow Robyn had that spark that made the spells and magical items work. Sara loved the results they achieved, but she buried some resentment that the magic flowed through Robyn, a novice, and not through her a studied practitioner.

Robyn quickly became adept in the craft and even initiated a night Rune creation ritual before their friendship ended. It was such a thrilling event for Sara being alone with Robyn clothed only in the moonlight. The normal discomfort she felt with her body was gone and her eyes feasted on Robyn's lovely flesh. Robyn was rather plain, that contributed to her being alienated within the fashion conscious student body, but watching Robyn cut the gift from the tree to fashion her runes Sara knew she was in love.

Then everything changed. Suddenly Robyn became Brock's girlfriend. Sara knew Robyn had a crush on the jock, but everyone was amazed when the two started going out exclusively. Even more amazing was the fact that Robyn was literally changing. Sara overheard other people saying how sexy Robyn looked, but Sara knew that Robyn was physically changing.

Robyn had become the stereotypical definition of sexy. Her small curves had developed fully, her small pert breasts that Sara remembered so fondly had blossomed out to mammoth proportions complimented by the full roundness of her butt. Though others talked of hair dye Sara was certain that Robyn's hair had transitioned naturally from a dull straight brown to magnificent blonde curls. Her eyes were now even a brilliant blue changed from their deep brown.

And she was ignoring Sara. No, it wasn't even nice as ignoring since Robyn had become a haughty hottie. In addition to the amazing physical changes Robyn had undergone her personality had changed as well. She'd become the social queen who every jock would drool over. Brock was definitely drooling and cocky over his perfect girlfriend Robyn.

Sara probably would have gone back to her angsty lifestyle, but then one afternoon she saw Brock running around the track with his buddies. She would have continued on her way, but the necklace he was wearing caught her eye. Waiting for him to go around the track again she peered closely and this time she was certain he was wearing a rune on his necklace. A rune that Robyn had no doubt made from the tree branch the two of them had gathered that moonlit night so long ago.

Caught in her thoughts Sara waited and watched again with disgust as Brock finished his practice and swooped the bimbo Robyn into an embrace and even gave her a few ass pinches. Robyn just giggled it all off with her titties bouncing in her tight pink shirt that showed off in addition to her cleavage a narrow waist and flat tummy. This ditz was not the Robyn she had known and Sara was now committed to finding out what happened and she knew in her gut that it had something to do with the rune Brock was now wearing.

Getting the necklace away from Brock was very difficult. She had no idea how she was going to do it. It led to way too many awkward moments as she tried to get close enough to steal it from around his neck. She even tried some magic, but it wouldn't work for her. Then she settled on the simplest and riskiest solution.

After the team's practice she snuck into the men's change room. She could hear their raucous laughter from the showers and could even hear Brock raving about what a perfect shag Robyn was. He was very enthused as he described the boob job she'd given him the night before and how her tits were the perfect size for him. Sara was gritting her teeth through the whole conversation. She found where the boys had their clothes and was relieved at their untidiness. After filtering through one to many stinky and damp jock straps she found Brock's necklace hanging on the side of a locker door. She quickly grabbed it and ran out as fast as she could get to the door and as far as she was able.

Arriving home she examined the runed necklace at her leisure. Sara could sense the power in it as she traced the runes markings that she was certain had been made with Robyn's blood. It was a simple and oh so complex rune at the same time. Puzzling it out and with a little research she discovered the amazing truth. Robyn had purposely used Brock to turn her into his ideal bimbo beauty. She'd imbued part of her soul into the rune and with the spark of magic Robyn possessed using a bond of love and lust from the goddess Freya that rune had ultimate power to transform Robyn into the wearer's ideal of beauty. It was a foolish thing that only a love-sick girl with a crush would have done.

It sickened Sara to think that Robyn had been so infatuated with Brock that she'd given him control of her soul to shape her into this blonde big titted floozy. He probably didn't even care that he'd lost it not realising what the rune meant. Robyn in her new natural bimboness had probably completely forgotten the rune's significance too. Then a fire of infuriation filled Sara as she concluded that Robyn must like what she'd become now that she was no longer an outsider at the school. That she'd deluded herself into happiness among those fake plastic friends. Well Sara was now determined to show just how fake the life Robyn was living really was and to punish her for abandoning their friendship.

Sara found another necklace to put the rune on, it wouldn't do to have it recognized, and kept the rune hidden between her breasts. Feeling the warm wood nestled down there she idly remembered back when she had larger tits than Robyn. But large tits would certainly suit a large body and she was very looking very forward to the hell she'd put Robyn through in the coming weeks.

During the coming days as Sara watched Robyn at school she could sense the rune's magic begin to work changing Robyn into the image Sara pictured in her mind. She'd find out what everyone thought of the curves and fullness Robyn would soon develop to meet that image. Sara could almost hear herself cackle like a stereotypical witch.

It didn't take long till Sara began overhearing the gossip of how Brock and Robyn were struggling in their relationship and that Robyn seemed to be getting a little chunkier. Sara made sure to get a good look in the girl's change room one day where she noted how much Robyn's bra was digging into her back fat and the struggle she had getting into her tight jeans. Even once the jeans were on Robyn's waist now overflowed over the band like a baking muffin.

The image was enough to make Sara wet in sexual juice. Sara marveled at just how beautiful the ripening Robyn was becoming. She longed to squeeze Robyn's full flesh and tease her growing belly. To be pulled in by Robyn's large flabby arms into a hug deep into her cleavage and pressed firmly into her soft body. Then Robyn turned around and caught Sara's eye causing Sara to quickly blush and bolt from the change room. Embarrassed she vowed to make Robyn even bigger and more docile yet.

It wasn't long till the school was abuzz that Brock had broken up with that fat cow. He was even calling her a dyke and all of bimbo Robyn's fool friends had abandoned her. Although initially gleeful at the sad fate Robyn now suffered from her actions Sara felt tugs on her heart towards her rounded old friend now sitting alone in the cafeteria. How could anyone think she was ugly; to Sara she looked beautiful and comforting with her large bosom and motherly hips. Robyn's full face still shone with joviality with her brown eyes sparkling and her short dark auburn hair framing everything in perfection. Sara just wanted to be hugged by that massness of love.

With no knowledge of what her body was doing Sara found herself sitting beside Robyn and chatting again as friends. But now there was a deeper sparkle and connection that went beyond just friends as each touch from the other lasted longer and longer. By the time they'd gotten to Sara's home, hand in hand, the two were drenched in sexual anticipation as they ripped off each other's clothes and they descended upon Sara's bed.

As Sara gazed down at the expansiveness that Robyn now was she shuddered at the sheer beauty of it. Robyn had taken on the aura of a fertility goddess and Sara was now privileged to worship her. Kneeling at Robyn's vulva Sara began tracing Robyn's body with her tongue taking great pleasure at the folds of her stomach, the fullness of her breasts, and just plain sensual softness. Drinking Robyn in it wasn't long till Robyn was dotted by several hickie marks as each girl oohed and aahed from the stimulation.

As the two continued to deeply kiss one another with tongues wrestling and fingers thrusting down below Sara's only desire was to be one with her big and beautiful friend. Suddenly, the runic necklace around Sara's neck went cold as it lay pressed between Sara's firm and slight breasts and Robyn's heart pounding franctically under her massive soft globes. Robyn backed off and had a flash in her eyes.

"You did this to me with my rune!" Robyn pronounced solemnly. It was quite clear she had awakened and was now aware what had happened to her.

"I'm sorry, I was mad and jealous and... but..." Sara stammered.

"You love me."

The simpleness of the statement shocked Sara to speachlessness.

Robyn continued on. "I was foolish when I made that rune. I was so alone except for you and I was so attracted to Brock I thought I could find some way to change myself to be someone he liked. I poured my soul into that rune to make me the object of the wearer's affection. I trapped myself into becoming Brock's object of lust and not love and you freed me."

"But I did it because I was mad at you and I wanted to punish you. I made you fat and unpopular." Sara protested.

"You love me" Robyn repeated. "And I know that. That rune has the power to change me through your feelings and whether you know it or not you changed me into something you love because I'm now free of the rune's power."

"But that means your stuck with that body."

"And I'm happy having the body that I know you love. It helps me remember true friendship, forget about those fake friends, and it feels kind of sexy," Robyn added as she jiggled her tummy with one hand while striking a sexy pose with the other. "You do think I'm sexy, don't you?"

"You're beautiful." Sara sighed.

"I'd never have pegged you as interested in bigger girls before. I knew you always were a lesbian and you've definitely converted me to it. Now all that remains is for me to pay you back."

"huh," Sara was speachless again.

"Since I am the manifestation of your love I know your hidden desires very well and I remember that jealousness as you watched and played with my fat. You've always felt yourself on the outside of society and you pushed me to be even further outside. And yet you've embraced my large body as beautiful while considering your own ugly. You've wanted to shrink yourself from others, but you see me as obvious to anyone. You think you trapped me, but you know I'm free."

Sara was still in a daze, but could feel Robyn tugging at her heart. She could sense that Robyn was inviting her to enjoy a new life, a life where she wouldn't have to be disgusted with herself or others.

"I'm going to make you beautiful like you made me beautiful." Robyn spoke softly and warmly as she extended a hand out to Sara.

Sara accepted Robyn's hand and was led to the center of her room. On the floor there were still the remnants of a summoning circle she'd drawn earlier. She knew Robyn had given herself over to the magic and it was guiding her in this creation process. The creation of a new Sara to complement the new and beautiful Robyn.

Robyn took a knife and drew some of Sara's blood. Drawing several runes with it on Sara's body and around her Robyn was continuously chanting in an unknown tongue. Sara didn't know how much time had passed as she was still adazed and felt like she was almost floating having lost sensation in her naked body. She only stood there waiting for Robyn to finish. Waiting to be one with Robyn again.

Then their eyes locked again intensly and Sara felt herself on fire and feeling like several snakes were crawling under her skin throughout her body. It was painful as it was pleasurable and though she was sure she screamed she could hear no sound. Her eyes remained focused on Robyn's. Robyn who looked so lovely and protective naked as well. Robyn who was beautifully shaped as a pear with her full breasts and their dark and large areolas resting on the lovely expanse of her rolling torso as it grew out to her flaired hips. Robyn who loved her and she loved back. Robyn who was making her beautiful.

After what seemed ages the squiggling within Sara's body suddenly ceased and she was back in her body again. Instantly she could feel that she was bigger and looking down she felt humongous. What had she done?! Sara felt madly around her expansive body. Her breasts seemed to be huge blobs and her butt seemed to go on forever. She could only see her feet if she leaned forward and she felt like her whole body jiggled and moved in such an awkward way. How could she have done this?

Instantly she knew why as she felt herself tightly hugged. That feeling of warmth and deep embrace, that matronly care not only were coming from the bigness of Robyn's heart they were coming from her as well. Sara began to cry in sheer happiness as the two friends cuddled and cupped each other.

After the purging cry was finished Robyn led Sara to the full length mirror. Gazing into it the two girls smiled back at two big beautiful and magical women.

Latest posts

Back