• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting Round At The Track (Ch 14-15) By Mac5689 (~BBW, Romance, Racing Drama, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac5689

Link to previous chapter http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67897&highlight=Round+Track

Author’s Note (Sorry this is so late, This is the second chapter (I think) I've done without the help of Observer so don't get too mad if its not like the other chapters. Just one note: in case some of you are new or haven't realized, the setting of this story is in 2008. )

So without any more waiting under the Red Flag her is the first part of.......

Chapter 14

The next day Ashley awoke to find that Alexander was not there.

As Ashley walked down the stairs from the bedroom, she wondered where Alexander could be. When she walked down the stairs from the bedroom, she saw a sign on a door that was across the big open living room. She decided to investigate the room since Alexander wasn't around, but before she could the door to the loft opened. Alexander walked in and the first thing Ashley noticed was that Alexander had a crew cut and he had a smile on his face.

"Did you hear?" Alexander asked as he stepped into the loft, then Ashley saw Jamie enter behind Alexander.

"No what?" Ashley asked in return.

"That female driver in the IRL, Hope Hayden. Well she got into a fight with another female racer named Claudia Da Costa because Hayden thought that Da Costa got in her way during a practice at Mid-Ohio."

"Ok, So?"

"So, that proves that all those sports reporters who said that she believes she is better then everyone else are right."

Mid-Ohio road course facility located in Troy Township, Morrow County, Ohio.

Ashley then noticed that Jamie was standing behind Alexander.

"Jamie is going to be staying with us for a while" said Alexander.

Two hours later they were wheels up and heading back to North Carolina.

On the day after they all arrived back in North Carolina, Alexander received a call from Samantha, that said he should come down to the race shop as soon as he could.

About an hour later Alexander was standing in the doorway of Samantha's office, underneath the floor of Alexander's Motorsports.

"What is so urgent?" asked Alexander as he walked into the office.

"This," replied Samantha as she leaned forward, her belly hitting her desk, to turn he computer monitor towards Alexander.

Alexander recognized the website to be that of the blog of Travis Caffrey or as he is better known as Nascar's Goose.

Caffrey wasn't known for getting the scoop on breaking new. But this time he had, as Alexander saw a picture of him restring Jamie from the Hawkins Foundation Dinner with the headline "Is Alexander Hawkins Really Jedediah Hawkins VI"

"He's the only person with this right, nobody believes a word he says since he never has breaking news," said Alexander who was hoping it was all a dream.

Samantha put her thumb and index fingers of her left hand to the bridge of her nose.

"He's not the only one," she said as she clicked her mouse and brought up another window with articles from ESPN, Sporting News, Yahoo!, and many more; all asking the same thing: Was Alexander actually bad boy Jedediah Hawkins VI.

As Alexander sat down in a chair in front of Samantha's desk, he could feel the wall that he created between his NASCAR career and his past start to crumble like the Berlin Wall.

After reading Travis Caffrey's blog, where an unnamed person said that Alexander was indeed Jedediah Hawkins VI, and ended with Mr. Caffrey asking who Alexander really was, Alexander continued on with his day. It included a tour of the construction site for the new Nationwide/ Camping World Truck Shop, a look at the final plans for a Rolex Grand Am Shop, and a sit down with his crew chief for the next race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. But as he did all that, Alexander was trying to figure out who he actually was, was he Jedediah Hawkins VI the hair to a Billion dollar Muti-National Conglomerate. Or was he Alexander Hawkins who was the 2001 Camping World East Series champion and currently a Sprint Cup Series driver.

Was he the guy who got so drunk he almost killed a man and was classified as a bad boy, or was he the guy who would be considered the complete opposite of the other?

When Jeremiah saw his brother later in the day, he was unaware of what had happen, but he could tell that Alexander had something on his mind by the look on his face but dared not ask.

The next morning Ashley awoke to the sound of someone hacking at a tree outside, which puzzled her. When she looked outside the bedroom window into the backyard she saw Alexander standing in a fighting stance holding a sword. In the blink of an eye he was pulling the sword from the tree he was standing in front of.

Ashley grabbed her bathrobe, pulled it over her silk nightgown and headed outside. Once outside Ashley could see what seemed like hundreds of hack marks on the tree and about the same number of wood chips on the ground around the circumference of the tree.

Alexander was set to make yet another run at the tree, but before he could he felt Ashley's presence and turned around to face her.

"What are you doing?" asked Ashley.

"Thinking," replied Alexander.

"This is how you think?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"So what are you thinking about?"

"Who I am," said Alexander.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ashley.

"I'm trying to figure out if I'm this winning race car driver or am I the person that I spent the last eight years hiding from," replied Alexander.

Alexander looked up at the house, but doesn't see his cousin looking at him, and drops his sword on the ground.

"I hated my family. My father was the worst, always trying to tell everyone what to do."

"Well he is the patriarch of the family," said Ashley.

"So, my grandfather was the patriarch before my father and he never and he never told people what to do," Alexander replied.

Jamie turned away from the window and took a sip from a flask.

Latest posts

Back