Quantcast

Funny Pictures, Cartoons, and Memes Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
I was planning to buy a computer this weekend. Look what I found! Jejeje!
Classics. I have a Mac Plus—older than the SE (it looks like) in the first pic you posted—hooked up and ready to go. Bootable from an external hard drive, external Zip drive, or floppy.

Don't laugh I have a computer that has A and B floppy drives that I use to save stuff that other people find. One had a bunch of old family photos on a set of floppy disk.
That’s a valuable service: having old working equipment supporting obsolete media formats. I’ve had people send me things like SyQuest cartridges to pull files off that they want.

Since this is the humor thread and we’re discussing computers, here’s a screenshot of that amazing day in San Francisco when it was either colder than absolute zero (featured text temperature, upper left), or hotter than hell (map):
Very cold in S.F..png

Joker

Classics. I have a Mac Plus—older than the SE (it looks like) in the first pic you posted—hooked up and ready to go. Bootable from an external hard drive, external Zip drive, or floppy.

That’s a valuable service: having old working equipment supporting obsolete media formats. I’ve had people send me things like SyQuest cartridges to pull files off that they want.

Since this is the humor thread and we’re discussing computers, here’s a screenshot of that amazing day in San Francisco when it was either colder than absolute zero (featured text temperature, upper left), or hotter than hell (map):
View attachment 138023
A working Amiga too.

Latest posts