• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gee, I wish I'd had a camera for (fill in the blank)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManOWar

I posted a thread about yummy identical twins yesterday; one toned, the other with 100 lovely extra pounds. Someone said "Post a pic!"

I have none, so that's that.

Got me thinking, though, about those visuals we F.A.s carry forever.

I'll tell you my top:

*I was on a boardwalk near a beach and I saw a young lady emerge from a convenience store with a nice smile on her face, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Her belly was very fat and round and you could see it hanging over through her little shorts. Her t-shirt sleeves were short and you could see the rolls of fat hanging over her elbows. Her thighs were equally full and fat.

She was carrying two candy bars---one in each hand. She had chocolate on the sides of her mouth; one candy bar was being eaten and the other would soon follow.

Since she was coming out of a convenience store, one could assume she couldn't wait to stuff her cute little chubby face with a sweet treat and started eating as soon as she'd paid, and it was making her very happy. One candy bar= happy, therefore two equal twice as happy.

She was also totally innocent regarding the image she was projecting. If it was a Paysite pic, her face might have said, "Oops! I was sooo hungry!"

The image of this smiling fat girl with chocolate on her face and one candy bar in each hand was one of my most vivid FA memories. I wish I'd had a camera.

So---what's your favorite fat girl (or fat boy for that matter) sight or encounter you wish you'd had a camera for?

Latest posts

Back