• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Galactic Issues (Parts 1 -4) by DownSouthBellyLover (~BBW, ~Sci-Fi, Intrigue, ~~WG)

• Thread starter DownSouthBellyLover
  • Start date
Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DownSouthBellyLover

~BBW, ~Sci-Fi, Intrigue, ~~WG - A weight gain story played out on the high seas of the universe.

Galactic Issues (A Mass Effect Story)
Parts 1-4

by Down South Belly Lover

Part One

One year after the Reaper’s attack on the Citadel, everything was still not completely back to normal. Some were still edgy about the fact that it was that easy for a large force such as the Reapers to get into the Citadel and nearly destroy everything if it wasn’t for Commander Shepherd and his crew aboard the Normandy. In that time, there had been a few attempts to assassinate former Commander John S. Anderson, since he became the human representative on the Council.

Many members of differing races did not like the fact that a human had been appointed to the council either at all or because someone from their race had been overlooked for him. Most of the threats had been thwarted before even concern had arisen. A handful, however, had caused some to wonder whether or not humans having a seat on the council was worth all the trouble it was causing. For most it was an unwanted question, since they believed it had been a long time coming at that. Since a human was the one who saved the galaxy from the Reapers, how could they deny them this; without one of them there wouldn’t be a council at all.

When the few assassinations that demanded action arose, action was taken in the form of Commander John Shepherd and his crew aboard the Normandy. Upon finding out how serious the threat indeed was, the Council would contact the Normandy, inform them on the situation, then let the SPECTRE-led crew do its job and handle the situation, which they did without fail. Even though SPECTREs only had to listen to the council, Commander Shepherd wouldn’t listen to anyone but council member Ex-Captain Anderson, the man he served under originally on the Normandy and ended up being a big catalyst in him becoming a SPECTRE. No matter the situation, there was always a mutual appreciation between them that couldn’t be matched.

Another acquaintance of Commander Shepherd who has since become a fixture in his life is Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams. She had originally been stationed at Eden Prime before the initial attack from the Geth, Saren, and the large Reaper known as Sovereign. After the Normandy landed and a few moments after the shore party, which consisted of Private Jenkins, Lieutenant (Kaidan) Alenko, and Commander Shepherd, was sent out, Jenkins was gunned down by Geth patrols; afterwards Alenko and Shepherd saved Williams from two Geth Shock Troopers and she joined with them to finish the mission. After it was completed, she was brought aboard the Normandy and has served there ever since.

After becoming part of the crew, she and Commander Shepherd seemed to have a spark between them that was apparent to certain crew members, depending on who you asked. Before the big galactic war inside and around the Citadel with Saren and Sovereign, she and Shepherd consummated their feelings for each other and things haven’t changed that much since… Until now…

Before docking at the Citadel for some R&R for the whole crew, Commander Shepherd decided to make a round and tell everybody the specifics on this little relaxation period for the crew.

“So you are saying that for the next four days we are to leave the ship and go about on our own on the Citadel?”

“Well, for starters, yes, but it’s not like I’m trying to force you to do so if you don’t want to, Tali.”

“Oh, I apologize. It’s just that I am still so fascinated about the inner workings of this ship even after all this time on it. Will it be okay if I just stay here?” the Quarian asked tentatively.

“By all means, if you want to, go ahead. Don’t let me stop you,” Shepherd replied before making his way to the door. “Just remember that you can go out and walk around a bit if you get bored,” he called back to her as he walked through the door.

“Yes sir,” Tali responded before turning back to what she was doing.

While making his way towards the doctor’s station, Shepherd ended up running across Liara and Garrus sitting across from each other at a table.

“Garrus, Liara. What are you two doing?”

“Just discussing different things , Commander,” Garrus responded before leaning back in his seat.

“Yes, did you need something Shepherd?” Liara asked.

“Not really; just here informing everybody that for the next five days the Normandy will be docked at the Citadel and all personnel aboard the Normandy are free to do what they want for that time span,” Shepherd informed them while not really breaking stride.

“Really? That’s quite generous, Shepherd,” Liara told him while rising from her seat. “Maybe I’ll go and see the Consort… I’ve never met her before and I’ve heard so much about her.”

“Well, no matter what I decide to do, I’m staying away from C-Sec… Last thing I want is to cause a scene,” Garrus added.

“Whatever you two decide to do, just make sure you’re back before it’s time to head on out. Don’t want to leave anyone behind. I’ll have orders to give once we leave,” Shepherd told them before walking into the doctor’s station. After walking in, he found both Ashley and Doctor Chakwas standing near her computer looking at something before they noticed his figure in the doorway.

“Shepherd , hey,” Ashley called out from where she stood with a smile.

“Hello, Commander,” Doctor Chakwas added while getting up from her seat.

“Hey you two, just wanted to inform everyone about the five-day break we’ll be having starting today as soon as we dock at the Citadel,” he informed them.

“Wow, what brought this decision to fruition?” Chakwas asked.

“Just figured that everybody was deserving of a break, so here it is,” Shepherd responded while leaning back against a wall and loosely folding his arms across his chest.

“That’s pretty generous of you, Commander,” Ashley spoke up with a smile.

“Yeah, I thought so too,” he replied while waving to them and walking out of the doctor’s quarters.

“…How long until you think he notices?” Ashley asked the doctor in a hushed tone.

“I’m actually surprised that he hasn’t noticed already, you’ve already put on close to 25 pounds in a span of two months, Williams,” Doctor Chakwas replied while looking at her computer.

“Yeah, I just don’t know how he’ll react though, he’s always into completing missions. You think me being pregnant would stress him out too much?” Ashley asked while looking down at her body, which had expanded in the last two months so much that her fleet-issued outfit was looking extremely snug on her. All in all, her whole body had softened causing her to not exactly look pregnant, instead just that she had gained weight and quite a bit went to her middle. Her stomach had swollen out, while her hips, thighs and breasts had each puffed out about equally.

Due to the gain in weight, her armor was starting to be a real pain to get in and out of and she was almost getting to the point of requesting lighter duty. One of the only reasons she hadn’t yet was because she believed that if she did, Shepherd would think she had let herself go and was becoming lazy, and she didn’t want anything remotely close to that to go through his mind. While not aware of Ashley's pregnancy, he was fully aware, as was the rest of the crew, of her weight gain. He didn’t mind the added weight and truthfully he kind of thought the weight was making her look more beautiful as the days and weight went on. So he chose not to bring it up at all; and it didn’t seem to him that she was worried about it.

After docking at the Citadel, everyone went their separate ways - Garrus to Flux, Liara to the Consort’s Chambers, Ashley to the Upper Markets Diner, Tali stayed in the Engine Room of the Normandy, and Shepherd met with Anderson just to catch up.

“So, what’s new on the Normandy? Anyone kill someone else yet from always being in contact with each other?” Anderson asked jokingly, which provoked laughter from both of them.

“No, can’t say I recall anyone dying. Nothing serious has happened to the crew since you last heard from us.”

“Nothing serious? So what’s the thing that isn‘t serious? You should know by now that you aren’t able to slyly sneak things around me with clever usage of words, Commander,” Anderson tells Shepherd with a smile on his face, causing Shepherd to sigh and shake his head also with a smile on his face.

“Guess I should’ve reworded that a different way then. Hell, you sure I should waste our time telling you something that’s pretty minor?” Shepherd asked.

“Out with it, Shepherd,” Anderson reiterated.

“Fine, it’s just that I’ve noticed, and I’m pretty sure that everybody on board the Normandy has noticed, that Chief has put on weight. That’s all.”

“Damn, you weren’t joking when you said it wasn’t serious or that important,” Anderson jokingly replied. “If it isn’t really hurting anything, why concern yourself with it?”

“I don’t, to tell you the truth. In my opinion she carries it pretty well. So it’s no concern of mine,” Shepherd told him.

“Sounds like you and Williams might have broken protocol, John,” Anderson told him in a low tone of voice, but still smiling.

“You’ve known for a while now that I’m not one to fool with protocol, Captain.”

“Yes, I can tell. You still call me Captain after all this time.”

“You’re still Captain Anderson in my book, even though you’re part of the Council now,” Shepherd told him, which was met with a gracious smile from Anderson before they continued their conversation.

Over in the Consort’s Chamber, Liara was sitting and waiting to see the Consort since she was asked to be seated and that the consort would make room for her. Part of her was there to see just who the Consort was and how she was so renowned in helping others. Another part of her was hoping that she could help her with a certain problem she’s had for a while now.

“Excuse me, the Consort will see you now,” a pleasant-looking Asari told her.

“Thank you,” Liara responded before getting up and making her way to the Consort’s private room. Upon entering the room, she took in how big it really was before stepping out of the doorway.

“You may enter now, and please… sit down,” A voice rang throughout the room as Liara glanced around trying to find the owner of that heavenly voice which seemed to resonate throughout her body.

“Thank you,” Liara responded as she settled down on the couch on the right side of the room. After a few moments, an Asari figure elegantly made her way from behind a wall and took a seat next to Liara.

“There is no need for thanks. It is my pleasure, now what is it that brings you here to seek out my unique services?”

“Well, it is a rather unique problem… There is this human that I travel with, along with others, not alone. And… I’ve been suppressing my feelings for him for a long time now because he’s emotionally drawn to another in our crew. I really don’t know what keeps drawing me to him, but I just cannot seem to pull my feelings away from him no matter what…” Liara explained.

“I see, so you love this human, correct?” the Consort asked in a confirming way.

“Yes, that is true. But I do not want to interfere with him and the other girl.”

“Very noble. If that is the case, then why do you require my services? You seem to have everything settled in your mind on what to do.”

“I just wonder if he feels the same way about me as I do him. And if so, what has him drawn to this other girl in our crew,” Liara explained, almost sounding like frustration is setting in.

“It could be a number of things that he could see in this other girl. It could be something that has to do with her attitude, or her demeanor, or something physical that has him infatuated with this other girl,” the Consort told Liara, which sparked something in Liara’s mind.

“That’s it! Physical; it has to be,” Liara exclaimed. “Ms. Williams has recently added extra weight to her frame… That has to be the reason he is attracted to her. I know what I must now do. Thank you so much, Consort. I will never forget how much you helped me in my plight!” Liara told her on the way out of her chambers with a smile, which was met by a smile from the Consort.

“Silly child… she figured out a solution that fits her on her own. Although I do wonder if this really is the correct solution for the situation,” the Consort confided in herself after Liara had left her.

While on the way to her next destination, Liara was still thinking about what she figured out with the Consort’s help.

“I will just gain enough weight to make myself seem lovely to him, and then everything will be right…” she said to herself on her way to the diner.

Latest posts

Back