• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fun Size - by Feedthelady (~BBW, ~~WG, Fantasy, Flatulence)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb

~BBW, ~~WG, Fantasy, Flatulence - A woman finds a very special dress.

[Author's Note:]I wrote this a while back and has been in the story archive for a while. If people like it, i'll add to it. Enjoy!

FUN SIZE
By Feedthelady

Part One

Brigit hurried for the door as the sky opened up and the storm thundered down upon her. Ever optimistic, she hadn't foreseen what had looked like the perfect summer morning turning into a monsoon of an afternoon and left her umbrella at home. “Shoot!” she cried out as she ran from her car to the first shop in sight. Parking had been something of a bitch today and she had found herself down quite a narrow alley, away from the main shops.

With a newspaper sheltering her hair, she opened the black, rimmed glass door and found the shelter she had desired. Brigit loved to shop, especially for clothes. It always picked her up when she had been feeling down in the past, and she hoped that it would pick her up today.

She had been dumped the night before by her boyfriend Adam, and after a night of tears and weepy CD's, she had pulled herself together and was ready to cheer herself up.

As she stood at the front of the shop looking around, she was pleasantly surprised to see it was in fact inside a new women's clothes store. At least she thought it was new, having never remembered seeing it before.

From a counter at the back of the store stood a young looking woman, no older than 25 - Brigit's age. She peered up from a book she was reading to catch sight of Brigit.

Brigit stood there, 5'5”, long, straight, dark red hair. She was wearing a tight fitting, white buttoned top that showed off her slightly under-whelming cleavage. Her short skirt also hugged against her slim frame, exposing her long sexy, if not a tad too skinny legs.

The shop assistant left her counter and approached Brigit. “Hello,” she said. “Welcome to 'Women's Secrets Clothing Store.' My name is Laura, do you need any help?” Laura couldn't help but notice just how beautifully piercing Brigit's blue eyes were, and was slightly taken aback by how pretty she was.

“Err, well I guess I'm looking for a dress to go out on the town in,” said Brigit. “Do you have anything that would suit me?”

Laura looked over Brigit's skinny frame again. “I think we should have something that you would be pleasantly surprised with.” Strange way to put it, thought Brigit as she followed Laura over to a rack of dresses. “We have some excellent little black dresses you can choose from?”

Brigit frowned, “I'm kind of thinking something slightly more colourful than black, do you have anything?”

“Hmm...I think we have something in...red?” said Laura.

“Perfect,” said Brigit, as Laura went off to fetch the dress she had in mind.

When she returned, she carried a beautiful, vibrant red dress that looked as if it would show off Brigit's thin figure perfectly. “It's gorgeous,” remarked Brigit as she went into a changing room to try it on. As she returned from the cubicle her expression had changed somewhat, she now looked sad. “It's too big; do you have anything smaller?”

Laura, checking the label, turned back. “A size eight, I'm sure I could find a size six for you.” With that, she returned to the back of the store.

A size six! thought Brigit. I used to be a size eight; I hadn't realized I'd come down a size! She took a look at herself in the changing room mirror. She had lost a few pounds. She had always been skinny, and she had liked her look, but all of a sudden she realised that maybe she had crossed the line and was too gaunt for her own good.

Laura returned with a size six dress in hand, “Try this on for size, my dear,” she said as she passed the item to Brigit.

“Thank you,” replied Brigit as she re-entered the changing room to try on the smaller size. As she managed to zip up the back of the dress and looked in the mirror again, she saw something that seriously endangered her day of self indulgence. “It's still too big!” she cried out over the top of the changing room.

“Really?” replied Laura. “I'm afraid we don't have anything smaller.”

Stupid Adam! Brigit thought. Always telling me to watch my figure! Constantly making me worry about my weight! Even now he's making me miserable! Brigit broke down and began to cry. Hearing her sobs, Laura peeped around the changing room curtain. “I'm sorry, maybe I could order something in for you for next week?”

Brigit kept sobbing. “You don't understand,” she said. “I needed to go out tonight. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday, and I really needed this to cheer myself up.”

“Oh, I'm sorry my dear, I wish I could cheer you up,” said Laura as she hugged Brigit.

“Please, call me Brigit. It's not just that though. Because of him I've become far too skinny! I don't even fit into a size six! What man will want me when I don't even feel attractive to myself!”

Laura looked at Brigit. “You're unhappy with your weight, too?” she said.

“Look at me!” Remarked Brigit. “I'm less than skin and bones!”

Laura began to smile. “Well...maybe I do have something you could squeeze into.”

Brigit stopped and began to dry her tears. “ou do? What? You have this dress in a smaller size?”

Laura smirked. “Something like that, usually we keep it for very special customers, but I like you, Brigit.” Laura walked into the back of the store. When she returned, she carried what looked like to Brigit like the same size dress she had just tried on. Laura placed the garment into Brigit's hands. “You have great potential, Brigit. I thought that the moment you entered the store. See if you can fit into this.”

“Err...thanks,” said Brigit, a little confused as to why Laura had said what she had just said.

She went back into the changing room and undressed herself down to her underwear. God! she thought, I can see my ribcage! She began to put the dress on, feeling that it was still a bit big for her. “Try these red shoes, too,” said Laura as she passed a box of high heels under the curtain. Brigit zipped up the dress and placed the shoes on her feet. She looked in the mirror to see the same result as before.

“It's still too bi...oh!” In front of her eyes, Brigit saw and felt the dress become tight and take the shape of her body. “That's incredible!” she shouted over the curtain, “It's shrunk to my size!”

“Not quite,” shouted Laura from the other side.

Puzzled, Brigit looked back into the mirror. She smiled at what she saw. The little red dress was very complimentary to her figure. My boobs look bigger! She turned around to see what she looked like from the back. And my butt looks rounder...and sexier! “I look great!” she shouted out. “Big night out, here I come...oh!”

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation all over her body. She looked back into the mirror, and to her amazement, she was getting bigger. She looked down at her legs to see her calves begin to rise, becoming considerably thicker than before. Her ankles swelled to a chubby state. She began to notice her hips expanding outwards. She took her eyes away from the mirror and looked down at her body. Her breasts had begun to swell enormously from a size A to a massive E cup!

“Oh no!” she cried, as further down her belly had begun to expand outwards through the dress. She placed her hands onto it to make sure it was real. It was! As she did, she could see that her fingers had become plump and stubby. “What's happening to me?” she cried out in a sense of horror. Raising her newly chubby fingers to her face.

“Nothing bad, I assure you Brigit,” came Laura's voice from outside. A roll of fat now appeared at each of her wrists as Brigit noticed her once skinny arms had become large and chunky. As she touched them, to her horror they jiggled.

“Help me....oh!” Suddenly, she felt her thighs touch and her belly slump down and touch them. She looked back into the mirror and couldn't recognise herself.

There, where once a skinny, fairly attractive girl had been, now stood a VERY FAT, gorgeous red head. Her now enormous breasts lay resting on top of her even larger belly. Through the dress - which had to her amazement stretched with her! - she could see the imprint of her now deepened naval. She looked at her face, and didn't know who it was. Its gaunt, bony definition had given way to a rounded, glowing appearance. Her neck had been devoured by a second chin that seemed to support her face like a cushion.

Just as Brigit was about to pass out with the shock and horror of what had happened to her, she felt her enormous belly give her another strange feeling. She clasped a roll of it in her pudgy little hands and suddenly - THRUMPTH!!!!!!!!!! - she farted loudly!

“Oh dear!” she said, and then looked back into the mirror. Look at me! I'm so big! So very plump! So very chubby...oh! Her newly formed belly poured over her much wider hips, creating rolls of love handles that sucked up parts of the dress, highlighting her new shape. Large legs, large belly, large breasts, butt arms, back and all...and just like that it hit her. She couldn't contain herself. She pushed back the curtain to where Laura was standing. “I'M FAT!” she said. “AND I LOVE IT!”

“I'm glad you approve, Brigit,” said Laura.

Brigit looked herself up and down again. Her once taut stomach was now a mass of sexy rolls, love handles and stretch marks. “I have a belly! AND WHAT A BELLY!” She turned around to take a look at her behind. She had gone from no-ass, to average-ass, to round-ass, to large-ass, to fat-ass, to sexy-ass! It stuck out forever as far as Brigit was concerned, making a cushion for her spine. The short dress showed off her big, tree trunk thick thighs that pushed together from their tops down to just above her knees. Her calves were thick and round, matching her chubby ankles. The high heels now pushed her much fatter feet out from all sides. She tried to see this transformation for herself, but to her surprise...and excitement, her obese belly poked out far too far for her to see. Lucky I have a mirror!

She began to touch and feel all her newly transformed body parts. Running her chubby fingers in between her large rolls of fat. Watching as her large, beefy arms changed shape as they touched the rest of her body. She touched her large breasts as they pushed themselves up and nearly poured out of her dress. They wobbled as she pressed against them. Next her fingers felt there way up to her newly formed double chin. It makes me look soooo sexy! I never thought that being fat would feel sooooooooo gooooooood!!!

“I feel so sexy, so very fat and so very sexy!”

“I aim to please,” said Laura.

Looking herself up and down, Brigit wondered, “What size is this dress, Laura?”

Laura smiled again. “It's fun sized!” she replied.

“It certainly is!” claimed Brigit. THRUMPTH!!!!!!!!!! She let out another loud fart, this time watching as her whole body jiggled in rhythm. “Oh my!” she exclaimed as she placed one of her podgy forefingers to her now luscious lips. “I could get used to doing that! Everything feels so good!”

“Everything looks good, too, Brigit!”

Brigit paid Laura for the dress, but before she had the chance to turn and leave, Laura stopped her. “Now remember, Brigit, this is a women's secret, and you cannot tell anyone else about this place.”

“I understand,” said the BIG and BEAUTIFUL Briget. “I won't tell a soul.”

Laura watched as Brigit waddled her way out of the shop. Her enormous butt jiggling in time with her massive arms as she tried to get used to her new girth.

Brigit opened the door and walked outside. She looked up at the sky, her chubby round face reflecting the light of the sun. She looked down at her big, round, enormous figure, her rolls of fat trying every way they could to push out of her snug fitting dress. Size six and 400lbs! This is a fun size! Brigit waddled down the street in the afternoon sunshine. Maybe today would be a good day after all.

Latest posts

Back