• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Genetics vs environment...............How does it relate to obesity

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calvus

I need some help. I'm doing a college paper that touches on a few topics such as genetic heritability, genotype role in body composition phenotype, set-point theory (settling point), and hormonal regulation in weight management.

As part of this I need some input on which seems to be a predominant influence on body composition and obesity trends. Genetic makeup or environmental factors. I just need to know what your opinions are on nature vs nurture.

Thanks in advance to all that reply, I appreciate it.

--calvus

Latest posts

Back