• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gem Sisters - by BigLadyLover (SSBBW, Extreme Stuffing, Lesbian Sex,Immobility. ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigLadyLover

SSBBW, Extreme Stuffing, Lesbian Overtones. ~XWG - Two lesbian roommates contending for big hip honors become Internet reality show celebrities

[Author's note: I tried posting my story before but it was too long, so I divided it into 5 parts. Here's part 1. Hope ya like it.]

The Gem Sisters
by BigLadyLover

Part 1

Crystal is a lovely young lady of 20. She is 5 feet tall and weighs a beautiful 275 pounds. She lives in New York with her childhood friend and roommate Gwen, who is also 20 years old. Gwen is a little taller than Crystal at 5 feet 3 inches; however she only weighs 230. They’ve been friends since they were kids, growing up together in the same neighborhood.

When they graduated high school they decided to go into the adult entertainment business. They found out that a lot of adult magazines and video companies are looking for plus size models and this seems to suit them very well. Both girls loved to eat and they needed to make plenty of money to keep themselves well fed, especially Crystal.

Crystal has a rare condition in which her stomach is twice the size of a normal stomach and she also has an extremely slow metabolism. So any weight that she gains would be nearly impossible to lose, but she is ok with this. Besides she’d rather be big and beautiful than skinny and gaunt.

Gwen was out buying groceries leaving Crystal home by herself. She was supposed to be gone for about 2 hours but she was more than an hour late and Crystal was starting to worry. Whenever she would worry, Crystal would eat even though she may have already eaten before, and the more she worried the more she ate. While waiting for Gwen to come home, Crystal made herself a big bowl of tuna salad. She was eating the tuna salad as she got more worried about Gwen even though she ate a two foot Italian hoagie less than twenty minutes ago.

“Where is she? She was supposed to be home over an hour ago. What could be taking so long?” Crystal said worriedly as she ate more tuna. About twenty minutes later, and a nearly empty mixing bowl of tuna salad, Gwen finally walks in the door with the first two bags of food.

“You’re home!” Crystal squealed with glee as she put down the bowl and trotted over to Gwen.

“Sorry I’m late but the store was just crowded.” Gwen said as she put the bags on the floor.

“Oh, I missed you.” said Crystal as she hugs Gwen tightly for a moment and lets her go.

“So I see.” Gwen said eyeballing Crystal’s belly being rounded out by the two foot hoagie and tuna salad she had just finished.

“Well you know how I get when I worry about you.”

“Sorry to make you worry but I tried to get home as fast as I could.” Gwen reassured her, “Oh I have a surprise for you.”

“What is it?” Crystal asked happily.

“I’ll give it to you but first let’s get the rest of these groceries.”

Crystal agrees and the two of them bring in the rest of the groceries from the car. Then they spend the next half hour putting them away. Gwen purchased a lot this time, beginning with pounds of meat such as beef, pork, chicken, veal and fish (good thing they have a deep freezer in the basement). There are also several boxes of cereal, macaroni and cheese, rice, instant potatoes, pancake mix, 6 dozen of eggs, gallons of milk and plenty of junk food and snacks.

When the last of the groceries were put away, Gwen finally gave Crystal her surprise- eight pounds of chocolate. Crystal jumped for joy and took the bag of chocolate from Gwen and kissed her on the cheek. She sat down on the couch and quickly began devouring the chocolate.

Gwen had secretly wanted Crystal to get larger and would always bring home treats for her whenever she was out. She knew that that eight pound bag of chocolate would easily put about five pounds on Crystal due to her slow metabolism. Gwen had developed an attraction toward Crystal and she loved everything about her from her plump legs and chubby face to her incredible 48 EEE breasts and extra wide hips.

Crystal has unusually large hips for her height. While her bust is 68 inches and her waist is 54 inches, her hips are an astonishing 81 inches, and Gwen can’t wait to see what her girlfriend would look like with 100 inch hips. Gwen went in to the kitchen and began preparing dinner.

Crystal watched her plump girlfriend walk back and forth from the fridge to the table getting out some of tonight’s dinner that Gwen has already prepared ahead of time as she continued to eat her tasty treat. Gwen was pear-shaped just like Crystal but even her measurements of 44DDD-40-62 were nothing compared to Crystal. But Crystal wants to see all that change; she revealed to Gwen her desire to see Gwen get fatter a few weeks ago and she accepted. Crystal would encourage Gwen to eat little more during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Gwen would oblige. So both roommates were committed to getting the other larger.

Gwen would sometimes keep eating until her belly couldn’t take any more punishment from stuffing it rock solid. In the recent two weeks, they have gone out to an all-you-can-eat place two blocks from the home just about everyday. During the week, they would only go there just for dinner but on Saturdays and Sundays, they went for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two hours of nonstop eating each round. After each all day eating session, Gwen would be overly bloated but, because of her extra large stomach, Crystal rarely ever got full. She would always stop whenever Gwen stopped so she’s never really tested the limits of how much her belly can hold, but tonight that’s going to change.

“Sweetie, dinner’s ready.” Gwen called from the kitchen. Crystal put a few more pieces of chocolate in her mouth before setting the remaining quarter of the bag on the coffee table. She gets up off the sofa and walks out to the kitchen. Once out in the kitchen, her eyes grew wide as she surveyed the amount of delicious food on the table. There was a large pot of spaghetti, 2 casserole dishes of lasagna, a big bowl of potato salad, 2 dozen garlic bread rolls and another large pot of broccoli and cheese.

“Wow, you really out done yourself tonight, haven’t you?” Crystal said as she sat down at the table.

“Well we’re going to do something special tonight.” said Gwen, and then she took off her tight fitting jeans and sat down on the other side of the table, “We’re going to see just how far we can go. I know you wanted to do this for a while and I also want to see how much you can really eat. And I know you want to see me do the same thing so tonight I want you to stuff me until you feel I can’t take any more.”

“I had a feeling you were going to do this sooner or later, and I also know that you want to see these big hips of mine get even bigger so I have a small suggestion, if we happen to run out of food before either one of us feels that we’ve had enough then we order some more food from the pizza shop around the corner, ok.” Crystal said.

“Okay.” Gwen agreed, “Now let’s start eating before all this food gets cold.”

With that said, the girls dug in with ambition. They started with the lasagna, taking one casserole dish each and scarfing down the heavily cheesed pasta dish. They were eating at about the same pace and finished their dishes together; next they attack the spaghetti. Rather than using a plate, they scoop a heaping mound into the casserole dishes nearly filling them with half a pot each. After grabbing a few rolls of garlic bread, they begin tackling the spaghetti alternating between eating one or two rolls and then a mouthful of the stringy pasta.

Half way through her spaghetti, the skirt that Crystal was wearing was starting to become a little tight as her belly expanded so she tucks it under her growing gut and resumes eating. Again they finish nearly identical to each other and quickly begin work on the potato salad. They put their respective halves of the potato salad in the same casserole dishes that they just ate the spaghetti and lasagna out of.

Crystal is still eating at the same pace she started with but Gwen was starting feel the effects of all that pasta and bread expanding in her stomach. She was eating the potato salad a little slower but she was determined to finish it so she can try to pack at least half of the broccoli and cheese inside her. Crystal had finished her potato salad before Gwen so she got up and filled her casserole dish with at least half the pot of broccoli and cheese.

Crystal was about to sit down when she noticed that Gwen was struggling with the last bit of her potato salad. It took a couple of minutes but Gwen was able to get the last few mouthfuls down. Gwen had never felt so stuffed in her life. Her belly was round and taut, tightly packed with more food than it was meant to hold but the last few weeks of stuffing herself to the point of pain and pleasure have paid off by increasing her capacity. As stuffed as she was, Gwen knew she can hold a little more.

“You ok, Honey?” asked Crystal.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just starting to get a little cramp in there. Don’t worry, I’m not done yet.” said Gwen. She was about to get up when Crystal stopped her and handed Gwen her dish and took Gwen’s dish and filled it with the rest of broccoli and cheese and sat back down. Gwen leaned back in her chair and sat the casserole dish on her growing belly and started to eat. Crystal did the same. As Gwen ate she could feel the heavily cheesed broccoli push her belly out further. She instinctively started caressing her belly as she ate more, feeling its tightness under her hand. However she may have bitten off more than she can chew when she started to have trouble finishing the last half of her meal.

Crystal had finished her broccoli and cheese when she noticed that Gwen was trying to stuff the rest of her dish in her. Crystal pushed herself out of the chair with a slight grunt and walked over to her. Gwen’s breathing had become labored from all the food in her fully distended belly.

“I think I may have over did it a little.” she said, “I don’t know if I can finish it.”

“Try, I know you can finish it. Just try for me, Honey.” Crystal said softly and seductively. She got behind Gwen and started kissing her neck softly which was turning Gwen on. As she continued to softly kiss her neck, Crystal reached around Gwen and unbuttoned her shirt and started to massage and squeeze her breasts, even giving her nipples a slight pinch. Gwen closed her eyes and concentrated on Crystal’s soft touch as she started to eat the rest of her dinner. Crystal then reached down and started to massage her bloated belly; in which Gwen responded by kissing her arm.

Crystal whispered into her ear very sensually, “Come on, baby. Eat.”

So Gwen continued to eat the rest of her dinner while moaning passionately as her girlfriend rubbed and soothed her belly. A few moments later, Gwen finished her meal and let out a very satisfying moan.

“Have you had enough, baby?” Crystal said softly.

“Mmm, I could go for a little more, but right now it’s your turn. I wanna see how much this big belly of yours can really hold and then some.” Gwen said in a deep seductive tone with passionate bedroom eyes.

“Then do it. Feed me, stuff me, fill me until I can’t move.” said Crystal sensually.

Gwen got up out of the chair and Crystal sat down in her chair and leaned back. Gwen walked over to the stove and saw that al the food she cooked was gone.

“Um, Sweetie, there’s no food left. We ate it all.” said Gwen.

“What about that cake you made, Baby?” Crystal said.

“Oh yeah.” Gwen said realizing she forgot all about it. She walked over to the fridge and took out the triple layer Swiss chocolate cake and sat it down in front of Crystal.

“You know we’re gonna need more than just this cake.” Crystal said as she picked up the fork Gwen was using and digs out her first bite.

“I know. So while you’re eating that, I’m gonna order some more food for us, and with the way we’re eating I’m gonna make sure we got enough.” Gwen said as she walked over to the phone on the wall next to the fridge.

“Don’t forget my milkshake with extra cream.” said Crystal as she ate her cake.

Gwen dialed the number to the pizza shop and gave them their phone number. Since they ordered from them a lot, the employees automatically knew who they were whenever they ordered so they didn’t need to ask Gwen for her address. When the lady on the other line asked her by name what she wanted, Gwen gave her a larger order than usual. She ordered 2 house special pizzas with extra cheese, the family size chicken fingers bucket, a whole cheesecake and 2 large milkshakes with extra cream, one chocolate for Crystal and the other strawberry for her. The lady gave Gwen her total and told her that it’ll be delivered in twenty minutes. The pizza shop always made Gwen or Crystal’s order quickly because they were always tipped well by them.

It would be a half-hour before their food would be delivered. In the meantime, Gwen decided to go back over to the table and get some cake. When she got there she noticed that all but one-third of the cake was gone. “Well I see where 70% of the cake went.” Gwen said eyeing Crystal’s belly which has expanded nicely over her skirt.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Baby, I didn’t mean to eat almost all of it. Here, you can have to rest.” Crystal said.

“That’s okay, Sweetie, you go ahead and finish it. I’ll eat the Banana Custard Cream pie my mom made for me.” said Gwen. She walks over to the fridge and takes out the large 18 inch pie her mom gave to her a couple days ago. Then Gwen sits down at the table and begins eating her pie just as Crystal finished the cake.

“So how long did they say it would take?” Crystal asked as she got up and walked over to the fridge.

“About 20 minutes.” Gwen said through a mouthful of pie.

“Well they better get here soon; I’m still hungry.” Crystal said as she got out a gallon of milk.

Crystal takes the lid off and begins swallowing the milk in huge gulps as Gwen begins on the second half of her pie. About twenty minutes later, just as Crystal finished her milk and Gwen licked the pie tin clean, the doorbell rings. Crystal walks over to the door and looks between the blinds to see that the delivery guy was here with their food.

“Ah, great, food’s here!” she said as she unlocked the door and opened it. The delivery guy nearly dropped the food as he was greeted by the biggest, most beautiful belly he has ever seen. His eyes made instant contact with Crystal’s huge breasts and billowing belly. He started alternating his focus between the biggest pair of tits he has ever seen and a large, globular belly until he was reminded why he was there.

“Um, excuse me, I know I’m short but I’m not that short.” said Crystal.

The delivery guy looks up at Crystal’s chubby face and says, “I…I’m sorry. I…I didn’t mean to…uh, here’s your food.” He handed the two pizza boxes and bucket of chicken to Crystal and she took them and headed to the dining room.

“Baby, can you grab the other stuff?” she said to Gwen. Gwen got up and walked over to the front door to get the rest of their meal. Again the delivery guy became captivated by another large beauty coming towards him. He held out the bag containing the two milkshakes and a whole cheesecake as Gwen approached him.

“Thank you,” she said as she took the bag and the cheesecake.

“Y…you’re welcome.” said the delivery guy. He stared at Crystal and Gwen while they got the money together to pay for their food. Once the money was together, they walked to the door and handed him the money.

“You two are Crystal and Gwen, aren’t you?” he said as he took the money.

“Now what would give you that idea?” Gwen said.

“I remember the layout you two did for the May issue of Luv’m Large magazine.”

“Oooh, look Baby, we have a fan.” said Crystal with a smile.

“So you really liked that layout?” Gwen asked with a sweet smile.

“Yeah, I did.” said the delivery guy slightly nervous, “Hey, I have, like, two orders of bread sticks that, like, a customer canceled. You can have ’em if you want ’em, uh, free of charge.”

“A special offer from a special fan.” Crystal said as she squeezed her humungous breasts together with her arms crossed.

“*Gulp* Um, yeah, you…can say that.” said the delivery guy as his eyes were drawn to the large set of breasts before him.

“That sounds so sweet. Why don’t you go get them for us?” Gwen said seductively with sultry eyes.

The delivery guy quickly responded and nearly stumbled down the steps as he trotted back to his car for the breadsticks. He came back up with the breadsticks just a couple minutes later and handed then to Crystal.

“Thank you, Cutie Pie.” Gwen said sensually as she leaned towards him and stroked his chin with her finger. Then she turned from him slowly and walked back toward the dining room swaying her hips teasingly.

“Good Night.” Crystal said as she pulled the front of her shirt down exposing more of her humungous cleavage. Afterward she closes the door slowly making sure that the last thing the delivery guy sees is her huge triple E breasts. She walks over to the dining room table and sits down, and leans back a bit in the chair ready for Gwen to stuff her.

“You ready, Sweetie?” Gwen asked lustfully.

“Let’s do it, Baby.” Crystal answered seductively.

Gwen opened one of the pizza boxes and took out a slice. She feeds it to Crystal who takes it in her mouth gingerly and satisfyingly gulps it down. Gwen picked another slice of pizza and a slice for herself. She feed Crystal her second while she ate her first. She alternated between feeding herself and feeding more of the pizza to Crystal until all the pizza was gone. Next they move on to the family size bucket of chicken fingers.

They ate the 100 piece bucket one chicken finger at a time with Crystal taking more for herself. After about thirty pieces or so, Gwen was stuffed to tightly to eat anymore so she had to stop but she encouraged Crystal to continue. About 15 minutes later Crystal finished the rest of the chicken fingers.

“How ya doin’, Sweetie?” Gwen asked.

“Just fine but I don’t think I can reach the cheesecake.” said Crystal. It was true; Crystal’s belly had expanded so much that it was preventing her from leaning forward to reach the cheesecake. Her belly was nearly twice the size it was before they started eating.

Gwen hoisted herself out of the chair and pushed the cheesecake to Crystal. Crystal turned her chair to the side and started eating the cheesecake while Gwen massaged and caressed her expanding belly. The cheesecake tasted so rich and creamy as she ate it slice after slice. Gwen could feel her girlfriend’s belly growing as more cheesecake went into it. Pretty soon the cheesecake was all gone and inside Crystal’s extra large stomach.

“Do you want any more?” asked Gwen. “Mm-hmm.” answered Crystal. Gwen walked into the kitchen and went in the fridge. She got out two gallons of dairy creamer; not the low fat kind but the real stuff that loaded with fat and calories. Gwen takes the gallons to the dining room and sits them on the table if front of Crystal.

Crystal pops of the lid and starts gulping down the thick dairy creamer. What Crystal didn’t know was that Gwen had mixed the two gallons of cream with milk and weight gain shake.

While Crystal sucked down more cream, Gwen went back to the fridge and got out the third gallon she made for herself; then she went back into the dining room and sat down. As stuffed as she was, she opened the gallon and started drinking it. Gwen gulped down the cream filling every crevasse of her belly, pushing it out further. Pretty soon she finished the cream just as Crystal started on her second gallon. Gwen was too stuffed to even move; her belly had grown so much that it now rested almost half way down her thighs. She sat there rubbing her belly as Crystal drank the rest of her second gallon of cream.

“Mmm, that was delicious.” Crystal said rubbing her supremely expanded belly with satisfaction. Then she looks over at Gwen and asks, “How ya doin’, Baby?”

“I’m done. I don’t think anything else is going to fit inside of me.” Gwen said as she did her best to sit up straight. Gwen then tried to stand up; after a few attempts she is able to stand on her feet holding her over loaded belly in her hands for support.

“Well I’m gonna try and make it upstairs to bed,” she said. She waddles over to Crystal and kisses her on her cheek, “Goodnight, Sweetie.”

“I think I’ll stay here. There’s no way I’ll be able to get up as full as I am.” Crystal said lightly patting her belly which was resting in between her thighs stretched almost to her knees.

Gwen shuffled her way up the stairs trying to maintain her balance from the weight of all the food in her engorged belly. Crystal was still sitting at the dining room table rubbing and massaging her belly to relieve some of the tension from being stuffed so tight. As she was rubbing her belly, she realized that she still might be able to eat a little more; she wasn’t hungry, she just wanted to eat. She decided that she’ll try to stand and after a couple of attempts, she was on her feet. Crystal waddled out to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a five pound stick of liverwurst; then she opened the freezer and took out a gallon of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. She grabbed a spoon for the ice cream and took her treats out to the living room.

After plopping herself on the couch, she opened the liverwurst and started eating it taking huge bites out of it. Bite after bite Crystal put more of the liverwurst in her belly which still seemed to be expanding more as she ate. After a few minutes, she had finished the five pounds of meat and went to work on the ice cream which had melted enough for her to eat it easier. The mint flavored ice cream was going into Crystal at a steady pace pushing her already humungous belly out even further. She was eating the ice cream at a fast pace but not too fast as to where she can get an ice cream headache. More minty goodness entered her belly and soon the gallon tub was empty. But Crystal wasn’t done yet; she knows her stomach very well and she knows she can put more food into it.

Returning to the fridge, Crystal started taking out bowls of left over food (which was a rare occurrence considering they ate everything that was made). She sat the bowls on the kitchen table, went back to the fridge and took out a loaf of bread, a jar of mayonnaise, pounds of lunch meat and cheese and got out a gallon of whole dairy cream. She sat the items on the table and then sat down herself.

The bowls of leftovers were first; there were six of them filled with various foods they ate but, on a rare occasion, didn’t finish. The bowls contained lasagna, pizza, chicken fingers, a partially eaten cheeseburger with all the fixings, fries and spaghetti. She opened the bowls one by one devouring its contents until all six of them were empty. Then Crystal started making sandwiches with the lunch meat she had got out. She had turkey, roast beef, ham, and salami. But rather than eat a sandwich as she made it, she went over to the cupboard, got out a bag of marshmallows, sat back down and started eating them in between making sandwiches.

She made each sandwich by spreading a thick coating of mayo on the bread, layering both slices with extra cheese and cramming a half pound of meat on each. After about ten minutes, Crystal had finished making her double meat treats as well as finishing the bag of marshmallows. She didn’t waste any time as she started eating her meaty treats right away. She made a total of twelve sandwiches with about a half pound of meat and cheese on each meaning that six pounds of meat, bread, cheese, and mayo is going inside of Crystal, and she couldn’t be any happier.

She tackled the sandwiches with gusto quickly devouring one and moving on to the next. Her already humungous belly continued to grow with every chew and swallow of each sandwich. The expanding sphere that is her belly swelled up to her knees (which wasn’t hard for someone who’s barely five feet tall) as she scarfed down her fourth sandwich; it also started to swell upward as well as outward.

After sandwich number seven went down, Crystal had to turn to the side so she could get to the remaining five sandwiches due to the fact that her swelling belly hindered her from reaching forward to the table. Ten minutes later saw three more sandwiches meet their fate in the pit of Crystal’s voluptuous belly.

It was when Crystal started on the first of her last two sandwiches that she started to feel something she never felt before; she was getting full. She sat there contemplating what to do next. She didn’t want the two sandwiches to go to waste but she also knew as full as she was, if she ate those two sandwiches there was no way she was going to be able to get up. Then again, she did want to see how much her belly could hold. So with that initiative, Crystal ate the last two sandwiches.

She was about to declare herself finished when she remembered the gallon of whole dairy cream. “Well might as well top myself off.” she said to herself as she took of the lid. Tilting her head back, Crystal gulps down the entire gallon in about two minutes. She sits back in the chair and rubs her belly with content. She could feel her belly continue to expand as a result of all the marshmallows and bread swelling up inside her. After an incredible evening of stuffing herself full, there was no chance of Crystal getting up to go upstairs to bed; so she closed her eyes and decided to sleep right where she was.

“Too bad Gwen missed this. Oh well there always tomorrow. Crystal thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Latest posts

Back