Quantcast

Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Ireland :) good to see you too! was over in the states for a bit was in New England and Denver but only brief visits! :)

IRELAND is as amazing as I would expect!!! Thanks for sharing that photo...I have planned 2 trips to Ireland...but have yet to get there...one day

Kazak

super rare........ not a black shirt and smiling (you probably can't tell with all the hair)

warwagon86

All Over The World

IRELAND is as amazing as I would expect!!! Thanks for sharing that photo...I have planned 2 trips to Ireland...but have yet to get there...one day
you must! It is beautiful and I miss it now and again but when I go home I always make sure to take it all in!

warwagon86

All Over The World
HDAngel if you go to Ireland you may as well do the whole of the UK! Its so small compared to America! Ireland is a 33 minute flight from most northern English or Scottish airports!

This is Alnwick Gardens, part of Alnwick Castle where Harry Potter was filmed! Absolutely gorgeous place!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
HDAngel if you go to Ireland you may as well do the whole of the UK! Its so small compared to America! Ireland is a 33 minute flight from most northern English or Scottish airports!

This is Alnwick Gardens, part of Alnwick Castle where Harry Potter was filmed! Absolutely gorgeous place!

HOW COOL....actually i was over in UK and toured from LOCH NESS to as far south as Sidmouth..I did all the driving...and this trip also included a quick trip to Paris...saw a lot and really enjoyed all the gardens, parks, castles I hit

I truly want to go to Ireland...perhaps when I recover from the new knee and drop 50+ #s I will be up to cycling there.....another amazing way to see the country, after motorcycling of course.........:rolleyes: