Quantcast

Gastromancer: Hunted - by Irish Bard (~BBW, SSBBW, Inflation, Magic, Intrigue, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, SSBBW, Inflation, Magic, Intrigue, ~XWG- More from the Gastromancer series

Gastromancer: Hunted

by Irish Bard

[Author's Note: Okay, I promised myself that I would write more about Mary Growgon, mainly because I feel that I have fallen in love with the character. Cunning, callous, kind, she's my kind of girl! Anyway, I've crewed her up with another person from a previous story, Kerri from Forgotten for Later, so as a foreword, if you haven't read either Gastromancer: the Summer Solstice or Forgotten for Later, then go and read them, otherwise the beginning won't make a bit of sense for you.]

Chapter 1: In a Sweet Grove

Mary looked around the English countryside with awe. She had wanted to come here for a long time, especially since the news about the Firbolgs had reached her ears. She looked around the landscape, rolling hills, trees moving around them, Firbolgs and humans moving on the branches, strange beasts wandering around; it was like stepping into some strange fantasy landscape. She couldn't help but smile; she was loving her stay in England, she was traveling around the world, and had discovered that the world was truly a beautiful place.

"Oi, Mary, this is the grove you wanted to see."

Kerri landed near by her, her hair falling back down from its winglike state.

"It always amazes me how you can fly," said Mary. "Logically, it's impossible."

"Mary, you're a witch, and logically, that's more impossible!" replied Kerri. "In fact, biological inflation is possible, though very rare..."

"Please, Kerri, can we get back onto the task at hand?"

Kerri shrugged and walked her to the grove. The trees were in full bloom, and were bearing fruit, plump ripe berries shaped a little like three spheres overlapping.

"Whatever magical properties they have, you're welcome to have as many as you like," said Kerri. "They have an interesting way of defending themselves, and eating unpurified Beauregar berries can have interesting consequences. You're welcome to take as many as you like, but you know the drill." She passed Mary a small handful of seed. "What we take from the earth, we give back. Considering these trees only bear fruit towards the end of their life, it'll be wise to replant them, to make sure they don't go extinct again." Mary began to plant the seeds.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yeah, positive, just as long as if anyone eats them they are juiced before eating another one, could cause a nasty looking accident."

Mary's phone rang, and Kerri rolled her eyes.

"Still hanging onto technology."

"You keep your electric guitar!" retorted Mary and walked off before Kerri could offer a comeback.

"Mary Growgon, part-time doctor and full-time expert in the paranormal."

"Hello, Mary, It's me, Rebecca Veldaron?"

"Rebecca, it's been ages, since ninth grade! How have you been keeping yourself?"

Mary knew perfectly well how Rebecca had kept herself, considering her dad had won the lottery and was living the life of luxury. In all her twenty three years of life, Mary considered Rebecca one of her closest friends, despite her being driven out by the terrible five in ninth grade.

"Erm... Mary, I've been keeping myself all well and good, as a millionairess would... Erm, got a boyfriend and currently living with ten other girls in a big old mansion in Salem... just calling to...er."

"Rebecca, I know you well enough, you would only call me if you desperately needed my help."

"Yeah, I kinda do, actually. It's my boyfriend, Max. Drop dead gorgeous, loaded, kind, chivalrous, brave, almost a dream come true. We've been going out for two years, and he hasn't yet had sex with me."

Mary clearly remembered how many boys had been trying to ask Rebecca out to various dances in her life, although she was kind of glad to have witches to go out with.

"Oh, well, what's the problem?"

"Well, we discussed our feelings about a week ago, and something came into the conversation about ideal partners. It's just... well... Oh, Mary, he likes fat chicks!"

This is new,
thought Mary. Most rich men would happily drown themselves for Rebecca, and yet here she was having sinked a perfect catch, only to find out he was an FA. Mary had known Rebecca long enough to know about her superhumanly fast motablism, to know that she gave it her all, 100% every day, and couldn't stay still for a second. She was half contemplating getting the man for herself, but changed her mind, Rebecca was in too much need.

"Oh... Rebecca... this is certainly unexpected."

"It's not just that, but everyone in our house has a boyfriend with a similar fetish. Tiffany, Rachel and Sephy's boyfriend have inflation fetish, while poor Cassandra's boyfriend gets turned on by that blueberry sequence in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Mary, I don't know what to do."

"Rebecca, what am I?" There was a short silence.

"A Gastromancer, of course, why didn't I think of it? Oh Mary, will you help me out? I'll pay, of course."

"Don't worry, it'll be on the house unless you really want it not to be."

"Oh, Mary, thank you, Thank you so much! I'll have a private plane picking you up from Manchester airport at 5:00."
The line went dead.

"Oh, Kerri, I need a favour." After explaining the situation to Kerri, "And that's why I need your help. You can do wind magic!"

"Why can't your witch friends help you out?"

"The only wind witch I know went AWOL when he reached Samarkand, and so you're the only one left."

"Okay, Mary, I'll help you out. You'll probably blow those girls up if you're left alone with some of the ingredients that I've left you with. The flight's out of Manchester at five, right. We'd best get packing; we can get the Speed falcon to the airport."

"Kerri, you're a marvel!"

"Hey, I'm not doing this for free! If there's a paycheck, I want half!"

---------------------------

"Another one is coming here!"

The witch nodded, his eyes darting to the switch in fear of the next shock.

"Another witch is coming to Salem?"

"Yes!!! Please don't flick the switch! I beg of you, don't flick it, I can't take much more!"

"Can it, witch!" snarled the second hooded figure. "I thought you learned your place when our predecessors tried to wipe you out!"

"Quiet, Tarnval!" said the hooded man behind the screen. "Your methods didn't work on this one. You're inexperienced in the art of interrogation." He turned to the witch. "Go on."

"Another witch is coming! That's all my power can reveal!"

"All your indigo magic can reveal, or all your mind magic wants to reveal!"

"All I CAN REVEAL, PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!"

"I love it how they squirm," sniggered the one with his finger on the switch.

"You six disgust me!" snapped the hooded man behind the screen. "Is that all?"

"This one has an accomplice!"

"Human?"

"No."

"Witch?"

"No."

"Familiar? Spirit? Fae? Demon?"

"Not them, of this world, but not human!"

"Alright. That is all!"

"What shall we do with this one boss?" said a fourth hooded figure.

"Put him out of his misery," the leader replied as he walked out.

"Oh, his misery is only just beginning," muttered the man with his finger on the switch.

The leader walked outside and threw back his hood. His wolf-like features were aged almost 70 years, his grey hair was long, the scar on his left cheek stood out. He stepped on the rock, put on his ceremonial hat, and looked out east.

"The Wolf still has some fight left in him, and will continue to fight as long as he lives to stop your kind, witch. The Salem old guard is waiting for you!"

IrishBard

Chapter 2: Salem Mansion

The flight over was reasonably alright, considering that Mary was a little prone to air sickness. Most people on the flight were tourists coming home from holidays, and were still a little unsure about having Kerri on the same plane. Shifty looks passed along the plane at the fox ears and tail.

"I get it a lot from tourists," muttered Kerri. "It's really amazing how many of them goggle at you when you walk past. I used to play a game with the tour guides, acting really superior with one lot and acting really humble with the other lot."

"Screws them up, I be-" Mary anticipated throwing up but her stomach was playing tricks on her.

They landed at Georgia airport, a limo was parked waiting for them.

"Growgon?"

"Yeah."

"Get in."

They drove down dusty roads for what seemed like ages. Kerri looked out of the window.

"It's so barren, why doesn't it rain?"

"I'm sure it does, but plant-life decided to go elsewhere."

The car stopped in front of a huge set of wrought iron gates, emblazoned with the crest of the Veldaron, a winged V, on the front.

"Growgon and company here to see you, my ladies."

"Send them in." The driver drove inside. The huge garden greatly irked both Kerri and Mary. Such extravagance of plant life, and yet not sharing it with the barren desert. After about two miles of impressive garden, the mansion loomed into view, like some monster of hedonism. Marble white, littered with gold leafing, like some kind of stereotype of a mansion rather than the real thing.

"Why did you refuse the paycheck?" muttered Kerri.

"Why did I refuse it?" replied Mary.

Rebbecca greeted them at the gate. She was small, only about 5'5", with both Mary and Kerri looming over her, and a slight, almost pixie-like, figure. Her black hair was elegantly shaped, and she was dressed in the finest clothing money could buy, including numerous necklaces and a ring that must have killed a few people to get the diamonds.

"Mary, darling, it's been too long!"

"Rebecca, it's so good to see you again!" The two kissed on the cheek and hugged. "Rebbecca, this is Kerri, my friend I was staying in Britain with; she'll help us with the inflation stuff."

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Rebbecca proffered a hand and Kerri shook vigorously. "William, could you take Mary and Kerri's bags to their rooms?"

"Yes, mistress." William the butler, an incredibly fit and healthy seventy-year-old appeared, picked up the bags and walked off.

"Well, you two, come in, please, let me introduce you to the girls." Mary and Kerri stepped inside to an enormous entrance room, high vaulted ceiling, elegantly decorated, with silk curtains and hard marble flooring. They followed Rebbecca into living room, with numerous comfy leather sofas, a wide screen TV, numerous mirrors, fine paintings, all the glamor of the rich. There sat nine girls, all of whom were rich, well dressed, elegantly pampered, obviously had the same metabolism as Rebbecca, but the similarities ended there. Some were tall, some were short; some wore friendly expressions, some wore expressions of caution; one wore a expression of slight disdain.

"Mary, Kerri, this is Tiffany," the short brunette shook hands, "Esme," a tall blonde nodded, "Charlotte," another short brunette nodded, "Rachel," a short ginger shook hands, "Elisia," a tall brunette shook hands, "Cassandra," a tall black haired nodded, "Sephy," a middle height black girl shook hands, "Jamilia," a tall black girl nodded, "and Isabella," a short black haired shook hands,

"Everyone, this is Kerri and Mary, the two to solve our predicament."

"Rebbecca, you can't be serious?" Cassandra said. "You expect us to trust ourselves to these two, one of them claiming she can solve our problem and is probably just a con, another one obviously foreign, probably carrying a disease or something."

"Cassandra's right!" Esme seconded. "You claim you know this girl, but can we trust her? I don't expect to be manhandled by some country girl with no manners. And what about this Firbolg, I went to Britain once, the tour guide told me that Air Firbolgs, which doubtless she is, were the lowest members of their society, so are naturally thieves and scroungers."

"Esme, Cassie, you're being ridiculous," Rebbecca said. "Mary hasn't asked for a paycheck, and she has personally shown me what she can do. She is not a con, and an old Deviantart friend, Ione, told me that Kerri was one of the best users of air and inflation magic she knows, so I trust them."

"We are not convinced by what people have to say!" retorted Cassandra. "I could get my boyfriends fetish over with easily, just by some illegal Beauregard berries, eat them, problem solved."

"Firstly, eating them raw would probably kill you," said Kerri, "and secondly, if you want a demonstration, you only need to ask. Which one of you wants to experience inflation first?"

No one put their hands up.

"Well, self inflation is as good as any. Mary, if you would clear the space."

Kerri began to inhale, deep and fast. Her belly bloated, her breasts bulged out, her rear bulked up. She continued to inhale. Her body started to expand, her arms, her legs, her belly, her breast and her arse, filling up with air. She began to feel herself float off the ground, in nostalgia of her first time, she began to giggle. Soon her body was spherical, with cone-shaped arms and legs and enormous breasts fully half the size of her body, and her head poking out. She stopped, floating about three feet off the floor. The girls on the ground politely applauded.

"My turn," said Mary. "Who needs to be fattened up the least? I can do it now."

"Me," said Charlotte hesitantly, "My boyfriend likes gir's at most 400 pounds."

"Okay," replied Mary, reaching into her pocket for something. She found a small bag of enchanted sweets, each one making you gain about 10 pounds. She smiled; this was perfect.

"These sweets I recently enchanted, try one or two now."

Charlotte picked up one of the sweets and hesitantly put into her mouth. Immediately, she bulked out. her breasts became softer, her arse became a little bigger, her toned stomach became soft. she looked over herself in amazement.

"Are you convinced?"

"Yeah!"

"Here's the bag. Kerri, could you come down and help us move her once she's finished?

--------------------------

William looked down on Miss Charlotte's and the new comers' antics. This Mary girl was obviously the witch, and a Gastromancer by the sound of it. It had been a while since he had fought a Gastromancer, and it sounded like Mary was a powerful one. He looked down as Miss Charlotte's gelatinous form burst out of the fine dress she was wearing, standing in all her naked glory, 400 pounds and happy.

He knew it was his duty to hunt Mary down, but he felt that this was going to be his last fight. He was more worried about how to control the Six under him, who had got it into their head that the Witch hunters were all about killing, torture and imposing their strength. They didn't care about the code, or the honor of the Witch hunter. He looked on as the eleven girls helped the one huge one up the stairs into the bedrooms. He walked off, thinking things were going to get difficult.

IrishBard

Chapter 3: The Check List and Salem Town

Mary sat on the sofa, finally getting some peace. She was jetlagged, exhausted, still feeling a little queazy from the flight, and needed some rest. The girls had been asking her to do this and that for them, from asking her to do boob jobs, to asking her to make a rabbit appear out of a hat. Kerri was aimlessly flicking through channels on the TV, on the other sofa.

"Even with their own private satellite, I can't find BBC news at all."

Mary grunted, wanting to lie about a bit. Despite her incredible endurance and strength under all the blubber, she was still only human, and any human of her size liked their rest.

"Mary, darling, we need to talk!"

Fifteen minutes into the rest, Rebecca came bounding up. She was smiling, and in her hand she held a piece of paper.

"Mary, Kerri, these are the requests that the other girls have made in response to their boyfriends' fetishes. I've crossed Charlottes out, you've already soughted hers out, that leaves you with just nine more to go!"

Mary took the list and glanced over it. This is going to be tricky, she thought.

"Okay, let's quickly clear some stuff up. Rebecca, firstly, what on earth does 'Spongification' mean?"

"Well, Jamilia's boyfriend has a dream about her getting huge through absorbing water, 'like a sexy sponge,' as he put it. You had some spells that allowed you to take properties of stuff you eat, as far as I remember, like you became an eraser person by eating one of our rubbers and used it to wipe that embarrassing letter that those five were going to send to the boy I liked, allegedly from me. Anyway, can you use the same spell on Jamilia, only for a sponge?"

"Erm... yeah, I think so," said Mary. It sounded simple enough, she had used spells like that on other people. "Okay, can you explain 'area specific increase'?"

"Yeah, some guys like particular parts of their girlfriends particularly big, like breasts, butt, stomach, along with the rest of them. Could you somehow make it possible?"

"Yeah, it's possible, just a little tricky, and a bit painful," said Mary. She looked down the list, a lot of things on the list were tricky, but doable. She looked down at the last thing on the list. "And you want to be able to transform, on will, back to your old selves?"

"Well, yeah. To keep up appearances, you understand; if we sink these boys, we'll be in the public eye, and there is nothing to ruin a man's reputation more than if he is dating a blueberry."

"Yeah, but Rebecca, there is a limit to what I can do! Heavens, if you had asked for this, I would have got more people to come. The only spell I can think of that does that has a time limit, and takes 5 days to prepare on my own, then there is a complicated ritual to go through at the end. If I am running around preparing this spell, and at the same time sorting you lot out with your boyfriends' fetishes... dear me, this is going to be much more difficult that I thought!"

She got up. "I'm going to have to start to prepare, Rebecca, ask the cooks to get a lot of food on the dining room table, and I mean a lot! About... five banquets should do, and make sure it's all really fattening stuff. Kerri, Get my cauldron down, get the book, and start to prepare the spell on page 34, all the ingredients are there. I'm going down to the shop, to get a paint set and a sponge!"

---------------------------------------------------

Mary came out of the store; the people there were so kind, they had managed to pack a sponge, a paint set and even included some fine paint brushes. She smiled; Salem didn't seem like a bad place. It was a small town, not unlike San Cordania, only a little more rustic. Only a little more, though, it still had numerous gangs of gangstas going around, blaring their hip-hop out of their speakers, some wolf whistling at her. She began to make her way back to the mansion.

"New here, ain't yer!" a voice called out to her. She turned around to see three men, all between 20 and 30, standing by the road side.

"Yeah, and?" she replied.

"Lots of strange goings on outside of this town," said the one with black hair, a slimy and greasy number. "Lots of crazy stuff going on."

"Yeah, what of it?"

"We don't like unnatural stuff!" snarled the one with blonde hair, a giant of a man, cracking his knuckles.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Depends on whether you want to cause trouble or not," said the brown-with-a-green-streak-haired one, smoking a foul-smelling cigar. Mary backed away. It sounded like they were going to rape her or something, but then the black-haired one pulled his sleeve back and Mary knew that it was something much worse.

"Just remember, stay out of trouble, and you'll be alright," the black-haired one said. They turned around and walked away. Mary ran back to the mansion, carrying her newly bought stuff like a lifeline. She should have made the connection sooner; she was in Salem, for goodness sake. She burst inside the mansion, grabbing Kerri and pulling her aside.

"Kerri, we have got to be extremely careful. There are Witch-hunters here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You showed her your mark!" William was furious at Evins. "How many times do I have to tell you, Evins, the mark of the Witch-hunters is meant to be secret! It is a symbol of our order, not to be used for threats."

"Relax, Peterson," said Tanning, "the fat bitch was spooked by the mark. She and her mutant friend will be gone by the morning, with their tails between their legs."

"You obviously don't understand the situation!" snapped William. "Normal witches aren't easily intimidated into running as those born around here! She'll probably see this as a challenge; we don't command the same level of fear in the outside world as here. We don't even have the strength we used to. Evins, your showing off is just going to ruin our plans."

There was silence from the room.

"You're an inside man," said Evins, "you could bump her off while she's staying at the rich girl's place; no one will know."

"That is not the witch-hunter's way. A witch must go through a trial of combat before their execution."

"Well, trial her, then!" snarled Tranval, the blonde one.

"Okay, in five days I'll trial her, I need that long to prepare. Now, all of you, remember, stay out of their business!" He walked away.

"Okay, in five days we storm the mansion, there's got to be enough money in there to keep us good for ages, and if we run into that witch or her friend, we slaughter them!" said Evins.

IrishBard

Chapter 4: "Area Specific Increase"

"Okay, this is how it's going to work," said Mary. She had calmed down since her first shock about the witch hunters being in Salem. She had thought that they were going to come and kill both her and Kerri, but thought better of it; most Witch-hunter troops had gone underground and don't want to be disturbed. They were in the dining room, four banquet tables lined up in a row, piled high with cakes, chocolate, chips, burgers, buns, eclairs, donuts, and all manner of high-calorie food. The chef was standing next to the table, sweating.

"Thez wazn't eazy to produice!" he said with a thick French accent. "I am uzed to preparing light aperatifs, I am glad to finally strech my skillz."

"Okay, this is how it's going to work," repeated Mary, "you're going to eat all of that, then I am going to force the fat into the places you want it to go. Esme, Elisia, Isabella, I have divided the portions up equally, so you'll all be able to grow as big as each other. Be warned, though, the moving of fat is a bit of a painful process, so just to keep your head up."

"How are we meant to eat all that in one sitting?" said Esme. "Mary, we are all used to eating small portions of food, there is no way collectively we'll make a dent in it."

"That is where the magic comes in!" said Mary with a smile.

"Reduce it to pill form?"

"No, my cauldron has one of the most potent appetite stimulants ever, and it all converts the food into instant fat. Easy, simple, effective, and in those shot glasses in front of you."

"What's in the cauldron now?"

"Second part of the, as you so carefully put it, the 'area specific increase,'" said Mary, smiling wickedly. "Oh, be careful, make sure you drink it at the same time, otherwise you'll explode."

The three drank at the same time. They leaped at least four feet into the air, slamming into the first couple of tables, becoming an orgy of food, a whirling, biting, chewing, gulping, swallowing, munching, grabbing, grinding, and burping cavalcade of destruction. After the second table, the changes were noticeable. All of them were about 600 pounds heavier, with blubbery breasts, bulging bellies and bubble buttocks; all clothing had long since burst off.

"Do you actually explode if you don't drink it at the same time?" asked Rebecca.

"No, but all my life I've wanted to see rich girls fighting over food," said Mary.

After another half a minute of constant gorging, along with some punches and grabbing, the three sat, completely content and full to bursting in the wreckage of the table. They were huge mountains of fat, sitting utterly content, all over blubber and fat with titanic tits, enormous asses, staggering stomachs, and thunderous thighs. They looked down at their handy work with amazement. Mary finished her potion, dipping her hands in it, and they started to glow.

"This is going to hurt a bit," she said, moving to Elisia and, pushing down on her breasts, slowly massaging the fat into one place, her belly. Elisia bit her lip, the pain was very acute; it only hurt more as she felt Mary move more fat from her hips and butt, squishing them like a tube of toothpaste. When she looked, her stomach was huge, now hanging over the edge of the table, her breasts shrunken to at least half the size from before, but still bigger than her original size.

"Okay, Isabella, you were breasts, and then Esme's ass, okay, I'd better get started."

------------------------------------------------------

William looked around the door; Mary seemed to be doing some kind of cell moving spell, moving the fat cells from one part of Isabella's body to another, in this case her thighs to her breasts, giving her a predominantly apple figure. He had to admire Mary's skill, she was able to do a very tricky spell at such a young age. It was a shame that she had to die. Maybe he could "lose" and let her off.

His mobile rang.

"Hello."

"Boss, it's us!"

"Evins, I've told you not to contact me during work!"

"Listen, boss. We've got something organized; we can raid those rich bitches' house, kill the monster, loot the place and go to another town, pinning it on another servant. It's going to make us really rich!"

"What, that's insane?! How dare you do that to these girls!"

"You care too much about them, Peterson. They're in cahoots with witches, that's reason enough to do it, and they're undeservingly rich, living off their daddies' wealth. All we need you to do it get the witch out and kill her."

"Evins, how dare you even think of this plan. I won't have any part in it."

"Listen, Peterson, we have some information about you, about how you let off a witch because she saved your family. While it might be a noble reason, we're gonna change it until it ain't gonna look good with the higher ups. Do the job, and the story about how you let the witch off to sleep with her can be forgotten about until next time!"

(Continued in post 7 of this thread)

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are
I love this idea of a shared universe story; perhaps when I've written a bit more, we could do a crossover.

Looking forward to the punishment of the hunters...BHM-making in progress?

IrishBard

I love this idea of a shared universe story; perhaps when I've written a bit more, we could do a crossover.

Looking forward to the punishment of the hunters...BHM-making in progress?
possibly, but then again, there might not be. I'm keeping my mouth shut about the ending!

IrishBard

Chapter 5: "Spongification"

Mary didn't like being in a bikini any more than she liked the idea of sitting through a Paris Hilton concert sober. Despite the fact she loved the body she was in, she was always a little wary about showing it off, and often wore T-shirts and long trousers as a result. However, in Britain she bought a bikini; everyone else was the same size as her there, she might as well enjoy the beaches as much as the other people. But now she was back in the States, and she felt like a hippo in a thong.

"Okay," she said, coming out of the changing rooms, wrapping one of the huge and ever-so-soft towels around herself. "Spongification, Jamilia, are you ready for this to go on?"

"Of course," said Jamilia, looking wonderful in her bikini. "And you realize I want to take this to the full!"

"How?"

"Step into the swimming pool!"

"Jamilia!" Mary could have slapped her. "I'm not sure if this spell is even going to work right. You step into the swimming pool and you could be normal, mutant, or quite possibly explode!"

"What are the chances of something going wrong?"

"One in ten!"

"I'm willing to take those odds!" Jamilia smiled. "Don't worry, I was born under a lucky star, I'm sure I'll be alright."

"Okay, now I want you to eat this," said Mary, holding up the sponge. "Oh, and you want this to work, stand in that spiral."

Jamilia obliged. "What's it going to do?"

"I'm temporarily transferring my ability to take on the aspects of anything I eat onto you. The sponge has been enchanted with a permanent charm on it, because with me the effect usually works up to three minutes at most." She smiled. "Enjoy your meal."

Jamilia bit into the sponge, while Mary took up the lotus position, concentrating her energy onto Jamilia. She saw Jamilia slowly look up and down her body, pressing it and poking it, expecting everything in her body to have taken on a sponge-like quality. Mary came out of the position, stood up and wobbled a bit; she was beginning to feel the effects of doing the power switch already.

"Okay, Jamilia, whenever you're ready. Say 'release: sponge' to get the sponge-like quality to work, 'Closure: sponge' to stop the effect."

Jamilia dove into the pool, doing a couple of lengths before stopping in the middle. Raising her arms up, she said the words "Release: sponge!"

The water started to enter into her. It was a slow, gentle process. Her belly began to push outwards, then her breasts and her butt. Slowly she began to blossom, getting pudgier and pudgier by the second. Her bikini was beginning to strain at her breasts, her thighs were getting thick, she was developing a second chin. She looked at Mary and smiled. Her body was looking round and fat, and now began to look fatter. Her bikini pants tore off and floated away along with her top, leaving her naked, full of breast and belly and butt. Slowly, she began to lose her arms and legs, and leave the confines of the human body, to be replaced by a simple mound of fat and joy. Slowly, she began to fill up the pool, drenched and dreamy.

Mary snapped out of her meditative state; she had to make sure that Jamilia was alright. Finally Jamalia uttered the release phrase "closure: sponge."

Now it was Mary's turn to use incantation and display her skills.

"Release: Springs!" she exclaimed. The springs appeared instead of the lower part of her legs, and she jumped the incredible distance to the top of the mound of Jamilia.

"Closure: Springs," she said, and walked over to the place where Jamilia's head was. "Are you alright!"

"If umf funtustic!" came the muffled reply. Mary choose to reach in and try and help her breathe.

"I think you've stopped growing," she said.

"Aw!"

"Yeah, we now need to get all this water out of you for you to surprise your boyfriend."

"Use the pump and hit reverse."

"Where, on you?"

"Where else?"

"Kinky!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You are underestimating them!" shouted William. "This witch is powerful, she is able to perform seriously advanced magic with little effort. Trying to take her on is madness, she'll be able to beat me and get back to take you lot out easily."

"Then kill her before she has a chance!" retorted Evins. "It's easy enough, shot to the temple works as well as anything. Jesus, Peterson, anyone would think that you were a pacifist!"

"And you are underestimating her accomplice," continued William. "She has a Firbolg on her side!"

"So, she has a British person on her side," said Tanning. "We just need to watch out from to top hat, the tea and the talking about the queen!" The six laughed.

"You seriously think that they are pushovers?"

"Yeah, we do," said Tanning. "What is more remarkable, Peterson, is that you don't seem to. Even with all this riding on it, a chance to prove you're not washed up, and us blackmailing you, you're still having second thoughts!"

"Peterson, they won't stand a chance!" said Tarnval. "They're women, for one thing, and secondly, they haven't got our weaponry or strength. They'll be a bunch of pushovers. Finally, we've got WATERS on our side."

"Witch-hunters Association Taskforce of Eradication and Religious Scouring!" William groaned. "They'll wipe out the entire mansion, everyone in the town will lose their job; they all rely on the mansion and its occupants for work! How could you be so thoughtless!"

"We've petitioned them, and they will be sending troops when we call them into action!" said Evins. "There is nothing you can do, William. It's over, you just need to do your job. If you don't, it's going to happen anyway; if you do, then you'll be out of the firing line."

IrishBard

Chapter 6: Blueberry Loving

"You realise that I could simply get the berries and ferment them myself!"

"Yes, but this is safer."

"But, surely I could simply inject it into myself and it will be done."

"Yes, but this is safer."

"But, honestly..."

"It's safer."

Getting Cassandra to agree to drink the fermented Beauregar berries was proving difficult. No matter how many times Mary told her otherwise, she still seemed to think that her own methods were better. It was getting very irritating, Mary was tired, she had spend all night trying to get the back to original form spell working, returning magically enhanced plants to seeds, a magically grown chicken she kept in her cauldron back to a chick, and all sorts of other stuff perfecting the spell. The last thing she needed was someone who wouldn't cooperate.

"What is your objection about this?" she snapped suddenly, throwing Cassandra off guard. "If it's a class thing, then I'm sorry, your majesty, but I thought you wanted to be able to have this Blueberry-loving boyfriend in between your thighs!"

"Well, I never!" Cassandra replied. "A porper like you making accusations like that to me! I shall have you evicted from the premises im- hey!" Charlotte had budged her 400-pound frame long enough to grab Cassandra's arms and hoist her up in the air.

"You wanted this guy," said Charlotte, "why don't you trust Mary to do her job?"

"It's just, the idea of magic in this age is ridiculous!" replied Cassandra. "I mean, it's like believing the earth is flat, or that the moon is made of cheese, impossible!"

"More like you don't want to believe it," said Rebecca, coming inside. "What makes you think that magic hasn't co-existed beside science?"

"Well... urm... UMPH!" Before she could say anything, Rebecca had shoved a funnel in her mouth, giving the thumbs up to Mary who began to pour in the fermented berries.

"It's good you were here," she said. "I don't think I could handle de-juicing her all on my own."

"De-juicing?"

"Otherwise there will be too much juice in her body, and she will start to throw up juice and blood. It ain't a pretty sight."

"Oh!" said Cassandra, looking at her hand, as it slowly turned violet. The blueness spread up her arm like a stain, creeping into her face, her torso, her other arm, and down her legs.

"Oh!" she said as the middle of the dress began to stretch, growing outwards all around her waist. She patted her way around her swelling body, a look of terror in her eyes. Slowly, her breasts became heavier and heavier, being raised up by her larger and larger middle. The dress was beginning to strain, and Mary could hear the creaks. Cassandra's breasts poked out of the straps, the nipples erect and blue, standing like a soldier on a mighty hill. She fell on her back, now newly rounded with her bullocks cushioning her even more.

"OH!" she screamed, screwing up her eyes, "The pressure, quick, de-juice me!"

Mary grabbed one boob and began to milk it for all its worth. Thick blueberry juice came squirking out, slowing the rate of growth, but only slightly. Charlotte grabbed the other one, putting all her weight into milking the enormous indigo udder like a cows-maid on steroids and crack.

Cassandra was now spherical and growing larger still; more importantly, she was growing in height as well as in width and depth. Suddenly Mary was bodily lifted off the ground by the teet, the juice squirking all over her.

"Blergh!" she said. "I'm needing a shower after this!"

"Can I be of assistance?" said Kerri, picking up Mary, fully inflated, and placing her on top of the growing Cassandra. Mary pumped faster on the breast, dibbling of juice.

"Get heavier people on!" she yelled to Kerri, "Then me and Charlotte don't need to pump, just hold."

"Roger!" Kerri replied, and flew, or rather farted, her way into the others room. Mary went back to work.

-----------------------------------------------------

William opened the door to see what was going on. He saw Miss Cassandra under the effects of Beauregar berries.

The thought crept into his mind that Mary was trying to poison all the girls. He knew the effects of Beauregar berries, increasing the eaters' size until they exploded in a messy concoction of juice and blood. Maybe that was her purpose from the start, to kill and take the girls' wealth. She might be no better than the Six under his command, and he had to admit, the money was better in the hands of the witchhunters than a witch.

He left before he saw the others landing on Cassandra, slamming the door, and whipping out his phone.

"Evins!" he said. "You have yourself a deal. Two days' time, I will hunt this witch down and execute her!"

(continued in post 14 of this thread)

IrishBard

Its interesting to note that, despite the popularity of the first Gastromancer, I've only got one reply from another person (thanks Jimbob) just a question... why?

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are
Its interesting to note that, despite the popularity of the first Gastromancer, I've only got one reply from another person (thanks Jimbob) just a question... why?
You get used to it. Some people would rather just read, drool and move on.

Liking it so far - bit hazy on the blueberries, though. I'm usually not so into that stuff.

grae0001

Sorry, some of us just like to read.

Thanks for giving us stuff to read that we can truly enjoy.

szofiel

It may be a nice contract: you write to the likeness of many, and those who read you are plainly waiting more text based on trust.

It's a common fact how many stories end with proper closure and many asking its corresponding follow-through, because of a tendency on some wise ideas without needed roundness, talking about many aspiring writers, who doesn't know how to come to a term with its own stories.

In one passage of the Quixote, Sancho says "Look, master, the dogs are barking to us", and Quixote replies "Very well, Sancho, that means we are going ahead". But not always has to be like that. Sometimes people just likes what you do and wait for your progress.

Keep going, your work is good.

Archangel

Winged Author
Hey Irish Bard,

I do like your stories. The one critique I might have is that sometimes you try to fit too much into a story.

This is a minor thing, as the story comes across as an explosion of all the tropes of a xwg story, and that's a good thing.

However, I would like to see a story from you that focused more on one person, and that moved at a slower pace.

Anyway, can't wait to see what else you have in store.

IrishBard

Chapter 7: Orgasms and a Foot Pump

Mary collapsed. She had collected all the juice she needed, and there was still more on the wrong side of an aggravatingly large amount of cleaning than she cared to mention. But she was glad it was over; she didn't have to worry about any more tricky stuff, the rest was easy as anything.

"Have you got the foot pump ready?" she asked

"Yes," replied Kerri, "but was it really necessary for them to be inflated by a foot pump while you have one of the most skilled Firbolg air mages on the planet."

"Yes, because I’m planning to kill two birds with one stone!"

"Waste of my talent!" muttered Kerri.

"What's not to like, orgasming growing girl on one hand, inflating chicks with the other?"

"Yeah, but maybe you could include an inflation expert's personal touch!"

"Okay, you're going to have to keep the pressure on them so they don't explode."

"Yes!"

"We've scared them enough, Kerri, do the honours and cellotape their mouths to the tube."

"You're making this into a horror movie, aren't you?!" screamed Rachel. "In every horror movie, something always goes wrong and a non-virgin girl dies!"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Well... yeah, we all are, but it could be one of those underground ones, without the Christian subliminal messaging!"

"Man, for a rich State's chick, you can be remarkably observant with horror movie subliminal messaging."

"Will you hurry up!" shouted Rebecca. "I want to get wet!"

The foot pump was set up. When Mary meant foot pump, Kerri had been engineering a large scale-like device, with Rebecca lying inside like a reclining model, that reacted to weight, increasing the amount of air being sucked into the bellows and forced out a three-way tube, connecting into the three girls' mouths.

"Necessary to tie them to stakes?"

"All for atmosphere, besides, it's easier to maintain pressure on a target that's still."

Mary placed four bones in the ground around the "foot pump", preparing the orange barrier.

"How much are you going to use?"

"The whole lot."

"That whole sack?!"

"Yep."

"Any idea how much that's going to give?"

"No idea!"

Kerri smiled; this was going to be interesting. Mary activated the barrier, and threw the entire sack inside.

Immediately, the air rushed through. Kerri focused on the air outside, maintained it at a steady pressure, not too much to crush them, but not too little so that they exploded. Rebecca moaned, writhed, fingered, felt, squeezed and jerked, her new blossoming fat body increasing in size and weight with every movement. Kerri focused harder, as the three strapped to the post began getting bigger and bigger, filling up in different ways - Tiffany's tits, Sephy's belly, and Rachel's arse.

Slowly, painfully, the bonds started to break, and half of the fairy dust wasn't used; Kerri began to get worried. She began to inflate herself, so that she could stay on top of the rapidly rising and inflating girls. Rebecca's flabby form began to seep over the sides of the tray; she wished she had made a bigger one. Rebecca must be reaching prime size now, and the girls looked fit to explode, eyes bulging (not the only part, Tiffany's nipples had popped out under the pressure).

Suddenly, the swelling subsided. The lot of them collapsed back down onto Earth with relief; the pressure had gone for Tiffany, Rachel and Sephy, the orgasms of such force had stopped for Rebecca, and the job was over for Mary and Kerri.

"Mary, you've got to see this!"

Charlotte's voice came from the front of the house. Mary ran there.

"What's up?"

"A note on a dagger in the front door, it's for you. You need to read it!"

Mary did so.

Mary Growgon,

You are to be judged by the authority of the witch-hunters by trial of combat tomorrow, at Hanger's rock, 9 o'clock. May there be mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

William Peterson
Witch-Hunter, Captain First Class.

IrishBard

Chapter 8: Judgment

[Author's Note: This is a big fight scene, not so much in the way of weight gain, but time for William and Mary to meet in single combat.]

Mary stood at hanger's rock. She was dressed, ready for war, kitted out in full orange warpaint with a tank top and baggy shorts on, the rest of her festooned with weapons and assorted nick-nacks, with shot gun, sabres, springs, bull whip and a bunch of entrails in a sac. She heard the clicking of boots and saw the Witch-hunter's hat in the rising moon-light. She heard the loading of a pistol and whistling of a tune.

"Livin' on a prayer," she said. "I never expected to find a Witch-hunter who was a Bon Jovi fan."

"Well, I got into them back in the Eighties. Underneath this guise, we are really just ordinary people."

"Yeah, I know, ordinary people who just want to carry out a self-imposed duty."

"No, there's more. Witch Hunter Central is still active, along with its branches, W.A.T.E.R.S, W.A.I.L and the Scourge unit. If I don't carry this out, then you know what happens."

"Termination?"

"Precisly." William turned and cocked his pistol at Mary. "It's not too late. You could turn yourself in and not need to go through this."

"And lose my freedom for being born a witch?"

"I take that as a no." William placed an hourglass on the rock. "Mary, as a gastromancer, I am giving you 30 seconds to eat as much for this combat as you need, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. Your time starts..." He turned the hourglass over, "Now!"

Mary whipped the two swords out and pushed them down her throat, chopping to try and break them up. pulling the springs out, she shoved them down, followed by a bull's heart, a pair of rabbits' feet, the shotgun and the bull whip.

"Time's up!" William said, and fired his first salvo of shots at her. Mary ran to the side, the rabbits' feet speeding up her reflexes, and pointed her finger at William, delivering a response salvo. William raised his arm, the buckler activating, deflecting the bullets. He pulled out his rifle, shooting the rocks Mary was hiding behind. Mary heard the explosion; the bastard had a grenade launcher in the gun! She jumped, the springs taking hold as she was catapulted into the air.

"Got you!" William aimed his gun at her and pulled the trigger.

Mary flicked her bullwhip tongue out and caught a nearby rock. She pulled herself back down the earth with a snap, just missing the bullets.

"Let's settle this one on one!" she said, crossing her arms and bringing them down sharply, her forearms covered in blades, and her nails long swords.

"I was the combat expert on my old team," replied William, drawing his sabre.

Mary rushed at him, her arms outstretched. She punched, ducked, weaved, kicked and blocked, whilst William thrust, dodged, swiped and parried. The two carried on, scoring the occasional hit on each other, but no vital spots. The two struck together, locking, Mary's hands on William's blade, for what seemed an eternity, finally throwing each other off, crashing into rocks.

"This isn't going to sort itself out soon," Mary said, wiping the blood of her chin, clutching the wound in her shoulder. "We're an equal match, not much is budging that."

"Which is why I have a secret weapon," replied William.

"What?"

"There is a reason I was the combat expert," continued William, ripping his sleeves off through armor, leather, cloth and cotton. Mary could see a growth of silver hairs spreading down his arm.

"Uh oh - a transpecicat!!" she said

"That's right!" replied William, his face elongating, claws appearing on his hand, his teeth becoming pointed, ears shooting out of his hair.

"This was the reason why I was nicknamed the grey wolf." The tail whipped out of his trousers, and he pulled his head back and howled at the full moon.

"IT'S TIME TO DIE, WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IrishBard

Chapter 9: Living After Midnight

"Why didn't I do my research before this!" muttered Mary as Werewolf Will leapt at her, claws outstretched, fangs like sabres.

She backflipped out of the way, delivering a downwards leg drive at the ground where William was.

"But no, I thought that Captian William Peterson was just an average witch-hunter, Not a fully matured and enraged Werewolf!"

She roundhoused William, who caught the kick with his own. the two were locked, not willing to budge. Finally Mary gave out and was slammed, for a second time, into a rock, which shattered into bits. Mary picked herself up.

She knew how to stop a werewolf, she had fought one before; it was easy to stop with some silver coated weapons. But she didn't have any silver, she was now up the creek without a paddle or even something that resembled a paddle.

She dodged as a killing blow in the form of Williams foot came smashing into the remains of the rock. Lycanthrobia improves the combat ability of all who are inflicted with it. She was going to die if she didn't think of something soon.

Her phone rang. She picked it up, as she dodged yet another attack as William slammed his razor sharp claws into the rock she was on, cutting her cheek.

"Yes!"

"Mary, Its Kerri!"

"It's not the best time, Kerri, I'm in combat with a werewolf!"

William Bit into Mary's left arm as she held it up for protection. He received a kick to the gut in response.

"Yeah, we're under seige from 6 witch hunters as well. They've got Sephy, Jamilia, and Charlotte and their holding them hostage!"

"What?!"

Three long scratchs appeared on her leg as her and William ran past each other, his claws raking at her.

"They say, "As long as the captains out the way, They're off the leash!" I'm ok with hostage situations, but they've got guns, we don't!"

"Use whatever you can," Mary rolled and span round on one hand to avoid Shots, William must have picked up the gun and began to use it, "Don't let any of them die!"

"Ok, we'll do what they can, they look like they have fiery tempers."

Fire! the phone went dead as Mary placed it in her pocket and turned to face William.

"Last function on that gun is the sure-kill Flamethrower!" she shouted, "Use it, you coward!"

"I AM NO COWARD!" snarled William. with one move, he shot a great tongue of flame straight at Mary, burning her to a crisp.

Mary opened her mouth and inhaled. She had only read about elemental engorgment, but beforte this was too scared to test it out. The Fire was piping hot, burning her mouth and searing her tongue, but she gulped it down, swallowing the heartburn supreme and wiping her mouth.

"Animals don't like fire!" she said solemnly. She held out her right arm, knowing that merely thinking activation won't work like with the otherones, the green pill was already beginning to run out.

"Release: Fire!" she intoned, her arm became wrapped in flame. Bright orange flame, its light overiding the moon-light somewhat, creating a conflict of illumionation, the Moon and her champion on one side, the Fire and its weilder on the other.

William took a step back. Mary ran forward, the blood of her wounds dropping of the ground. With an almighty swing, she sent her right fist into the werewolves torso.

William shrieked, the heat burning his fur, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. For a moment the two were held in suspended space, Locked in the final blow moment, everything slowing down to almost stoping speed. Then physics took over, the fire going out, Mary's punch following through and sending William crashing into the nearest rock, his form slowly changing back into human.

Mary fell on one knee. She had used alot of magic, with only a limited about left. She had to save the others; if those witch-hunters managed to kill anyone, she would never forgive herself. She began to pick up her things, carefull to place her bag on her left shoulder.

"The others are going overboard." came Williams voice.

"Yeah," replied Mary, "It's likely they'll kill one of the girls." she turned around to him, as he was picking himself out of the rubble, a huge and painful looking burn mark on his chest, blood coming out of his mouth.

"Listen, I know its too much to ask for you to come and help after I defeated you. Any colaberation with witches is probably a termination, so you can go home."

"Yeah." said William. He began to pick up his things, Mary carried on walking.

The walk soon turned into a run, she needed to get to the others before anything happened!

William pulled up next to her in his jeep.

"Want a lift?"

"What?!"

"We're going the same way, aren't we? That house and those girls are just as much home to me as to them."

(continued in post 18 of this thread)

IrishBard

Chapter 10: A Few Surprises

The Jeep screeched to a halt outside the door of the mansion, the place looked pretty wrecked. Bullet holes riddled the walls, the door had been smashed in, the glass had been broken. Mary dashed in, expecting the worst.

"Kerri, Becky?!" she shouted, hoping there was at least some people alive.

"Yeah, we're all here!" came a voice from the dining room. Mary sprinted in there, closely followed by William.

Rebbecca, in all her soft, heavy, blubberous, 2000 pound glory was on top of two witch-hunters, trying to get out from under her. Cassandra was on top of another, who showed little signs of moving. One was stapled to the wall with old sabres, giving up trying to move. The three inflation girls were hovering over the preceding with one Witch-hunter entangled in a bed-sheet. The final one was being squashed between the three 1000 pounders.

"We've got them all." Kerri said, floating down. "They tried to resist, but we managed to capture them all."

"Mary, what happened to you!" Rebbecca cried, about to rush forward, but Kerri gave her a look, and she stopped.

"I've been in a fight, but it looks like you lot have been in one too." Mary replied, noting cuts, scratches, and blood all over their bodies. "Any drastic casualties?"

"Jamilia got shot in the arm, Charlotte's nursing her as best she can, but we came out remarkably well."

"You don't know what is going to happen now!" snarled the brown-with-green-hair-streak one. "I've got this situation under my control, I'm going to take revenge for what you witches have done to me!"

"Evins!" snapped William, "Don't bring that up, Mary had nothing to do with what you are!"

"All witches were in on it!" snarled Evins, "Because of that witch cursing me, I'm a freak! I know that all witches meet up and discuss and laugh about how she cursed me! It's only natural!"

He picked up a knife off the floor, a silver knife, and held it in his hand.

"And now, you die!"

He threw his arm down and his hand came clean off, hurtling like a missile at Mary. The girls screamed, Kerri gasped, Mary flinched, Evins cackled. William simply stepped in and took the blow.

There was a silence from everyone. Complete, Total, Authoritarian, Final silence.

"Peterson..." Evins looked shocked, he hadn't planned this! "Why, man, please, tell me!"

"I'm honor bound to protect her!" William replied, "She's a tried witch, just as much innocent as every citizen. the part of the witch-hunters code you missed out on."

He pulled the knife out of his stomach. "The wound isn't fatal for most people, but silver for me is a slow death sentence. By morning, I'll be dead."

He looked at the witch-hunters assembled. "All of you, you never win by not following the code, you just fail a thousand fold. Now, do the right thing for once in your miserable life, and follow me out. Turn yourself in for the attack of the mansion, there will be enough witch-hunter connections in the judicial system to let you off lightly, and I'll take this secret to the grave."

He walked out, the released witch-hunters scrabbling out after him.

"There goes a good man." muttered Mary.

"Yeah," replied Kerri, "Wise, honorable, brave, generally a good man. It's a shame he has to die."

"We all do." replied Mary. She turned to the girls, all of them upset.

"Now, I need to clear some stuff up!" she said, "Rebbecca, Did I catch you looking at Evin's ability with a little bit of... lust?"

"What? Me? No!" Rebbecca tried to flap it away, "Your imagining things!"

"Admit it, Rebbecca!" Kerri bluntly said, "Everyone has a fetish of some kind.
No matter how slight, secret or strange, people have them. You girls are obviously forgetting that you don't need to completely follow the needs of your boyfriends and expect nothing in return. Thats not a true relationship, thats just slavery! You all have secret fetishes, I've notice Esme give me some very funny looks. Now, I'm not sure whether we can organize it, but I'm sure that we can get your boyfriends just as willing to give a little to get you all lovey dovey before long!"

They look at Mary, confused but anticipatory.

"Essentially," Mary continued ,"We offer a price to transform your boyfriends into your ideal sex-toys!"

Kerri took out a note book.

"Start taking names and fetishes, Kerri, we have one day to get everything ready for the boys transformation!"

IrishBard

Chapter 11: New Beginnings

William Peterson's funeral was a short affair. Many of the girls, now returned to their original form, wept as heavily as possible, possibly to make up for the fact it was a wonderful sunny day. Mary and Kerri stood in respectful silence, remembering a fallen adversary. The six witch-hunters asked their prison guards to join in with Williams' old team, most of them retired from service, in the twenty gun salute, and after much deliberation, the prison warden agreed.

It was a sad day for all of Salem; many people had known William, and had treated him as their own kith and kin, even though the man never married. His tombstone read simply "Died protecting what was dear to him."

Mary knew that there were many depths to that, both in terms of his devotion to the girls, to the Witch-hunters and his friends. She received a letter, telling her that William's superiors have decided to stop pursuing her for the moment, which was good news in a way. After everyone left, she placed his saber into the ground.

"You'll be needing this," she said, and walked away, her trench-coat flapping in the breeze.

---------------------------------------

"Ssh, shhh, they're coming!"

Dylan entered the mansion. "Cassie?" he said. "Why is it so dark?"

"Switched the lights off, maybe?" Max replied, pushing his friend through. "Probably waiting for us in the living room."

The ten men walked through, Gerald flicking on the lights.

"Surprise!" came the ten girls, all dressed in fine gowns. Mary and Kerri stood in the back, smiling, throwing a little wave.

"Ladies, you prepared this all for us?" Victor looked over the table in surprise, stacked high with food and alcoholic drinks. "You shouldn't have, really!"

"Nah, we wanted to!" said Rebecca, grinning impishly. "We've got something to show you... oh wait a minute, guys, this is Mary and Kerri, two old friends who came to stay for a week." Mary and Kerri shook hands. "Erm, they've been helping us out with our little talk from earlier."

"What, the perfect girlfriend thing?"

"Yeah, and, we, erm, decided to act on it, and say," she looked at Mary, "I snap my figures to stop the spell?"

"All of you need to snap."

"Ok, erm, we just want to say," she looked at the others, and they all snapped their fingers, "come and get it, Big Boy!"

The transformation was instant and Rebecca's entire form went "Flubp!" and expanded to its fattened size, along with the transformation of almost every girl that Mary and Kerri had worked on into their final masterpiece. The eyes of every single guy in the room widened and dicks hardened as they leapt at their girlfriends.

"But before you do that!" Mary said, activating the magic barrier, causing all the guys mid-leap to find the magic barrier in their faces. "There is a little list that we need to take into account." She held up the list of the girls' fetishes. "Ok, starting with Max, your girlfriend loves to see men split into pieces whilst having sex so that they can kiss her. Dean, oh there you are, Jamilia has a little thing about rubbery men, so they can stretch about her..."

------------------------------------------

Mary and Kerri left the ten young couples at the mansion, Max's hand detaching long enough to high-five Mary as she flew away.

"Look, if you want, there is always a place in this cauldron!" she said to Kerri.

"I prefer to use my own methods!"

"Yeah, but it isn't exactly sociable!"

Kerri rolled her eyes.

"Maybe it's just me, but I doubt you are planning to stay long in Britain."

"No, I need to clear my head. Some stuff has happened which I need to deal with." She looked over at Kerri. "Besides, I'm going to Goth Mecca, Romania, and visiting an old pen pal, Alexa, who is doing well amongst the vampires."

"Just to tell you," Kerri said, "you can always call my house your home if you need it."

"Kerri, thank you so much!" Mary hugged her and almost fell out of the flying cauldron. The two disappeared off the end of the east coast, much to the surprise of all below, and flew off into the Atlantic.

"It's aliens!" yelled a man below.