• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Friends have had it..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
I have some friends who have had gastric bypass and some who have had the lap band procedure.

I'm actually angry at all of them. I see the surgery (either one) as the lazy way to lose weight. If they wanted to lose weight, there's the old fashioned "eat less, exercise more" method. NONE of these people ever bothered to actually try to diet and always made excuses as to why diet/exercise didn't work for them. Some eat crap because they don't want to bother doing what they are supposed to, others think of the surgery as this magic cure. Some have gained weight. ALL of them look older than their age now.

I find that to be SUCH bull, and I wonder at the ethics of the doctors. I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to have this surgery unless it is a life or death situation, and those are rare.

Latest posts

Back