• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining for Love 1-3 - by Chubbyadmirer86 (~BBW, ~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubbyadmirer86

~BBW, ~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, ~SWG - A woman relates the story of how the goddess of love caused her to gain weight to a man she hasn't seen in years.

Gaining for Love
Parts 1-3
by Chubbyadmirer86

Part One

Alicia belched and rubbed her belly. She sat back on the couch basking in the warm, full feeling she got after a large meal. What remained of it was in front of her. She’d had a meatball marinara sub from Subway, a large Pepsi, three cookies, a frozen bean burrito, and half a bag of potato chips. This was all on top of the Chinese food her mother had brought home.

Her stomach bulged out, making her plump frame look even plumper. Alicia simply could not move. She ran her hand over belly, all thirty-nine inches of it, then onto her hips. They were surprisingly thin for someone with a fifty-inch hip line. That, of course, was because most of the fat was on her butt. It was the kind that stuck out, plump and jiggly, with even the slightest weight gain. After fifty pounds, it had grown into her largest feature. With this thought, she laid down on the couch lengthwise. With both hands on her belly, she quickly drifted of into sleep.

About an hour later, there was a knock at the door. Alicia awoke and slowly came to the realization that someone was outside. She got up and walked across the living room. Peering through the peephole, Alicia didn’t immediately recognize the face on the other side, then comprehension dawned and she threw the door open letting the mid-July sun flood into the living room.

“Oh man, Kevin, I haven’t seen you since high school!” she said to the guy standing on her front porch. He stood about Alicia’s height and had short brown hair that fell down over bright, blue eyes.

“I just moved in across the street. When I heard you were living here I decided to stop by and say hello,” he said.

“Well, come on in. Do you want anything to eat?” Alicia asked and turned to walk into the kitchen. Her butt cheeks jiggled like two balloons full of jelly as she did so. Kevin simply could not take his eyes off them.

"No, I’m full. I just spent, uh, like two hours at a Chinese buffet,” he said putting one hand over his plump belly.

"Oh man, Alicia, you’ve gotten hot!" he thought as he spoke.

“I know the feeling exactly.” Alicia turned around and looked at Kevin as she entered the kitchen. “Tea then?”

“That’s fine.” The two sat down across from each other, looking over their tea cups evaluating how much each other had changed in the last few years.

"You’re still as handsome as ever," Alicia thought to herself.

“I must say, you look a lot, ah, different than when I last saw you,” Kevin said after a long silence. He noticed Alicia blush.

“For the better?” she asked.

“Without a doubt. So when did you uh …” Kevin was unsure of how to say it.

“Get fat?” Alicia finished. “A few months ago. If you have the time I’ll tell you the story, though I don’t think you’ll believe me.”

Latest posts

Back