Funny Pictures, Cartoons, and Memes Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
As a bit of a beer snob and bacon lover, this is too funny. And best of all ... "made with real Bacon GREASE" HA ha ha

Frugal Daddy! Good job!
Now, pouring cheap Scotch into a Laphroaig bottle? Not so admirable.
It's not a good idea to swap someone's food or drink for a different item. Someone once swapped my Cocacola for Diet Pepsi. I have extreme reactions to artificial sweeteners and they had to call an ambulance to take me to hospital. A guy in the UK had an even more unfortunate experience. He was allergic to peanuts. Before ordering a curry in a takeaway, he asked if there were peanuts in it. He was told that there weren't. So, he he ordered it, went home, started to eat it, went into anaphylactic shock and died.
I realize that my comments might be taking this thread off-topic, but I think that it is important to remember that some of the things that make amusing memes should never be attempted in real life.

Joker

It's not a good idea to swap someone's food or drink for a different item. Someone once swapped my Cocacola for Diet Pepsi. I have extreme reactions to artificial sweeteners and they had to call an ambulance to take me to hospital. A guy in the UK had an even more unfortunate experience. He was allergic to peanuts. Before ordering a curry in a takeaway, he asked if there were peanuts in it. He was told that there weren't. So, he he ordered it, went home, started to eat it, went into anaphylactic shock and died.
I realize that my comments might be taking this thread off-topic, but I think that it is important to remember that some of the things that make amusing memes should never be attempted in real life.
Fortunately I knew my kids.

Latest posts